Club Deportivo Cali "Los Azucareros"- Part III

Discussion in 'Colombia: Clubs' started by Tio Nicci, Jul 20, 2010.

1. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Thanks for the answer, Tio. Well, I'll start to keep an eye on him, and maybe Restrepo should do it as well, he may be a good addition for the sub-20.

2. sperglordactual banned

Nov 12, 2011
    Que chiste de un equipo ni le puede ganar a uno que actua en la B. :D:D:D

3. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    You're a bit over reacting. First of all, America plays in the B, but for me they are an A team regarding to their players, fans, stadium etc. Second, you cannot cancel the importance of a clasico and it doesn't matter if both clubs will play in B or A. A clasico is a clasico. And most important, I donno if you noticed but this was Depor Cali's formation in the game:

Deportivo Cali: Jáiber Cardona; Helibelton Palacios, Luis Payares, Germán Mera, Jefferson Murillo; Alexis Hinestroza, Daniel Giraldo, Alexander Viveros, Gabriel Fernández; César Amaya y Gustavo Biscayzacú DT: Alfredo Araujo.

Look at the players, none of them is a regular first team player this season, they don't even put Comesaña to coach against you guys. :p Now you can see that it was more important to America then to Cali.

Tio, here's our answer for Biscayzacu question. He plays in the reserves.

4. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    otherwise, is very common in copa postoban....that teams of the b defeat teams of the FPC

santa fe lost with bogota
    nacional lost with rionegro......

so bogota and rionegro, are teams that haven't play in the A and they won....

If you think that america problems are solve about this match....you are far away from reality

5. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Si monadragon sigue tapando como lo esta haciendo y los otros arqueros tan normalitos.....no me extraña que pekerman lo llame......

6. Tio Nicci

Tio Nicci Member+

Nov 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I agree, Mondragon has been beast. Only reason why we are being goleada 5-0

I noticed the other day, I looked at the lineup on my twitter page and I was like woah 7/11 players started last season for Cali. Now they are in the reserves :p

7. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    [​IMG]

Me dio mucha risa esta foto hahaa

8. Tio Nicci

Tio Nicci Member+

Nov 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    bahahaha. :D

Funny shit

9. hadexxx

hadexxx Moderator
    Staff Member

May 3, 2005
    ese Nazarit no tiene verguenza en celebrar eso ah???

10. colombiasigue

colombiasigue New Member

Apr 7, 2012
    Alvaro Dominguez juega en el Atletico Madrid.

11. colombiasigue

colombiasigue New Member

Apr 7, 2012
    Que si te acavamos de ganar el clasico en la copa cheeee

12. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    metase en la cabeza, ud no da risa.....sus comentarios son pateticos

13. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Depor still doesn't show great football but they are doing the job under Comesaña and already inside the playoff. Massive respect for a coach that I'm not his great fan, but I must admit that the team looks way better then they were 2 months ago.

14. colombiasigue

colombiasigue New Member

Apr 7, 2012
    porque estas tan enojao pepino?

Te doy un besito en tu pepino? :D

15. elviejomen

elviejomen Member+

Aug 3, 2007
    Hasbrouck Heights NJ
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Comesaña es un muy buen tecnico, no es Ferguie pero el man sabe

16. Tio Nicci

Tio Nicci Member+

Nov 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I have to Agree, Insua was just a bad coach.

Comesaña although, I don't like him, I have to give him props for giving the boys hope and staying positive training. I been reading alot of his tweets and that he's pretty content at having Mondragon in the line up.(Possible clue for a resigning?)

Dominguez was carded for last minute but then again it's Alvaro Dominguez, he's the heart, while Mondragon is the soul. All we need is brains and for the moment I guess Comesaña is the one who's filling that spot.

17. Tio Nicci

Tio Nicci Member+

Nov 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    GIO Hernandez is linked to deportivo cali

18. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    For the next semester? In my opinion bad idea. Gio is past his prime and won't do good anymore. We can see it today with Junior, that his form dropped and if I'm not mistake he is not the cheapest player in the FPC. Cali can get better and younger players at least with the same amount of Gio.

19. viscajunior

viscajunior Member+

Aug 3, 2008
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Giovanni ya no es el mismo del 2010 e incluso del año pasado, ya se le notan sus 35 años, seria una movida riesgosa para el Cali. Aun asi, G10 tiene contrato con Junior hasta Diciembre asi que con quien deben hablar es con Junior

Y Comesaña es un capo.

20. Tio Nicci

Tio Nicci Member+

Nov 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

From twitter yesterday.

21. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Not a chance in the world that you will get Rodallega back. Even if he won't go for another team in Europe (and I highly doubt that he won't), mant teams in Mexico/Argentina/Brazil will be willing to sign him and I'm not sure they'll have the amounts that he wants. Depor surely doesn't have these amounts + he won't want to return to this league like Wason did.

I have many doubts regarding Marin as well, because the guy is like a god in Paraguay, having his best moments there with a regular Libertadores spot with his team, I don't think that he wants to come back. And yes, it's very early to plan the next semester already.

22. Tio Nicci

Tio Nicci Member+

Nov 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I do agree PIBE, that it's very unlikely although not impossible.

But yes more than likely Rodallega future is probably with another team in Europe. As for Vlad Marin, I'm optimistic.

23. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I didn't see game but a poor result of Cali at home vs. Quindio and actually I do feel sorry for them because this win could bring them into the first places in the table. I didn't see it coming, Quindio is very weak and Cali should've won this one.

24. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Las juveniles del Cali estan en un torneo en italia.....Su delantero JOhn Cardonade 17 ha sido la sensacion y dicen que interesa al inter segun la gazzeta

25. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Depor Cali lost in a bad game to Patriotas 0-1, goal scored by Lazaga after a bad save by Mondragon. Cali also had couple of chances but they couldn't score and lost an important match that can hurt them. As for my impressions, Yerson Candelo improves every week and looks great, too bad that he cannot play anymore for our sub-20 but no doubt that he'll go abroad soon if he continue like this. Brayan Perea is looking good as well and I do looking forward to see him in the next Sudamericano sub-20, the kid has a lot of talent. Comesaña gives him the credit and it'll pay off for Cali in the next semester when he'll be more experience.