Clausura 2012: The season we turn this shit around.

Discussion in 'Toluca' started by tolucafan, Jan 8, 2012.

1. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    hey there, i haven't posted in a while but now that our season is about to start, expect me to do my usual postings during this upcoming season.

people who left our club: Villalpando, Santiago Velasco, Eugui.

people who joined our club: Gonzalo Porras, Fernando Corona, Wilson.

maybe its because im really optimistic, but i genuinely believe that we have a winning team.

-Acosta moving up to first team.
    -Centeno back at backup gk.
    -buying a CM to hopefully pair up nicely with Roma.
    -Getting rid of Eugui and Velasco.

these reasons are why im so optimistic.

If Wilson can start the following lineup, i will be really happy and i think we will succeed.

------------talavera---------------
    acosta---nova---duenas---auriliano
    -----------roma--porras-----------
    brizuela-------sinha-------calderon
    --------------alonso---------------

bench: centeno, gamboa, manolo, diego, rios, esquivel, nava.

please dear god, let this be the season we actually get back into the dance.

2. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    Also, we've moved back to Univision ffs. Pablo Ramirez and Jesus Bracamonte have got to be the worst announcers in this world, they are just the worst, especially Pablo. Cantor and Sammy were bad too, but not as bad as these retards.

3. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    with the way we have played in the first half, you would think that we were playing Real Madrid or something. its Estudiantes ********ing Tecos ffs.

Brizuela not starting, just lol

wtf position is Calderon playing.

no acosta :(

wilson is terrible. fire him already.

4. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    nice win yesterday. we played decent enough to deserve that.

man Brizuela not starting is sooooooo bad. as soon as he came in, we looked so much better.

<3 Alonso. his first goal was soooo damn good. he had such a small window to score that and he finished it off perfectly. great assist from Sinha.

Our defense was solid. Auriliano is pretty great. Nova and Duenas are just studs. and Gamboa had a nice game.

Romagnoli was absolutely amazing. when on form, he is easily the best DM in Mexico. Rios was great too.

Esquivel and Calderon the only negative spots. they were just aids.

overall, B-.

5. DCDireWolf

DCDireWolf Member

Jul 17, 2006
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This tournament and the next two after it, the team should be concerned with figuring out who is good enough to step up when the old timers move on. Sinha and Roma can't play forever.

6. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    sup thread, havent posted in a while, and obviously its because of what has happened on the pitch. ill go into more detail about every game i missed. just want to start off by saying that i really am happy with the way we have been playing so far this season.

7. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    k so the first game is Toluca vs America which was week 2. how can i forget this game. I remember being so fu cking mad for quite some time. We played sooooo good and we got a derserved lead with an incredible Ivan Alonso finish. Then that penalty call cost us 2 points. just so disgusting how this even happen. stupid cvnt of a ref should be suspended for a year or something. Also, Miguel Herrera can go kill himself.

Toluca vs Tigres week 3. This was the game that i most enojoyed. I absolultely loved it. We played soooo well and we just kept creating chances all game long. Mancilla celebrating his goal was dispicable. hope that bitch breaks his leg. hes dead to me. We gave him another chance at life and this is what that coc ksucker does to us.

Toluca vs Atlas week 4. just awful. no romagnoli was just a disaster. we couldn't control the midfield for any longer than 5 minutes and Atlas just played much better. Gustavo Porras seemed prettty poor in every aspect of his game, except for distributing. that was the one thing he did pretty well.

k taking a break. will do the last two games in a bit.

8. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    the first 30 minutes of this game vs Jaguares has been ********ing beautiful. just ********ing amazing. we are just controlling the game and moving the ball around very well. Esquivel's goal was amazing, but Alonso's goal was omgggggggg. <3 him so much

also, Romagnoli is just godlike. He just dominates the midfield and his vision is just A+. he's going down as one of the greatest defensive midfielders toluca has ever had. Hes just the total package. family members who also root for toluca would always tell me that rosada was better, but LOL them. romagnoli>>>>>>rosada.

9. Esposende

Esposende Member

Aug 27, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica