Carlos Tevez - news & rumors, part II (r)

Discussion in 'Argentinos Abroad' started by JuveFE, Oct 23, 2008.

1. elbp

elbp Member

Feb 1, 2007
    Cordoba, ARG
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Re: Carlos Tevez - news & rumors, part II

Carlos Tevez: You and I have unfinished business.
    John Terry: Baby, you ain't kidding.

2. Leon12

Leon12 Member+

Jan 5, 2006
    Man of the world
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

The performance by Tevez against Chelsea was as good as I have seen from a striker for a very, very long time, a lot of the English papers are giving Tevez 10 otu of 10. Lets hope that if we play Ingerland in SA Tevez takes the same anger out onto the pitch then as well.:D

3. PasionPorElTri

PasionPorElTri New Member

Jun 27, 2005
    Guadalajara, Mexico
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Carlitos is a STUD! I personally love the guy

4. Loco

Loco Member+

River Plate
    Argentina
    May 1, 2005
    Miami
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Another fine performance from Tevez; a hatrick against Wigan - 3-29-2010.

As of 3-29-2010, Tevez has scored 25 total goals in all competition. He is having a great year; the Apache is on fuego.

5. El viejo Matias

May 21, 2005
    Canada
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Where is Teso now eh? LOL

6. lapulga10

lapulga10 New Member

Mar 20, 2010

hahha man I love this clip! I wish Tevez wouldve popped him i hate Terry!

7. devilman

devilman Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Houston,Tx.
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

that would've been a bad idea, he'd of been suspended for a few games , and maybe lose his form ... As much as most people dislike Terry , it would be a bad idea, besides Tevez is a sportsman .. I've never seen him hit anyone on the field..

8. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Not during a game, but on the practice field...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdBIx8bhywc"]YouTube- Marquinhos X Tevez[/ame]

Look at Marquinhos, with a huge height and reach advantage, just flailing his arms while Tevez gets inside and pops him in the head. I have no doubt that Tevez would kick Terry's ass.

9. Leon12

Leon12 Member+

Jan 5, 2006
    Man of the world
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Tevez grew up in a tough area, much tougher than anything Terry will have seen, I would imagine Tevez knows how to look after himself.;)

10. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

The fight worth paying for would be Tevez vs Rooney.

But those two are unlikely to get it on. They respect each other too much.

11. El viejo Matias

May 21, 2005
    Canada
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Nah, Rooney is more bark than bite. Now I would love to see Demi get some revenge on Ballack:D;)

12. Moishe

Moishe Moderator
    Staff Member

Boca Juniors
    Argentina
    Mar 6, 2005
    Here there and everywhere.
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

I'm surprised that this thread hasn't been bumped in such a long time. It appears that Carlitos has turned in a written transfer request to City due to the obvious homesickness he's complained about as well as the people in football in general. As a Bostero this could potentially be good for the club though like another Roman saga but too me it just stinks of Kia Joorbachian pulling strings to make more money. Carlitos is already the highest paid player at City so I can't see him being the guy leading the charge for an upped contract.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/m/man_city/9279311.stm

13. Loco

Loco Member+

River Plate
    Argentina
    May 1, 2005
    Miami
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

I love Tevez. As a River Plate fan, its never easy to say that you love a player that played for Boca, but Tevez is easy to like.

But I digress, what is happening to this kid is really sad. He has already played for five different clubs. And he is only 26!! My concerns are that a player can't ever reach his full potential if he moves around so often. I love the fact that there are guys like Messi that have been at one club since he was 12, I have ZERO doubt that this makes Messi better.

Also, what is going on in Tevez's head? Why is he so petulant? Remember when he refused the Argentina call-up so that he could play in the Boca World Club cup? And then his troubled stint at Corinthias? And all the nightmare that was his days at West Ham. Even at Manchester United, there were all those issues of his transfer and who really owned his contract. And then his ultimate F-U signing with ManCity, just to show Ferguson-up.

Tevez wears his emotions on his sleeves. He is very thin skinned imo. Sometimes is good to be emotional on the field, but it can go really wrong. Look at Anelka. . . very similar situation imo. Tons of talents, both have a chip-on-their-shoulders, but very petulant. . . I do agree that Kia Joorbachian has something to do with this. (I think Kia just wants to make more money and doenst have Tevez's best interest)

I hope Tevez can find a club that he can settle with and play for five solid years. If he does that, he could be without a doubt one of the top strikers in the world in everyone's list.

14. Moishe

Moishe Moderator
    Staff Member

Boca Juniors
    Argentina
    Mar 6, 2005
    Here there and everywhere.
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

With Tevez's contract situation he had little to no say where he ended up, he was simply spoon fed what to say by Kia's group. It was them and the dollar signs that made the decision as to where Carlitos would end up. I agree with the thin skinned part though I'm not sure it's petulance in as much as it's immaturity.

15. illusion

illusion Member+

Aug 26, 2005
    From Hell
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

wtf wrong with Tevez? Why is he acting like a little kid! Wait till summer then move the ******** out! what a wuss for letting woman control him.

16. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake

Le daran minutos esta semana vs la Juve?

ya por lo menos regreso a las practicas
    se calmo Mancini o se calmo Tevez?

17. Loco

Loco Member+

River Plate
    Argentina
    May 1, 2005
    Miami
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    January 15
    ManCity v. Wolves - 4-3
    Tevez was the Man Of The Match. Tevez for two spectacular goals; specially the first goal, its what the Brits would call a "cheeky goal"- personally, I think that it was Tevez's best impersonation of Messi. And the second goal was a header, with Zabaleta feeding the assist. All very cheeky.

Tevez has 14 goals in the Prem thus far, he is now tied for top scorer with Berbatov (he he, I think that SAF might be upset if Tevez wins top scorer over Berb and Rooney-:p)

Vamos Apache!!!

18. Loco

Loco Member+

River Plate
    Argentina
    May 1, 2005
    Miami
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    El Apache burns West Brom!
    (2/6/11) ManCity 3 - West Brom 0
    On his 27th birthday, Tevez scored his second hatrick of the season, and a total of 20 goals this season in all competitions.

19. Loco

Loco Member+

River Plate
    Argentina
    May 1, 2005
    Miami
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    4/11/11
    Tevez got hurt today in ManCity's game v. 'Pool, and will most likely be out up to two weeks. ouch. Is he ever going to get a call-up for the NT?

20. msi2

msi2 Member

Aug 15, 2008
    Paris, FRANCE
    Probably not, it's clear that Batista doesnt want him.

21. Albiceleste2010

Albiceleste2010 Member+

Watford
    Argentina
    Jun 5, 2010
    Watford
    Club:
    Watford FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    It's a real shame to miss such a game steeped in history and against their city rivals.

Batista needs to sort out his pig headedness .It's just what is not needed for a NT coach.

22. robledo

robledo Member

Dec 5, 2000
    Seoul /Tokyo / U.K
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    you can listen to Ardiles`s view about 3 minutes in

---

Ossie Ardiles insists Carlos Tevez is at the crossroads of his life and should say sorry to Manchester City and stay at the club.

The South American star is currently absent without leave at home in Argentina, and City boss Roberto Mancini admitted last week that he has ‘no idea’ when the striker will return to the north-west.

And Ardiles believes his fellow countrymen has been badly advised in his current dispute with the club, and says he needs guidance from those closest to him as he seeks to get his career back on track.

Ardiles told the Alan Brazil Sports Breakfast: “Tevez is a great payer to have in your team and, last May, he was the best player for Manchester City and their most important player. It looks like he’s been badly advised by the people around him who are only interested in money.

“The best thing that can happen for him and City is for him to say sorry and to carry on playing for City. He’s at the crossroads of not only his career, but his life.

“I hope he listens to his friends, not just his advisors.”

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-n...iles-tevez-should-say-sorry-and-stay-man-city

23. Leon12

Leon12 Member+

Jan 5, 2006
    Man of the world
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    This is my timeline of how Carlitos stay at AC Milan (or whatever club he joins) will go:

Week 1: Tevez declares his love for AC Milan, claims that he has always loved Milan and has wanted to play for them since he was 3 years of age.

Week 2: Tevez states that he has never been happier in his football life and wants to stay at Milan for the rest of his career.

Week 3: Tevez claims that he is finding it hard to settle in Milan as they all speak Italian.

Week 4: Tevez states that for family reasons he needs to leave Milan, he can’t settle in the city and he feels lonely and lost.
    Week 5: Tevez refuses to play for Milan, claiming that he is too tired as he has had to play 3 games in the last 3 months.

Week 6: Tevez said he has to leave Milan for his family.

Week 7: Real Madrid want to take Tevez on loan, Tevez declares his love for Real Madrid and states ………………..

Tevez repeat steps 1 to 6 above at Real Madrid.

24. Volrath

Volrath Member

Jun 28, 2007
    Week 3 can't apply to Real ;)

25. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Come back to Boca Juniors, Carlitos. Lets win another Libertadores.