Cameron: Norwich City vs. Stoke City 11/3 (R)

Discussion in 'Yanks Abroad Gameday' started by autobus39, Nov 3, 2012.

1. FloridaFC2MLS

FloridaFC2MLS Member

Oct 17, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Orlando City SC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well with Tiffert or Alonso, he wouldnt start there either.
    Edu is one of the more interesting players in the pool for me. I swear he's been at the same level for roughly 4 years without developing. I really dont know what to say about him anymore...
    I guess I am a little surprised he didnt get more time after playing 10 minutes or so earlier in the season but in the end, his struggle doesnt surprise me.
    Atleast he's challenging himself though. Thats what I wanted. Hopefully he will eventually get better & force his way on to the bench through hard work.

Dirt McGirt repped this.
  2. Dirt McGirt

Dirt McGirt Member+

Jun 20, 2005
    Phoenix, AZ
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He's not very good in the midfield and should consider working to becoming a full time central defender. He needs to request a loan down to a lower level team and learn his craft.

3. Bruce S

Bruce S Member+

Sep 10, 1999
    he can't do that! He is under contract and starting. Just because we like him at CB means squat. He has a boss and his boss likes him there. What if you told your boss that you did not like your job but instead wanted someone else's job? And you might leave if you did not get it?
    For a million bucks a year or whoever he makes, he lines up where the coach wants and is delighted to start!!

4. Jamooky

Jamooky Member+

Mar 24, 2006
    Cleveland, OH USA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ^
    I assume he was referring to Mo, not Cameron.

Dirt McGirt repped this.
  5. Dirt McGirt

Dirt McGirt Member+

Jun 20, 2005
    Phoenix, AZ
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah I'm talking about Edu. Thanks for paying attention.

6. exref

exref Member

Aug 1, 2009
    Louisville, KY
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Cameron has not impressed me with his play lately. He was poor in this game, passing it to the other team or sending hopeful balls to no one. He seems allright 1 v 1 defensively, but gets lost in the penalty area. He doesn't seem to be able to read the other team's movements.

7. jakepc42

jakepc42 Member+

Mar 26, 2011
    Houston
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He's playing a position he's rarely played if ever before his time with Stoke. And he's just filling in.

8. Gorky

Gorky Member+

Jul 28, 2006
    NYC
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He played really well when he started at CM

adi21 repped this.
  9. Jamooky

Jamooky Member+

Mar 24, 2006
    Cleveland, OH USA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He was filling in . . . when Wilkenson was suspended. I think he's the starter, now.

adi21 repped this.
  10. Fanatical Monk

Fanatical Monk Member+

Jun 14, 2011
    Fantasyland
    What I've seen, he's been good at right back. Confused in the box? I don't agree with that. Stoke is always playing in their own box on the road. They are a classic "draw on the road, go for wins at home" squad. They've been damn good defensively considering they never produce enough offense to give the defense any breathing room.