Pre-match: Chivas USA vs Houston Dynamo Sunday 4:00pm P/I/P!!!

Discussion in 'Archives: CD Chivas USA' started by glyconerd, Mar 7, 2012.

1. JediK

JediK Member

Jul 4, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah... a whole bag worth of stuff!

2. JediK

JediK Member

Jul 4, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNooNHGhcpM"]BATV - New tailgate spot! First kick 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

3. Going Mobile

Going Mobile Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 15, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  4. CTS26

CTS26 Member

LAFC
    United States
    May 26, 2008
    Kannapolis
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I watched the entire match and couldn't believe what I was watching, since when did we decide to play like the Galaxatives? :confused:

I mean seriously not once did we play our way of Football, we was pretty much playing to the Dynohoe's strengh we let them dictate that tempo of the game and we let them control possession for almost 90mins of the match.

Dan Kennedy, what can I say that hasn't already been said by everyone else on this post the man is a man is an absolute monster in front of goal.

Townsend should be starting not coming on as a sub, I don't know what Fraser was thinking coming out with a starting line-up like that at the first game of the season but I hope he learns to not do that boneheaded move again.:mad:

That last minute goal was almost idenical to the D.C. United game, talk about a nut buster I hope I don't ever see Chivas USA play the long ball game ever again because that is not our style of play, we are a possession/1-2 touch create to attack style team.

Fraser should know this by now, I seriously hope we don't play like this again in our second game or we are going to be in for one long painfull season.:(

5. hovz1105

hovz1105 Member

Nov 14, 2009
    Westside
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    Ghana
    I know I won't come off as a true blue Goats guy until I show. But to know me is to know that I am a bitter asshole. If I get burned by someone it's over. No 2nd chances. Never going to HDC again.

There are also a few recent developments in my life that keep me from going that have nothing to do with HDC or other Soccer related reasons. I don't want to get too personal here. Basically I gotta get my shit together.

Haha. In 2013 I will try to bring some friends. Most of them don't care about Soccer. The one friend I ever talked to about Soccer is a Soccer snob so he only watches Euro stuff. I think the other friend I could get to go would just be making Gay jokes the entire time or say offensive stuff.