Canucks Abroad- Game Thread Only...

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Scorpion26, Aug 31, 2012.

1. Scorpion26

Scorpion26 Member

May 1, 2007
    NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    This for games only... When, how, and more on the players game they may play or not for their respective teams.

2. Scorpion26

Scorpion26 Member

May 1, 2007
    NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    One game to watch for is Hoillett/QPR vs Manchester City. I'm thinking he's playing the full 90 again and he's done for the team too bad they have yet to win a game.

3. Scorpion26

Scorpion26 Member

May 1, 2007
    NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Well S.Jackson had a pretty good game today against Tottenham and kind of wish he scored on that header before being subbed off. At least he's playing and doing good.
    Hoillet did not play today.

4. cloak

cloak Member

Aug 25, 2010
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    I think I saw a large Canadian flag within the Frankfurt away support @Hoffenheim on the 1st. Occean hasn't been getting much service but looks comfortable at that level and the team is scoring anyway. Great story how he's jumped multiple divisions.

5. Scorpion26

Scorpion26 Member

May 1, 2007
    NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Simeon Jackson of Norwich did not play again which kills but I hope he makes a move out of the team. Its obvious the manager does not rate him much and that a shame because he could score in the EPL if given more games to play. Edgar had a decent game for Burnley in their win.

6. cloak

cloak Member

Aug 25, 2010
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada

Andre Hainault winner denies rival Inverness a spot in Europa League.

7. Fussball_eh

Fussball_eh Member

May 26, 2013
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    You may find my website helpful. Canadians playing abroad in Germany is the focus, but there is much more: www.fussballeh.com

cloak repped this.
  8. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Hey, guys.

Didn't wanna open a new thread to ask this but I was wondering why Steven Vitoria hasn't played for Canada: Toronto-born and he just signed for Benfica. Is he not interested or has the Canadian FA not made an approach?

Thanks in advance for any info.