BVB General Transfer Thread III [R]

Discussion in 'Borussia Dortmund' started by footyfan1, Jul 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MatthausSammer

MatthausSammer Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I easily see Wilshere as becoming a Xabi Alonso or a Bastian Schweinsteiger.

2. MatthausSammer

MatthausSammer Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Were Schweinsteiger Spanish, he might've not even made the NT. Were Wilshere German, I see a squad role right now, but starting eventually. Similar to Gündôgan's position right now.

3. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Why are we still talking about Wilshire here? Is he going to transfer to BvB anytime soon because this is the "BVB General Transfer Thread".

footyfan1 repped this.
  4. Dr Faust

Dr Faust Member+

Jul 12, 2010
    Germany
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Yes.

5. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Who ya foolin'?

[​IMG]

nekkibasara repped this.
  6. MatthausSammer

MatthausSammer Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    So... Lewandowski?

7. SirManchester

SirManchester Member+

Apr 14, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    No. Talent is one of his assets. It sets him apart from your typical English midfielder.

He has the potential to be a complete midfielder.

And you might be the only one who has combined the words Cazorla with disappointing this season. Not even close.

8. Dr Faust

Dr Faust Member+

Jul 12, 2010
    Germany
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    The readers of fussball.ch, who also believe that:

1) Hummels and Lewandowski will go to Bayern after this season for 30m respectively,
    2) Bayern and Barcelona are fighting over Hummels and he will definitely go to either of them after this current season and
    3) Hummels and Götze will go to Bayern for a combined 70m after this season, while Bayern are not interested in Lewandowski.

I read all of those on what I thought would be the biggest/most respectable Swiss football site. Rumours 1 and 3 even contradict each other and yet they were both there. I think the Wilshere rumor is as valid as those and therefore can and, yes, NEEDS be addressed here, Cris null neun.

9. Zarastro

Zarastro Member

Mar 30, 2012
    Germany
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    It would certainly be somewhat hilarious if Wilshere ends up with us. Two years ago every Fc Arsenal fan kept telling me that Götze would join them asap (Wenger did make several offers for him) because Götze "needed to join a bigger team than Dortmund".

As with Hummels, recently a Spanish newspaper linked him with Barca. I lost count how often they did that in the past.
    And I think it was the Independent who believes that Chelski would make a big offer for Hummels, Goetze and Klopp! next summer.

10. Rosebud

Rosebud Member+

Aug 5, 2012
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Club:
    Union Berlin
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Eh, it's disappointing that he's worn down as the season has progressed be wise Arsene can't afford to rest him.

11. footyfan1

footyfan1 BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

No, it does not. We have an "Other Teams' Thread" and that's where this Wilshere debate needs to go.

12. Dr Faust

Dr Faust Member+

Jul 12, 2010
    Germany
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    The debate, maybe. But I was exclusively talking about the rumor.

13. footyfan1

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The one with no validity whatsoever? If I make up a rumor saying we're going after Messi, do we need to discuss this too?

14. Dr Faust

Dr Faust Member+

Jul 12, 2010
    Germany
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Yes, definitely.

15. MatthausSammer

MatthausSammer Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Messi, truly a overlooked gem, and within BVB's reach. He's a fantastic player who could make it big one day. SIGN HIM, KLOPP! DO IT NOW! :p

16. Dr Faust

Dr Faust Member+

Jul 12, 2010
    Germany
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Messi has also expressed his wish to play for Dortmund one day. He told Marca's cousin's plumber's cousin Marcy: "Si senor, I want play for the Russia Dortmunt very soon my career very mucho in danger with the Barcelona which is small vilage club and I want play for the big club in Prussia and I will wear big steel helmet and have much fun with the Jurgen Koch, my favorit coach of all time, you ********ers." Apparently, Dortmund are willing to give Florian Kringe and an additional fee of 350 coins to Barcelona for Messi, who's currently out for 7 more months with 3 broken legs.

17. MatthausSammer

MatthausSammer Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Such awesome info, Faust! Why aren't you writing for the always-reliable Daily Mail or Goal.com with that kind of brilliant transfer insight? But it needs a bit more spice, more boldness to the rumour. Why don't you try a flat-out denial of the Messi rumour by Watzke and then provide excellent between-the-lines insight to prove BVB is, in fact, pursuing Messi? :p

footyfan1 repped this.
  18. Raumdeuter

Raumdeuter Member+

Jan 14, 2009
    Texas
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Messi no he wont fit into the system he is too limited not tall enough, Bvb doesnt work with South Americans, not enough tan, Hummels would snatch his GF and Subotic sleep with his momma, Reustzegan is not Xaviesta

19. footyfan1

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I got some good laughs (Thanks Dr. Faust!), but this thread is going to shit.........

In other "news", one of Lewandowski's agents goes on Polish TV as a character called "Captain Obvious." :rolleyes:

Lewandowski's Agent Hints Lewandowski Will Leave Dortmund

[​IMG]

Robert Lewandowski's representative, Cezary Kucharski, has hinted that the Poland international could leave Borussia Dortmund at the end of the season.

The striker has caught the attention of Manchester United and City with his goalscoring performances for the reigning Bundesliga champions, while Bayern Munich and Juventus are also believed to be interested in signing the 24-year-old.

"Robert has made his decision. Only he decides when he will make his decision public, though," Kucharski said in a Polish talkshow.

Click here for the rest of the Goal.com article.

MatthausSammer repped this.
  20. petteri

petteri New Member

Jan 23, 2013
    Estonia
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    We have Schieber. So maybe just bring in one cheap and talented youngster to back-up Julian?

21. footyfan1

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Schieber isn't doing much to show he can carry the load next season. I think they'll bring in someone capable of carrying the load and continue trying to get Scheiber ready.

I really like Julian Schieber, but said from the beginning we paid too much for him. However, I think he'll be better next season. I think playing for us truly makes him nervous. Lewandowski had the same problem in his first season too........

22. BVB1989

BVB1989 Member

Apr 17, 2008
    Bled, Slovenia
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Slovenia
    Dzeko for Lewandowski? :)

23. footyfan1

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

This is getting to be the laziest, most annoying rumor out there.

Matakos repped this.
  24. MatthausSammer

MatthausSammer Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I thought that was Lewandowski to Bayern? Anyways, I'd rate that Dzeko rumour as about 5% chance of happening.

25. BVB1989

BVB1989 Member

Apr 17, 2008
    Bled, Slovenia
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Slovenia
    True true. I'm clueless what Zorc would bring us?!