Brazil friendly NT matches 2013

Discussion in 'Brazil' started by jonny63, Apr 27, 2013.

1. puertorricane

puertorricane Red Card

Feb 4, 2012
    Carolina PR
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Hull City, Anderlecht, Celtic? LOL really, your hypocrisy is so obvious.

[]__[]

2. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Your also comparing apples to oranges.

Honduras with a population of roughly 8 mil doesn't have the privilege to pump out thousands of players abroad like Brazil.

If this was the case I would be critical of my sides squad selection of picking flops like Pato, Jo, and players like "World Class" Guerrero on my side.

Grow up.

Emperor Adriano repped this.
  3. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Utica NY (the refugee city)
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I thought I was negative from time to time but wow Brazil is playing in Miami and people are bitchinn.. Honduras fans bring it too...

4. puertorricane

puertorricane Red Card

Feb 4, 2012
    Carolina PR
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
  5. Denilson70

Denilson70 Member

May 29, 2001
    England
    Now I am hearing Brazil x Ecuador in Dallas on 19th November.

6. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Saturday game, eh? Very tempting. May have to take a look at some tix prices....

7. jonny63

jonny63 Member+

Feb 17, 2005
    Norway
  8. Denilson70

Denilson70 Member

May 29, 2001
    England
    You beat me to it.......you go missing then bang!

"Os próximos jogos que servirão de teste para Felipão avaliar o elenco serão em novembro. No dia 16, em Miami, provavelmente contra Honduras. E no dia 19, diante da Rússia, em Toronto, no Canadá. Tudo vai depender da classificação direta de ambas para a Copa do Mundo."

9. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Russia already through to ze World Cup.. that date is set. Honduras 99.9% chance they qualify again tonight.

10. jonny63

jonny63 Member+

Feb 17, 2005
    Norway
  11. Denilson70

Denilson70 Member

May 29, 2001
    England
    Odd. It was there the other day! Would have been a good match up. Gotta confirm it soon if they aim to sell tickets!!

Blimey, you must have a FIFA alarm wired to your house. You miss nothing!

12. jonny63

jonny63 Member+

Feb 17, 2005
    Norway

I got the Russian Version of this story now :

Google translated

Anatoly Vorobiev:"THERE WILL PLAY RUSSIAN IN NOVEMBER WITH SPAIN AND BRAZIL, CORRECT Capello"The Secretary-General of the Russian Football Union, Anatoliy Vorobyev called premature appeared on the FIFA website information that the Russian national football team in November to hold friendly matches with the Spaniards and Brazilians." Again, this is clearly ahead of the curve of events - Vorobyov said in a conversation with the correspondent of ITAR-TASS. - Even though the information about these games appeared on FIFA's website. choice of friendly matches - it is the prerogative of head coach Fabio Capello, who considers sports component and ease of preparation at any given time. trainer That makes the first offer. then RFU president Nikolai Tolstoy, on the basis of economic considerations (the main criterion - the break-even), makes the final decision. "Vorobyov stressed that the new rules for determining the rivals in friendly matches will take effect only a year later."After the September 2014 UEFA centralizes the commercial rights, which would entail the reform of the calendar, - said Vorobyov. - UEFA will then appoint opponents in eight of the 10 friendly matches. Meanwhile, the space of degrees of freedom is that despite any ads solutions in our case remain for Capello and Tolstoy. "On Thursday, FIFA's website has information that on 15 November the Russian team in Dubai (UAE) in a friendly match against Spain, November 19 - in Toronto (Canada), with the Brazilians."In appointing friendly Russian national team matches the interests of clubs will be considered""Certainly, Capello has very good contacts with the Premier League leaders and clubs - said Vorobyov. - I think that they have reached a consensus. Certainly, the interests of clubs, especially participating in the Champions League, will be taken into account" .Vorobyov not sure that teams of Spain and Brazil will be optimal for the team Capello rivals at this stage."It is not known whether Capello wants to play it with the Brazilians and Spaniards, - said Vorobyov. - After all, it is already the middle of November, the football team will play an active not only in the championship of Russia, but also in the Champions League. Perhaps Capello will want to spend more "relaxing" games. Again, Capello will decide everything. "Oleg KOSHELEV.

http://www.rusteam.permian.ru/news_2013_4/2013_10_17_22.html

13. Denilson70

Denilson70 Member

May 29, 2001
    England
    As clear as mud!

14. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Looks like it'll be Chile and not Russia in Toronto. I like it.

15. Bakaman

Bakaman Member

May 8, 2008
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Should be a great game, Chile is one of the few teams around willing to attack us.

16. JAIME CHILE

JAIME CHILE Member+

Apr 26, 2006
    V.Alemana y Stgo
    Club:
    Cobreloa Calama
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Hi, we'll have a 2nd friendly match this year:

Chile vs Brasil, November 19th at Toronto (Canada). It's official:thumbsup:

Many thousands of Chileans live in Canada since the 70s and 80s, so it'll be like a game at home for Chile:)

17. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    There's are quite a few Brazilians in Canada as well. So much so, they have their own Brazilian Day over there.

18. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
  19. puertorricane

puertorricane Red Card

Feb 4, 2012
    Carolina PR
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil

Chile is willing to attack anybody that's how they play and is a beauty to watch.

[]__[]

20. Denilson70

Denilson70 Member

May 29, 2001
    England
    CBF........

http://www.cbf.com.br/Notícias/2013/10/18/Seleção Brasileira enfrentará o Chile dia 19 de novembro

The Brazilian team will play two friendlies in November. The first, previously announced, will be against Honduras, the 16th, in Miami, in the United States, in Sun Life Stadium, at 19h30 (21h30 GMT). The opponent will be another Chile, on the 19th, the Rodgers Centre in Toronto, Canada, at 20 hours (22 hours GMT).

Honduras and Chile have already qualified for the World Cup 2014.

Game: Brazil vs. Chile

Date: Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Stadium: Rodgers Centre in Toronto, Canada

Time: 20 hours (22 hours GMT)

21. Denilson70

Denilson70 Member

May 29, 2001
    England
    Yes, to be fair to them they played well Brazil in April. I think Bielsa started the revolution and those following have continued with it?

22. Denilson70

Denilson70 Member

May 29, 2001
    England
    There were quite a few in Sweden when I went there in 2007. A good win to us that day (4-0)!!

23. Denilson70

Denilson70 Member

May 29, 2001
    England
    And Chile playing England at Wembley days before.........

24. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Well after El Loco Bielsa left Chile, Claudio Borghi took over.. and it wasn't till he got fired that a Bielsa disciple, Jorge Sampaoli of La U, took over the reigns of Chile.