Pre-match: (CL: Final) FC Bayern Munich gg. Chelsea FC 05.19.2012 [R]

Discussion in 'Bayern Munich' started by Lahmfan, Apr 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dhajj

Dhajj Member+

Nov 25, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

your good mood and calmness makes me even more mad!

:p

2. Kais3r

Kais3r Member

Jul 13, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Schweinsteiger is turning into Ballack fast. Might as well be wearing the number 13 shirt to add the final touch.

walexxx19 and humin12 repped this.
  3. SLC25

SLC25 Member

Jun 19, 2004
    Jordan
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Now this is what I call overreacting
    Lahm is one of our best players and oldest on the team he deserves to be captain. todays loss had nothing to do with who was captain.

We lost because we couldn't convert our huge amount of chances (doesn't usually happen)

and for our poor defending, 1 chance 1 goal (that usually happens)

The truth is Badstubber and Boateng are not Bayern caliber. we need world class CB's and both aren't.
    Boateng's dreadful marking let Drogba score tonight.

humin12 repped this.
  4. humin12

humin12 Member+

Sep 20, 2008
    Ferguson, Missouri
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Neuer is ridiculous. Schweinsteger was looking away when Robben missed the penalty, and when he realized Robben had missed Neuer shoved him up to get on with the game and keep playing. I don't think I've ever seen a player as determined as Manuel f*cking Neuer, What a beast.

Crisstti, Minttunator and Lahmfan repped this.
  5. cwcoach18

cwcoach18 Member+

Apr 1, 2009
    Club:
    SV Waldhof Mannheim
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Sorry, I'll stop. I am also hurting. But I have been through this shit 3 times before. 87 I was devastated. 99 I wished for the world to end. 2010 did not even hurt. Today hurts a bit.

6. Philipp Lahm

Philipp Lahm Member+

Feb 24, 2010
    Russian Federation
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    It's because you /he is getting older, you drain yourself of emotions later in your life... i wish too i never started watching football, i wish a lot more things, i roled on the floor when Scheini missed, i got zillion calls, messages and stuff... i didn't cried cuz of the shock... 10 min agoo i turned the computer off and went to sleep, now i am back becayse i can't sleep... i just can't man up! I CAN'!

7. Lahmfan

Lahmfan Member+

Jun 3, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    i think the most that really killed me was the 99...

and as cwcoach said ... there are things more important in life than football. at least thats true to me too.

8. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Member+

Aug 19, 2005
    Germany
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    2010 was easy, Bayern wasn't even remotely the better side there. Yesterday a complete absurdity compared to 2010 and almost any other final I've seen

FCB_KVB, miasanmia and walexxx19 repped this.
  9. Kais3r

Kais3r Member

Jul 13, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Damn! Just took me back to 2012 and hell we were even lucky to be in the final that year. I still remember that "goal" against Firoentina.

This year was a hard fought and well planned (for 2 year, may i add) gameplan, we took out everyone and surpassed Barca and Real with the quality we showed, and many respected us......then this....

10. bayern15

bayern15 Member

Jan 18, 2006
    We can analyze this all we want, but in the end it pretty much it comes down to bad luck.

The way Chelsea survived Barcelona being dominated on both legs... messi missing a penalty, barcelona hitting the post numerours times.

Today, Robben missing a penalty, Robben hits the post, and then they score on the only chance they had all game. Even if Drogba didnt score on that corne, trust me, they would have scored on the 93 minute with the luck they were riding today. They only had one corne for gods sake, compared with the countless ones we had.

It was a like a hollywood script. They miss the first penalty, and then come back to win with us missing the last two.

And during all of this, Mueller goes out, Ribbery gets injured!!!! Cech has been the worse goalkeeper on penalties until now, and tonight he turns into superman.FREAK STUFF.

All the players had a great game, except Gomez and Robben I thought.. If this game were to be played again, we would have won it 9 out of 10 times. But such was the luck tonight.

Can someone tell me if the dissallowed goal from Ribbery in the second half was legit? It looked good on the reply but they only showed it once.

11. Psychosis hsv

Psychosis hsv Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Club:
    FC Köln
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    drugs will do, working 4me. Ask poorvi for some

12. Minttunator

Minttunator Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Estonia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Nah, he was offside by about 50cm - it was close, but it was rightly disallowed.

bayern15 repped this.
  13. FCB02062

FCB02062 Member

Jun 20, 2007
    South of Boston, MA
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    And to rub a bit of salt into my wound...Saer Sene, former Bayern II player who now plays for Revolution (and leads team in goals)....buried a pk tonight....:speechless:...Robben *cough* *cough*

14. Kais3r

Kais3r Member

Jul 13, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Here is a fact which sums it all up...

Corners: Bayern = 20, Chelsea = 1

Guess what happened with that Chelsea corner?!

Game summed up right there!

cwcoach18 repped this.
  15. Philipp Lahm

Philipp Lahm Member+

Feb 24, 2010
    Russian Federation
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    At least we didn't lose to an italian team or ManUnd like this...

16. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Do you guys have potential targets for CB's this summer? Your RB/LB is perfect..and I think Alaba is going to be a great player.

17. makkay

makkay Member

Sep 5, 2005
    the only way this could have felt worse is if it was to real madrid.

4x4s repped this.
  18. Nimreitz

Nimreitz Member+

Jun 25, 2003
    I don't even want to die right now. All there is is emptiness.

19. Hendrik

Hendrik Member+

Aug 27, 2005
    Deutschland
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Müller asked to be subbed out due to calf problems by the way.

20. Dhajj

Dhajj Member+

Nov 25, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Losing to real Madrid in the final would've felt better then this, they have a ridiculous squad and were favorites in the tournament...

Chelsea........

21. Philipp Lahm

Philipp Lahm Member+

Feb 24, 2010
    Russian Federation
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Great, he and Piggy injured... Gomez's mojo in the south pole and nowhere near to be found, everyone else depresed. I don't know how they feel right now. :( I feel sorry for Uli.

22. Nimreitz

Nimreitz Member+

Jun 25, 2003
    I came out of this game with 2 favorite players.

1) Philipp Lahm

He's a better man than I am. The way he was telling everybody to get up and stop feeling sorry for themselves and collect their medals was incredibly impressive. I could not have done it. Credit to him in every way.

2) Manuel Neuer

So let me get this straight... Robben is more than willing to take all of the crucial penalties during a game (and miss them), but he is too much of a little bitch to step up in a shootout? I don't care what we get for him, sell the little shithead. On the opposite side is Manuel Neuer, the biggest ********ing boss between the posts since Kahn. A keeper stepping up as the 3rd kicker in the Champions League Final is something that NEVER happens, and Neuer not only stepped up like a stone cold assassin, but he buried his shot. Any ultra that I EVER see making fun of Neuer for the rest of his career at Bayern has earned themselves a fist fight with a 200 lb American.

23. odd1234

odd1234 Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    First of all, the game was ours to lose. They team have only themselves to blame and no one else. They could've finished this within 60 minutes. However, applause to Contento for his terrific defensive performance, Kroos for being as reliable as always and Schweinsteiger for working his ass off.

Minttunator and humin12 repped this.
  24. Hendrik

Hendrik Member+

Aug 27, 2005
    Deutschland
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany