Pre-match: |Bundesliga - Round 29|: FC Augsburg vs. FC Bayern München 05.04.2014

Discussion in 'Bayern Munich' started by Bavarian Queen, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Thisistrue

Thisistrue Member

Dec 10, 2013
    London,UK
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    You may not agree but I am right on every account and maybe my criticism can be seen to some extent as a measure of reverse-jinxing of his bad form :p .Nontheless he is overrated and his hype was based on him being the German Messi and I think any player who is compared to Messi looks incredibly overrated and him being according to some sources our most expensive signing(the 37 million became 45 million due to some tax reasons) and he hasnt by far not justified his price tag and cost almost twice as much as Robben or Ribery.Martinez showed his worth in some big matches such as vs Barca and CL final and obviously Gotze can change my current opinion if he wins us the CL or improves significantly next season but for now and in 2014 he has been nothing more than a ghost and you cannot deny that,unless he has replaced Mario Gomez as your most favorite player of all-time.

2. Fernando_Bayern_BR

May 5, 2010
    Belo Horizonte - Bra
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Oh, I think we should buy either Koke or Pogba ! F@ck Hojbjerg ! F@ck our Youth System !! Let's buy everyone !!

:D:p

3. Cuppo

Cuppo Member+

May 27, 2012
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Yep and don't forget: PEP RAUS!
    :D:p

4. Boandlkramer

Boandlkramer Member+

Apr 9, 2009
    Samma Weltmeister!
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    chewz repped this.
  5. chewz

chewz Member+

Sep 13, 2012
    Toronto
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Poland
  6. Bayern4Life

Bayern4Life Member+

Aug 22, 2004
    Someone out to get you?

7. Fernando_Bayern_BR

May 5, 2010
    Belo Horizonte - Bra
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    He was arguably our best player in the 1st half of the season ... Dips in form are normal and expected at this level and with so much rotation and the injuries he had ... He has 8 goals and 7 assists in the Bundesliga alone ...

Selective memory at it's best ...

Dhajj and The Bavarian Oak repped this.
  8. Thisistrue

Thisistrue Member

Dec 10, 2013
    London,UK
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    He couldnt have been our best player in the first half since he was injured for half of it.Still he was good directly after he came back,especially as a substitute and a significant amount from your scorer stat is based on his good spell at the end of 2013.But in 2014 when he had no injury problems and started in the training camp unlike in Summer and he still has been a nothing.I am not saying he is not allowed to have a bad form but its more about attitude and mentality and for example Ribery or Muller even when they are not in best form give everything to win more often than not.Gotze has talent but lacks in mentality and obviously still can improve on that but Kroos is the same and his complacent attitude is one of the reason why he Kroos is the most controversial player since Mario Gomez.And I think Gotze lacks in confidence,his injury problems in the last couple of years it seems are eating him from the inside and he doesnt take any risk and is more focused on his looks and I am not sure he fits in tactically anymore.Thiago for example is in a foreign country,league and doesn't speak the language and has still has been amazing and a more consistent difference maker in our team and is perfect for our team for tactical reasons as well.Gotze hasn't justified to be called one of the top 5-10 talents in the world according to his performances and Alaba and Thiago have justified this label more on the merit of their performances for our team.

9. Fernando_Bayern_BR

May 5, 2010
    Belo Horizonte - Bra
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Ok dude, you are right, I'm wrong, Götze has a loser mentality and we'd be better of with Rafinha Alcantara ...

On to the next topic...

Thisistrue repped this.
  10. Dhajj

Dhajj Member+

Nov 25, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Gotze has about 16 points so far this season, not sure the concern with him..

He was part of the 11 for a while then got cutoff and lost a lot of momentum.. Can't expect him to go into beast mode after that

11. Thisistrue

Thisistrue Member

Dec 10, 2013
    London,UK
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    you are Brazilian you must like Rafinha A to some extent no?

12. Fernando_Bayern_BR

May 5, 2010
    Belo Horizonte - Bra
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Get the f@ck out of here with your logic !!

He has a weak mentality, never made an impact in any game, not for Bayern, BvB or NT (why he's even called is beyond me) and we'd be better off with Thiago's brother, a player that never had a breakthrough in Barcelona and struggle to start at Celta de Vigo

Thisistrue repped this.
  13. terrypk1

terrypk1 Member

Jan 13, 2008
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    this team SUCKS!!!.. Gurdiola RAUS!!! :mad::( ..seriously..if we don't beat Man U next week, things are going to get dirty.

14. The Bavarian Oak

Apr 27, 2012
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  15. Dr.Phil

Dr.Phil Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]

16. Bavarian Queen

Aug 28, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I just got home, didn't read the thread. Do people want my head already?

17. Dr.Phil

Dr.Phil Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    #threadrulesforlife
    Your out

18. chewz

chewz Member+

Sep 13, 2012
    Toronto
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Poland
    yes

19. Bavarian Queen

Aug 28, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Oh my! Well, one less job to do. Moving on.

20. eissman

eissman Member+

Feb 5, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    THANK GOD!!!!

that albatross needed to be shot

EDIT: the streak that is, not BQ!!! :)

21. eissman

eissman Member+

Feb 5, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sky is falling time?!!!!

LMAO.

Trust me, a loss at this stage is a goods thing. Refocus time. Isolating men from boys time and tweak final starting XI

22. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Member+

Aug 19, 2005
    Germany
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I'll don't like the performances of the last weeks to be honest and I'm not sure whether this is going to bite Bayern in the ass, so I'll reserve my comments for further evidence

23. Dhajj

Dhajj Member+

Nov 25, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I don't mind resting players and focusing fully on CL.. But we have to be careful about momentum too.,

We we manage nothing but losses and draws before our CL games, it can really slow down momentum. It's hard to stop/start/stop/start..

So I will see after the game weds to see what team shows up.

24. P to the Wee

P to the Wee Red Card

Nov 22, 2011
    Susan is a Little Lamb
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Good to see all this positivity about Höjberg. I didn't watch the game how did Weiser do? I remember he came with a lot of hype.

25. P to the Wee

P to the Wee Red Card

Nov 22, 2011
    Susan is a Little Lamb
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    We'll be very fortunate if Hojberg ends up being as good as either.