Celta de Vigo vs. Real Madrid; Copa Del Rey; 12/12/12, 2200 GMT

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Zidane05, Dec 12, 2012.

1. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    No, but it seems that you think that you're totally owning this, but i honestly don't care. You're the one who tried to like, totally make me mad by bring up a totally unrelated national team, and i try to communicate it to you that you're the one who seems upset that somebody said something unflattering about Iker.

2. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    How is it totally unrelated, Greece doesn't have a captain? Oh, it's "totally unrelated" because you didn't like it.....does that mean it's my turn to use that big gorrila picture now? Or am I still the one who's mad? :D

3. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Yes.

This one on AS is funny:

:ROFLMAO:

4. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Man, you are no fun when you take my jabs to Greece so seriously. :(

5. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    You can do that until tomorrow if you want, i do it at work all the time.

Chinky24 repped this.
  6. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I only do it in jest though, that you feel the need to make fun of your roots to belong is somewhat worrysome though. Damn your colleagues for putting you through that peer pressure.

7. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    It's okay. the other half of the time we make "ze type of jokes zat are not allowed on ze bigsoccar", and unsurprisingly, people real find them funny unlike online where you get banned for them. :ROFLMAO:
    You'd fit in great.

8. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    I honestly have no idea what to make of this anymore; it's mind boggling. You can't blame the coach, because the coach can only do so much to prepare you, both mentally and physically, prior to a match. And it's not like we fielded a depleted squad or anything, that was a very good team out there. As a one-off, this isn't a terrible result at all, you got an away goal and you're probably looking at a comfortable result at home. But in combination with other performances, this is a very worrisome pattern.

Honest to god, I have no clue why people are even talking about what Iker or Sergio were doing on the bench... they could've been picking each other's noses for all I care. I would think the on-field problems would keep us occupied for the time being.

Madrid_1902, 9Qui and Alma Merengue repped this.
  9. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    And this was with that precious extra day of rest over Celta.

We are running out of sh*t to blame. It bothers me that Mourinho is saying some players didn't want to be there, but I am glad he is calling people out.

10. RMCFkevin

RMCFkevin Member+

Nov 20, 2008
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I hope this team just needs a good Christmas break to shake off the rust. I'm really starting to lose faith in these guys, right now I wouldn't fancy us against any team we could draw in the UCL except Schalke or maybe PSG

11. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    The fall out from these words will be epic.

I can't wait till the press turns this against Mourinho, ripping him for daring to challenge these players. It's coming.

Oh it's coming.

12. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Mou said what I said. No heart except some players. Don't tell me CL because a lot of teams will mop up Madrid right now.

All of them need a fire lit under their asses.

13. white_raid

white_raid Member+

Oct 17, 2006
    What I really don't understand is how it is possible for some of our players, after being for so many years playing second-best to Barcelona, to loose all their motivation after winning the league just once.

14. halamadrid00

halamadrid00 Red Card

Aug 2, 2007
    UK
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Can't wait for summer so Mou/flo can boot out the players that don't want to be here.

The team needs "freshening" up a little.

15. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    No they don't! They need to be coddled and babied.

anticule repped this.
  16. Madrid_1902

Madrid_1902 Member+

Jul 6, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    More like a stick of dynamite up their arses.

anticule and Minduchio repped this.
  17. verbatim100

verbatim100 Member

Apr 25, 2012
    B.A.
    What? We need to get Xabi's replacement? Didn't we spend 40m for Modric to replace him? :mad:

18. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    He can't though. Instead of looking at the players, people will focus on the manager. Everything he is doing evidently isn't for the best of the team or winning; it is all a rouse to deflect and evade so he remains blameless.

19. Madrid_1902

Madrid_1902 Member+

Jul 6, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid

Certain quarters of the media are undoubtedly set on trying to bring Mourinho down, but I'd like to think most fans can see that some of our key players are just not showing up this year. Xabi, Di Maria, Ozil, Benzema, Higuain and Cristiano are all but a shadow of what they were this time last season. Not to mention Arbeloa and Iker are declining by the game!

I genuinely feared for the squad after they were comprehensively outplayed by Barca in December of last year, but I don't think we lost or tied a game to a team other than them until late March. There was just a tremendous belief in the squad (particularly after we outplayed Barca at Camp Nou in January) and a real appetite to go for the jugular in every game. This year there doesn't seem to be a turning point; it just seems that whenever we come to what we believe is a turning point we are back to square one the next game. I can't remember a spell this season where we've played consistently well over a 2 or 3 game period!

Shay Z, Akramzizou and 9Qui repped this.
  20. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005

Agreed. The media blame and pseudo-madridista stuff gets way overplayed at times. I think the sectors of the madridismo that are so butt-hurt by everything hate the possibility that there may be some truth to the stories of a fractured locker room or an unmotivated side. Rather than face it head on it turns into more conspiracy theories about less days rest, and Spanish v Portuguese, and getting screwed by refs, and the Mayan calendar getting in people's heads, and worries about the fiscal cliff, and whatever else. That type of madridista is as tiring as the shit in the media.

anticule repped this.
  21. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Yeah or the over analyzation of everything Mourinho or Cristiano does.

This is the main conspiracies.

How can he do that with this? Some say he should light a fire. Well he had tried this season.

Response? Media attacks coach for attempting to force motivation (harshly I might add), media does not attack player who protests using the reasoning skills of a rodent.

22. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    What is being said about Cristiano Ronaldo and Mourinho from yesterday's fiasco? That Cristiano's goal was huge for us and that he was lucky to have not been sent off. 100% agree with both. That Mourinho seems to be at his wit's end and that they are speculating on what player he is calling out. 100% agree with that.

We are reaching the point where the Real Madrid discussion boils down to: "you say that because you are anti-Mourinho" and that is met with "you say that because you are anti those that dare criticize Mourinho." This is our world now.

Good times. Good times indeed.

WAIT! If forgot to add: We knew what we were getting. I want to throw that in there before I am reminded again.

Zidane05 repped this.
  23. realM11

realM11 Member

Jan 16, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Once marcelo is back we will be ok.

24. Madrid_1902

Madrid_1902 Member+

Jul 6, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Marcelo-dependencia > Messi-dependencia, right?

25. realM11

realM11 Member

Jan 16, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    We can play ronaldo up front behind him would be ozil then modric and kaka on the wings.