(Bundesliga matchday 30) Borussia 09 Dortmund gegen FC Bayern München (R)

Discussion in 'Bayern Munich' started by PaoloFCB, Apr 6, 2012.

1. albert_mk87

albert_mk87 Member+

Aug 27, 2008
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    i think that Robben was bound to miss a penalty i only see him take 2 kinds of penalties

1. His left side a high shot
    2.his right side a low shot on the ground

i dont know why he didn't went with left high shoot that penalty is totally unsaveable.

Badstuber again was a beast but Muller continues to dissapoint i don't know if he ever play like he played the first season with the form he is showing this season he simply doesn't deserve to play in the first 11 so many games

2. PaoloFCB

PaoloFCB Member+

Mar 22, 2011
    Roma-Italia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    We didnt lose the title yesterday, we made zero ponts with gladbach, tx neuer, and zero with dortmund, we lost in hannover, mainz, leverkusen, so it was too late anyway......

3. lost

lost Member

May 24, 2006
    England
    ???

4. Respekt

Respekt Red Card

Mar 30, 2012
    But if you won the game, you would have gone top with just four rounds left to play. It was pretty much lost yesterday, not before that.

5. PaoloFCB

PaoloFCB Member+

Mar 22, 2011
    Roma-Italia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    winning didnt mean the title 100%...

anyway they won and we lost, tahts all, we must be sportif......

but we are:
    [​IMG]

6. PaoloFCB

PaoloFCB Member+

Mar 22, 2011
    Roma-Italia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Somebody said that in 1998 FC Bayern won the Bundesliga and Man UTD the EPL while its fake, K'Lautern won the Bundesliga and Arsenal (not Liverppol sorry) the EPL-

7. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  8. PaoloFCB

PaoloFCB Member+

Mar 22, 2011
    Roma-Italia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Maybe he watched there was no penalty......

Anyway stop Robben, now bench him and then sell him away, auf wiedersehen Arjen!

[​IMG]

9. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    None of your busines
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    It was a penalty. But like I've said before, it's part of the game and it's natural. It would have been pretty lulz if Robben scored at the end and celebrated in front of Subotic's face though. :D

10. albert_mk87

albert_mk87 Member+

Aug 27, 2008
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    that's a penalty i don't know why Weidenfeller went so careless every player will go for the penalty in that situation we have seen similar situations like this millions of times and everytime the ref decides for a penalty and btw this shows that Robben actually was tripped by Weidenfeller elbow and a little bit of his leg

11. SirManchester

SirManchester Member+

Apr 14, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Of course Robben embellished and there was more from him than Weidenfeller but it doesn't excuse the poor play by Dortmund there. He was allowed in way too easily and the keeper over-committed. Those instances will be punished by any player looking for a penalty. Naturally Robben's reputation isn't helped.

12. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Weidenfeller's actions made the infraction a penalty - no question about it. However, Robben also fell with barely any contact what-so-ever. An athlete like Robben doesn't trip on grass just because someone "touched" him.

As far as I know, simulation means you are trying to fool the ref and is therefore, also, an infraction.

This is a very difficult call to make and in the moment, I think the ref was right to give it as he did.

13. Dhajj

Dhajj Member+

Nov 25, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    If robben reacted to stupotic would robben have gotten a yellow/red?

Wasnt stupotic reaction to robben after the penalty shot also worthy of a warning or yellow???

I have seen yellows go for such behaviour many times before in many different matches.

14. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Subotic acted like a turd...but I get it. He sees that Robben was falling on grass blades before Weiden even touched him. If I was a player, that would piss me off too!

Like I said, I don't excuse it, but I get it.

15. bayern_man

bayern_man Member

Dec 18, 2004
    Scotland
    I hate stuff like that in football too, but when a player knocks the ball past the keeper and goes down under a "challenge" from the goalkeeper, it's a penalty 99% of the time. If you think what Robben did was bad go watch some games involving Spanish or Portuguese teams.

16. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I don't need to...I just have to look at Ribery's shenanigans during the 1st half of the match.

17. bayern_man

bayern_man Member

Dec 18, 2004
    Scotland
    Robben, Ribery and Muller can be disgraceful with the play-acting at times, but I've seen a hell of a lot worse from Spanish and Portuguese players. I also remember Boateng shouting at one of Dortmunds players for diving in the box in the 1st half, but whatever.

18. odd1234

odd1234 Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    I think something we all learned is that its very difficult for a team can compete on all fronts with such a thing squad. We have quality, and in several instances I felt that Bayern could have won the game. But, unlike other top teams, we don't have plenty of talent on the bench and this is something Heynckes will be wary of if he is to walk away with silverware next season.

19. KFofB

KFofB Member

Oct 31, 2007
    Mittelfeld
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    lets pretend like Grosskreutz never took a disgusting dive in the box in this match.

Robben had Hasenpfeffer at his mercy there. he could have hurdled him or taken the legit penalty. he chose the latter.

20. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    None of your busines
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    For sure. Bayern for the past 2 months should have been rotating 3-4 players every single game. Instead we only rotated I believe in 2 matches. :eek:

Shaq and Dante would be good, a striker that will actually be used would also help. It also makes me wonder how Rafinha doesn't get a game even though as a back-up he's more than good enough. Jup seems to either do rotating or just completely ignores everything.. Remember that time that Tymo and Gustavo were successfully being rotated? No longer happening...

21. albert_mk87

albert_mk87 Member+

Aug 27, 2008
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

1. Well who cares about Grosskreutz when you can attack the players from the opposite team at the end 99% of the players in given situation will milk it and try and get a penalty don't forget Kehl dived too when Robben lost the ball but hell let's all attack Ribery and Robben

2.and yet people attack Robben it was obvious that Weindefeller went for the ball and was late Robben simply did what every player in the world will do in that situation it was a legit penalty

22. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Lol...no one denies Grosskreutz took a tumble but you don't see anyone defending him either...since there is nothing to defend.

I just love it when people counter a point this way - like it excuses anything. :rolleyes: "Well, he did it, but so did he..so it must be ok."

As far as being "legit"? Well, simulation means trying to get the ref to make a call by taking a dive. Robben tripped on his own foot before he was even touched by Weiden.

I don't blame the ref for awarding the penalty, but I don't condone Robben's actions either...nor Grosskreutz.

Happy? ;)

23. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    None of your busines
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    He made contact with the keeper and he had his hands out like a moron. It's a penalty. And in such a situation it wouldn't happen but that's all on the keeper.

24. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Mofo, pul-eez..."hands out like a moron"? He was going for the ball...he simply came up short! Should he have stayed on the line and tried to allow the defender to do his job? Perhaps, but you can't blame him for trying to "go for it" either in such an intense match, can you?

Hardly a moron, EQ...

Again, it's a 50/50 call and I'm pretty sure if the ref would have seen Robben tripping over himself before Weiden even touched him, the call may not have gone that way.

C'mon, man...you aren't new to this, stop acting like it.

25. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    None of your busines
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    It's not a ********ing 50/50 call. There's blatant contact. If the keeper has contact with him and isn't even in the phase to get out of such a situation, it's 100% penalty.

As for the situation, I think a better keeper would have tried to pull his hands away from the situation (like Barca vs Milan) where the penalty decision is "debatable". That was just an easy decision to make, he pulled his hands and Robben was there to take advantage of it. Easy decision.