Cesc, Drugs and Rock 'n Roll! - NSROT [16 - R]

Discussion in 'Equipment and Gear Off Topic' started by Skizz, Nov 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Still waiting on the title from the man of a million middle names (R&W) but here it is anyway. Have it.

2. Tony Dellbird

Tony Dellbird English and Proud

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Re: Nsrot [16 - R]

Ah was gonna say. It was a bit of a let down!

3. Shrapnac

Shrapnac Member

Feb 19, 2007
    New Jersey

NSROT [16-R] Powered by Moustache

You know you want to...

4. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--

Cesc, Drugs and Rock 'n Roll!

5. Skizz

Skizz Guest

How did I know something like that was coming...

Your wish is my command :(

6. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Skizzle, shouldn't his thread start with a link to the previous installment, for the sake of continuity and us hardcore NSROT fans who might like to skip down memory lane!!!

7. bitman16

bitman16 Member

Jan 10, 2007
    hi!
    i just want to say hello! and so this is a "non scence" thread i'm coming from a very good party! :D

8. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Hello bitman!!!!!! Welcome to the mad house!!!

Case you would have been proud yesterday...my mate broke out the shit dance moves and ended up pulling about 6 Aussie birds...twas amazing

9. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Your "mate" ay:p

Seeing ur avatar reminds me of dubplate drama when shystie got dissed saying she was a "wh*&e, look like ade-bayor"!!!

UK Standup, all of you, now hold your heads in shame....

10. Dr.Phil

Dr.Phil Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Great title

11. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Thanks mate appreciated ;)

On a more angry note - the Scotland vs Italy game!!!
    WTF!:mad: How the fuk did the ref give a FK to Italy, in the 90th minute, after Chielini quite obviously barged into and fouled the Scottish player?! Oh...and then Italy happen to score the winner of the FK! Absolute absolute disgrace. :mad:

12. Tony Dellbird

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    It's bullshit man.

13. Danda74

Danda74 New Member

Oct 25, 2007
    Yaa... complete bullshit... except for the fact that Italy scored a completely valid goal that was deemed offside and Scotland's ************ offside goal was deemed valid... ooo yaaaa...

14. Tony Dellbird

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I didn't disagree with any of that? Scotlands goal WAS offside but it was way too hard for the lino to see from where he was.

It's a tough way to lose, from a complete bullshit call, and if you can't admit that it was NOT a freekick then you're an idiot.

15. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Love it when newbies randomly appear to come out with some stupid comment like that then disappear into oblivion again :p

16. theatre_of_dreamz

theatre_of_dreamz New Member

Apr 19, 2007
    that is a tough break for scotland
    i wanted them to go through
    i had given up on my england until i saw the russia-israel score
    im absolutely shocked russia haven't made us pay

4-5-1 with barry-stevieG-lampard in the center against croatia

17. Dr.Phil

Dr.Phil Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I really wanted to see Scotland advance and England to go home.

18. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    My scots heritage means I wish it weren't true, but fair play, Italy had a good goal disallowed, scotlands equaliser was offside, and the freekick for the 2nd WAS a foul by the defender, the Italian established position ahead of him so without touching it gained posession of the ball, the defender barged into the back of him.
    The refs were POOR all game, made shocking decisions both ways, but mainly in scotlands favour.

England can win their group, How in the holy fudge did this happen!!!
    Funnier still will be when we impotently go thru with a sheepish 0-0 draw after putting crouch at centre half for the last 20 mins!!!

Seriously tho, McSven out, and if we don't go thru, McSven for the guillotine (literally)

19. LittleBecks94

LittleBecks94 New Member

Aug 11, 2007
    U.S.A
    Me too.But even if England qualify they wont deserve it and wont go far in the tournament.

20. joey8sg8

joey8sg8 New Member

Mar 26, 2007
    Tea Room
    Who knows, maybe this will be the jump start that gets them to play like a national team...

21. vanity_soccer13

Apr 14, 2004
    maybe they will.

and maybe Zidane will come out of retirement to lead les bleus to the finale..

MLS cup tomorrow. I'm pretty excited.. haven't been to RFK stadium for a match in 2 years. Wish D.C. United had made it, just because they have probably the best fans in the league.

22. wxcblue

wxcblue Member

Sep 15, 2006
    Cardiff, Wales
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Wales
    anyone see the highlights of the serbia game? the teams came out did the national anthems and the ref called it off because of some mad snow, it was proper chucking it down, reminded me of the forest v spurs game a while back

23. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Yeah they were putting lines in the snow, like moving the snow...was funny. No way that game should have been played, much line N.Ireland v Denmark but hey....

24. Shrapnac

Shrapnac Member

Feb 19, 2007
    New Jersey
    Here's hoping that N. Ireland makes Euro 2008 and England doesn't causing the entire UK/Ireland to implode on itself with disbelief.

25. Skizz

Skizz Guest

That would be absolutely crazy...I personally don't want England to qualify as the whole of England is taken over by Chavs, Pravs, Townies and Pikeys wearing England shirts. Little kids have their mini-kits. Its like every third person is wearing it and its SO ANNOYING!!!

They all go back under their rocks when England get knocked out. I wouldn't like to think what would happen if England won a tournament...would they be around forever??!! :eek: