Pre-match: | Bundesliga - Matchday 30| - FC Bayern München vs Borussia Dortmund - 04.12.2014

Discussion in 'Bayern Munich' started by FCB_KVB, Apr 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    The salt had been building for 2 straight years since 2010 to 2012 from you guys. Bayern fans had a calendar of victims to target by day of the week that ranged from their own management and players to ours.

Doofmund fans!! LOL. Shakiri has a pass success % of over 84, that's not exactly turnover machine level. But have fun with Lewandowski. Knowing pep's reputation with Eto'o and Ibra, I wouldn't recommend celebrating too early.

s7kru repped this.
  2. SLC25

SLC25 Member

Jun 19, 2004
    Jordan
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Lak Habeeb Albi :D

3. Fernando_Bayern_BR

May 5, 2010
    Belo Horizonte - Bra
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    LoL ...

I live in Brazil and there's no team that I hate more than the 1859+1 scum ... Well, maybe Real Madrid ...

But I guess they are tied as both most hateful clubs...

NUFCBayern repped this.
  4. Jolly Rancha

Jolly Rancha Member+

Sep 23, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    I think he needs to end the Martinez and Rafinha experiments! At least give Martinez the chance to play DM and let's see what comes out of it! The circumstances around our loss was quite unique especially with Neuer's injury but we still shouldn't have crumbled so badly! I'm not bothered about the loss just the performance

You guys were decimated?!?! How many first team players are out for the season for Bayern? Your best player has statistically been the best player in the BuLi all season so using his age is grasping at straws.

That's not the point. I never even mentioned injuries. I talked about your tactics and the right players to fit your squad. I can rattle off at least 5 players who are about Gotze's age who would have stood out fabulously in your squad this term and would have cost a third or less of Gotze.

But you are wasting him because he does not fit your system. Most of our best players don't fit in other systems. For what it's worth other players take time to fit into our system (Mkhitaryan, Aubamayang) while some never do (Perisic). Gotze was supposedly the German Lionel Messi....4 times Balon D' Or winner. The best player in the world if not one of the best. Gotze never was and never will be him, not even close. Some of you guys say he's a once in a generation players. ROFL. No he isn't. He'll never ever carry a team on his back. But he can be a fantastic player for a squad and coach that can utilize him well.

I'll call it anything but. However, I'll admit that hindsight is 20/20 because nobody would have put their house on the line to bet for or against his success in a Bayern shirt. But it's fairly easy to say why he is nowhere as important to Bayern as he was to Dortmund. I am pissed that he left and I am also pissed that Lewandowski is leaving. But I am pretty damn sure the latter is the guy who will make your team a lot better. That 37M+8M/year in salary would have been much better used if your management didn't care as much for weakening Dortmund.[/quote]
    Shouldn't you be more worried about Mkhitariflop who has been outperformed by Goetze despite being over 3 years younger and playing far less minutes?

5. Dhajj

Dhajj Member+

Nov 25, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Inta arabeh?? Holy shit :p

6. SLC25

SLC25 Member

Jun 19, 2004
    Jordan
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Poor BVB can't hold on to their own players.
    Gundogan, Rues, S. Bender, Kehl, Weidenfeller, Hummels were all bought from other German clubs so cry me a river.

Crisstti repped this.
  7. SLC25

SLC25 Member

Jun 19, 2004
    Jordan
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Jordanian :laugh:

Dhajj repped this.
  8. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    None of your busines
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    your tears are delicious

9. Bluecrux

Bluecrux Member+

Nov 10, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    What was going on in the Manchester tie before we actually started losing?

What if the goal came at 90th minute?

chewz and Crisstti repped this.
  10. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    @Jolly Rancha Yes I am worried about Miki but that's why we didn't want Gotze to go...so we wouldn't have to worry in the first place. But for this season there isn't much left to play for. We are hoping that next year he develops good chemistry with Reus, Kuba and Auba. Getting him to play with Ramos and Ji will be challenging too as they are new. And for what it's worth he is statistically on a per game basis better than Gotze. Of all the new players we have got from other clubs, Kagawa is the only one to have performed well right away. Gundogan took at least 6 months and Lewandowski took 2 years. It's only fair that we give Miki until next year.

If I were you I'd be worried about next year. Robbery cannot keep playing at this level year after year. They'll need to stop hugging the touch line or cutting in for a shot and instead support Lewandowski. Schwein and Lahm have miles left in them but the contract situation with Kroos and Muller are questionable. But the rest of the squad might not be good enough to carry the club like the aforementioned have.

11. SLC25

SLC25 Member

Jun 19, 2004
    Jordan
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I understand your worries, but look at it this way Man Utd were defending with 11 men and were doing fantastic defensively and that would frustrate any team, but our team responded in a magnificent way after Evra's goal. I expect something different against Madrid, both teams will be fired up they'll not park a bus against us and it will take us a short time to get into the game.

Crisstti repped this.
  12. Bluecrux

Bluecrux Member+

Nov 10, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Let us hope so!

chewz repped this.
  13. Lahmfan

Lahmfan Member+

Jun 3, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    went for a hike, came back. went to visit a friend, pet their dog for couple hours and came back and we are still discussing this useless match?

Dhajj repped this.
  14. Fussballer

Fussballer Member+

Liverpool FC
    Sep 18, 2002
    In my head
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Triple double! Why isn't the Pokal Finale AFTER the CL Finale like last season? Oh yeah, the freakin World Cup!:eek: I'd rather see Bayern play than die Mannschaft lay an egg like I know they will. How 'bout Bayern vs Brazil for the all the marbles and we keep Dante & Rafinha on our side?:thumbsup: That would be a match.

Dhajj repped this.
  15. MatthausSammer

MatthausSammer Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Its just good fun to annoy the user that annoys me. Wanted to see how long I could string him along with one or two-word retorts after a bit. I think I combo'ed like five. :D

16. The Bavarian Oak

Apr 27, 2012
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Glad to see there is minimal freaking out. Maybe I won't have to avoid these boards like the plague for a while. :thumbsup:

17. The Bavarian Oak

Apr 27, 2012
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I still watch when I'm not posting. I just don't come to the forums because I don't want to read the doomsday posts.

18. PaoloFCB

PaoloFCB Member+

Mar 22, 2011
    Roma-Italia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Wir sind Deutscher Meister but........after winning the title 19 days ago we started to suck too much, in the game with Hoffenheim we were 3-1 and end up 3-3, and TSG deserved to win, we lost sucking in Augsburg and yesterday, we sucked with United, playing this way I can imagine a total drop with Real Madrid kind 7-0 lol-anyway reps 4 u my friend, WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, thats all!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. PaoloFCB

PaoloFCB Member+

Mar 22, 2011
    Roma-Italia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Now let PIZZA-express play with Lautern!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. ToBlockIdiots

ToBlockIdiots Member+

Feb 18, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    If you can come up with arguments that aren't purely hypothetical, then you can try again. But if you're just going to rebut everything with "there are other players who would've fit in better!" and "he hasn't been Messi, so he doesn't fit tactically!" then just sit in the corner and stay there. Because it's funny to me that you have higher expectations of Gotze than us Bayern fans do. We just want him to fit in, which he has. You want him to outshine and be our Messi when we DONT NEED ONE. No wonder you think of him as a failure.

Before I get to your points, aren't you the guy who was insisting that Dortmund bid for Kroos, and genuinely believed you had a chance with him? If you have been a BvB fan for more than 2 years, and knew the dynamics of German football in general, you know that there was no way this was happening. And from that hopeful statement alone, I know you've just started being a fan of BvB recently. And with the way you're so emotional with your posts and your lack of reading comprehension, you're probably what? 19?

So here's a bullet point version for you, son:

- you say Gotze doesn't have a role tactically, so I respond with as of this season he is our offensive utility player who can play across several positions, which is important for us because our star players are getting older and are historically injury prone. "Robben hasn't been injured though!" That's why I said historically. There is a precedent of our star players getting injured. For God's sake, just a couple of years ago Pranjic, Altintop, Tymo, and Contento were starting for us in the CL. Do you even remember those names playing for Bayern?
    - you're asking us to name a definite role for him, when pretty much every single player bar Neuer has had no definite role for us this season. Lahm has been played as an RB, CM, and a DM, Javi as a CB, DM, CM, Muller as a striker, CAM, RM, Alaba as a LB, CM, False Fullback. This is Pep we're talking about, and I don't remember consecutive weeks where we've had the same tactics. It's obvious that the team is still adjusting, so it's not that surprising that there are streaks when Gotze (and everyone else on the team) is on fire and he's not. But you choose to target him because you're acting like a scorned boyfriend.
    - I dare you to "rattle 5 players" who are as talented and have as much potential as Gotze who are Bayern quality AND cost 13M. You said a third of his price right? Name them. The going rate for wonderkids these days are definitely NOT less than 30M. Go on, rattle.
    - You name players such as Oscar, Hazard, Pogba, etc. Kids who are just as notoriously as inconsistent as Gotze, and who would definitely cost more than 37M. You say they've shone this season, and we all respond that at Gotze at one point scored something like 6 in 7 games. Is that not shining? Oh right, it's not, because it's Gotze.
    - As Matakos said, 37M for Gotze is a steal. You may not know this because you weren't watching the Bundesliga back then, but Bayern has terrible luck scouting in markets outside Central Europe - Julio dos Santos, Ernesto Sosa, Breno, Ali Karimi, etc. For Bayern, 37M for Gotze is as safe a purchase of a German wonderkid you can buy at this market.
    - In the same paragraph you explain to us that some people take time to fit Klopp's system. Yet you are quick to write off Gotze and how he will never fit into Pep's system. Do you understand how idiotic you sound with this statement?
    - We don't need him to be our Lionel Messi. Last year, we were over-reliant on Schweni and Ribery. What Pep is trying to do is to have a system in place that can still be a machine without relying on one single player.
    - I am quite happy that you're getting pissed that we're getting your players.

But congrats with the win though. I'm sure you feel nice about that. Can I just leave this picture as a congrats?
    [​IMG]

Peace out. Unsubbed. Ignored.

21. PaoloFCB

PaoloFCB Member+

Mar 22, 2011
    Roma-Italia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    TX Eto'o Guardiola won the CL in 2009 in Roma, I was there, Bayern fans: LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    And yet he was gone the next summer...

23. Fernando_Bayern_BR

May 5, 2010
    Belo Horizonte - Bra
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I wish every Bayern fan in the whole world would sign up to Big Soccer right now just to rep this post...

24. Nermin Kolašinac

Jun 5, 2013
    Lahmfan's crib
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    that'd be a nice rep to post ratio

Boandlkramer and Fernando_Bayern_BR repped this.
  25. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    You turned the best #10s in the BuLi into an slightly above average winger but if "fitting in" is the most important sure whatever. Let's see next season after he has "fit in".

So you're calling me hypothetical so you can post hypothetical nonsense yourself? Can you please refer to my post where I said we have a "genuine" chance of landing Kroos? Calling me out for my reading comprehension and yet you show signs of someone who is barely literate. Hopeful, yes. New, no but of course you're one of the condescending Bayern fans who look down upon the new ones; probably berate your own ones as well. Can't say I expected more.

I wish I could give you a cookie right now. I am absolutely bowled over by all the players you mentioned. Relax, I believe you when you say you've been a Bayern fans since you were a teenie weenie in your daddy's beanies.