CD Tenerife

Discussion in 'Spain: Clubs' started by Tottenham4life, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Tottenham4life

Tottenham4life New Member

Feb 3, 2009
    Wycombe,England
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    anybody else on here likes this club, i love them as well as supporting other clubs this one means alot to me since it has to do with my heritage, plus love the fact that they have one of the biggest antifa antiracist ultras firm in europe= frente blanquiazul................Antifa-hooligans worldwide unite and fight the nazi scums

2. JAVez1983

JAVez1983 Member

Sep 2, 2008
    Tampa
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I like the way Tenerife play and they have a good home crowd. Right now they are doing well considering their GD and limited roster. Do you know if they've spent any money on new players when they moved up to La Liga? I think come January they are seriously going to have to invest to stay up in La Liga. Promoted teams usually do well the first half of the season but then lose form and end up relegated in the second half....
    Donovan to Tenerife on loan? ;) ...just a thought...

My great grandparents are from the Canaries....maybe Las Palmas and Tenerife...not sure.

3. Tottenham4life

Tottenham4life New Member

Feb 3, 2009
    Wycombe,England
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    that's cool your granpa was from Tenerife as well, you should try to go overthere for a match is a great stadium, as far as new players i have no idea if they re gonna buy new players but i hope they stay up in La liga one way or the other...

4. Ismitje

Ismitje Super Moderator

Dec 30, 2000
    The Palouse
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    There are two of us in the MLS forums - Jasonma is the other - who claim allegiance to CD Tenerife. Here's to coming up from Segunda B!