Pre-match: | Bundesliga - Matchday 30| - FC Bayern München vs Borussia Dortmund - 04.12.2014

Discussion in 'Bayern Munich' started by FCB_KVB, Apr 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fernando_Bayern_BR

May 5, 2010
    Belo Horizonte - Bra
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Oh boy, the butt hurt is strong with this one ...

P to the Wee repped this.
  2. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    We've beaten your "best squad in the world" twice under Pep. It's not the butt but the sides that are hurting from all the excuses and in-fighting about paranoia.

3. PaoloFCB

PaoloFCB Member+

Mar 22, 2011
    Roma-Italia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    and so??????

Try this, its better:

[​IMG]

or this, as u prefere:

[​IMG]

Fernando_Bayern_BR repped this.
  4. Fernando_Bayern_BR

May 5, 2010
    Belo Horizonte - Bra
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Yeah right ... Because the supercup we were with our 1st team right ?!?

Not like you won because of a gift from our reserve keeper or an own goal from our 4th string CB ...

And yesterday, yeah, we cared a lot about that game ...

Remind me again what happened at the Signal Iduna Park in November ?! When both teams had everything to play for ?! And which player scored the 1st goal ?!

Better yet, remind me again what happened on 25/05/2013 ?!

Take your biased logic that only suits you and what you want to believe, stick your tail between your legs and get the f@ck out ... ;)

PaoloFCB and Boandlkramer repped this.
  5. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    As you wish
    [​IMG]

6. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    P.S. Pep Guardiola's biggest loss as coach....yet meaning less match. Best squad in the world....loses 0-3.....yet meaningless match.

7. Dhajj

Dhajj Member+

Nov 25, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I had that guy on ignore since day one, the butthurt was too much for me..

I care more about footy/lowenboy/cris09 and the other old timers in the bvb board then this clown.

:thumbsup:

Boandlkramer repped this.
  8. NUFCBayern

NUFCBayern Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 9, 2004
    Columbus, OH
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Since I have no idea who people are talking about here, I'm assuming we have the same assclown on ignore.

Not worth my time. Or anyone's really.

Dhajj and Fernando_Bayern_BR repped this.
  9. Fernando_Bayern_BR

May 5, 2010
    Belo Horizonte - Bra
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    You're right ... BvB is awesome ... Best team ever ...

Can't wait for them to confirm their favoritism and win the treble this season...

OH WAIT !!

10. Dhajj

Dhajj Member+

Nov 25, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    When someone says they would rather cheer for schalke then bayern and is a bvb fan..

That pretty much gives away how long they've been a bvb fan... :rolleyes:

Boandlkramer and Fernando_Bayern_BR repped this.
  11. Berchtesgaden

Berchtesgaden Member+

May 18, 2011
    Milwaukee
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    You cannot be serious. Why are you posting on the FCB forum?

Are you arguing they aren't the best squad in the world? They won the treble last year remember....we won jack sh*t. This year they won the league again and are alive in the other two competitions.

Facts:

2012/13 FCB>BVB
    2013/14 FCB>BVB

Now please stop posting here. It just stirs up ill will and prevents serious discussions. Some of the guys you are mocking are very intelligent well reasoned posters. Your making it hard for any BVB fan in the future to come and post questions /discuss things on this forum.

12. eissman

eissman Member+

Feb 5, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    p.s.s. These aren't excuses mate. That's your perspective. Saying Bayern are the best team in the world currently is discrediting the way Liverpool and Athletico have owned 2014 moreso than Bayern. And Pep's tinkering backfired and BVB shoved it down his throat.

Congrats to BVB for the fantastic results they got this week. Nice to see them prove their own fans wrong by drubbing the current champions in a game that means everything to BVB's CL position. Many BVB fans were already writing this game off. We Bayern fans know better. This game, no matter who is playing it, is always a nail-biter for us Bayern fans.

vinontop and Dhajj repped this.
  13. Dhajj

Dhajj Member+

Nov 25, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I was wanting to add you on the list I made earlier, but I didn't want to get the name wrong...

I still can't make it out :p

14. eissman

eissman Member+

Feb 5, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    While this is all true, Bayern are hardly the best team in 2014 from a results standpoint.
    It can be argued as I stated above that Athletico and Liverpool are playing the best in 2014.

Bayern are falling into the "dying in beauty" scenario recently with their possession... which some of us grew tired of with LVG... meaning we are toothless in front of goal and more interested in death by 1000 passes.

I believe Pep however is constantly playing with the lineups to keep the CL spies at bay and making his gameplan so much more less predictable. The only consistency about it is the above mentioned keep-ball.

SLC25, vinontop and Dhajj repped this.
  15. Fernando_Bayern_BR

May 5, 2010
    Belo Horizonte - Bra
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    We don't have a problem with you, @chewz (unless he creates a match thread :D ), @Cris 09 and some even didn't mind footy when he used to post here ...

However, this troll douche already got on most of us nerves with his idiotic posts ...

16. Dhajj

Dhajj Member+

Nov 25, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    As I mentioned earlier. I really think pep is using the rest of the BL games to either test and experiment or rest our players.

He's different then jupp in that way, jupp played the same guys with the same formation and pretty much the same strategy throughout the year. It was unbelievable hunger and drive that won the treble for us. We mastered one style and had a ridiculously good luck with injuries in the second half. Minus Kroos of course.

Can you imagine what would've happened to us if we had as much injuries as we did this year? I shudder the thought

17. eissman

eissman Member+

Feb 5, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And as Susie Schaaf stated on ESPN blog "winning breeds winning"...

If Pep truly was wishing to rest players, why start his strongest possible side? This was the first clue to me that he was tinkering with something. It went against all the previous Bundesliga lineups that produced nothing.
    You can't tell me however that as competitors, players like Ribery and Robben and Schweini and Lahm and the rest just laid down and let BVB run all over them.

Plain and simple... Bayern got their ass beat, Pep likely got a scolding, and back to the drawing board it will be for the goalless display yet again in the Bundesliga.

18. Dhajj

Dhajj Member+

Nov 25, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I wasn't a fan of starting our best players. I was the first to be angry about it when the lineups were made..

Which led me to believe he was trying to test something. Maybe subtle things that he'll look over and see what worked in a minute detailed situation and what didn't..

We clearly saw these guys not really giving it their best. Dante was a nightmare, passes were half assed, runs were abysmal, it was just an overall. "I don't care that much" display.

Opposite of what bvb showed

19. Raumdeuter

Raumdeuter Member+

Jan 14, 2009
    Texas
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    To some, thats the best way to be a fan, I know he was really hurt by the Gotze move but thats life. I doubt BmG fans are liking Reus leaving too

Matakos and Fernando_Bayern_BR repped this.
  20. chewz

chewz Member+

Sep 13, 2012
    Toronto
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Poland
    Damn...
    But I used smilies.... You're allowed to say whatever you want when you use smilies ... :ROFLMAO::rolleyes: (free reps to whoever gets the reference)

In all seriousness I was making a light-hearted jab at your priorities of Bayern hatred > Schalke hatred. Nothing malicious in the meaning of the post, but you take me way too seriously. Maybe it's because of all the Schalke fans I met, they were all a##holes to me, I have no love towards them, I associate their fans with the club. Bayern made a business call, and did the inevitable. Gotze put that clause in for a reason, he was going to leave anyway, Bayern were going to strengthen anyway, and same with Lewy. Would it matter if Gotze left to City for 37 mil, Lewy for free to Manchester or Real for example, and Bayern buy Neymar and Aguero simply for arguments sake. We end up in the same position, Bayern strengthens anyway, if you have the option to buy Miki for 27 mil, or a player of the practically the same quality and is overhyped by youtube, for 47 mil, I think most would take the former. Buying players is part of football, if we could take a Bayern first squad player at a discounted price and he's willing to go to us, I'd bet my a%% management would pounce on the chance.

Secondly you're here arguing and I think it was @Berchtesgaden who hit it nail on the head. I don't have a problem with a regular argument, but when you go to the Bayern boards, when it seems your sole purpose is to insult the club they support, their tactics, coach and players you have gone far past the line. That's insulting to the fan's here and an insult to the BVB fans who at least try to be on good terms with other fans, and are capable of engaging in discussions without attacking the club, as most see that as trolling.

If I was actually fishing for something, it would be reps :ROFLMAO:

nekkibasara, Matakos, Crisstti and 7 others repped this.
  21. Fernando_Bayern_BR

May 5, 2010
    Belo Horizonte - Bra
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Hahahahahahahaha

I got the reference ... Just forgot who said that ... Was it MatthausSammer ?!

PS: you bet your @SS that your management will pounce that ?! :eek: :D

22. MatthausSammer

MatthausSammer Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Wasn't me. Wasn't it Belgian Guy in regards to Hazard?

23. Fernando_Bayern_BR

May 5, 2010
    Belo Horizonte - Bra
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I really can't remember... :D

24. eissman

eissman Member+

Feb 5, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Chewz... brilliantly said... especially this part.

Many of the BVB posters before you were of the same variety until the "new breed" of Bayern fan in this forum moved in and couldn't find it in themselves to enjoy a good bit of debate without pouring their every emotion into their response.

It drove many a classes Bayern poster away as well unfortunately. Shame you were not part of this forum back 8 years ago or so. Quality stuff.

Anyways, well said. Your posts are welcome anytime here.

Boandlkramer, vinontop, Dhajj and 2 others repped this.
  25. Dhajj

Dhajj Member+

Nov 25, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Gotze and lewa were planning to leave regardless at some point in their career..

That's why one had a buyout clause and the other wanting to run out their contract.(all drama between him and club earlier put aside)

You had sahin leave to Madrid after his breakout season.

You had kagawa leave to his "boyhood" club after his breakout season.

Were those ok? Would it be better if gotze and lewa left to those clubs instead? You would still be in the same predicament regardless..

It's also very hypocritical of the big club fans to criticize us for buying rival players... When firstly we had a squad made primarily of our youth players and a select few from outside the BL.

Neuer and Dante the exception.

And 2nd they've done it all the time..
    Look at barca, real, city, Chelsea, manU, etc

An opportunity comes to buy the most talent wonder kid in Germany and you don't expect us to get him?

Plus one of the worlds best strikers that actually fits our system and even makes it better..

I don't know what the haters expect? We go buy a bunch of neymars so we don't ever buy talented German players?

This argument is old and tiresome anyway. I get tired of hearing the same crap from all the haters. :p

Fernando_Bayern_BR repped this.