Brayan Angulo - News and Comments

Discussion in 'Colombians Abroad' started by MrPaisa, Jan 2, 2008.

1. hanzellmo

hanzellmo Member

Feb 25, 2007
    Bogota
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Re: Brayan Angulo- Boavista De Portugal

si señor

Lateral Iquierdo

2. MrPaisa

MrPaisa New Member

Jul 17, 2007
    Madison, NY

tiene 18 agnos,,,tambien acabo de leer una noticia de carlos valencia (el de river plate)..acaba de concretarse oficialmente con el dijon..chequen su board para la noticia :)

3. MrPaisa

MrPaisa New Member

Jul 17, 2007
    Madison, NY

boavista is losing in the 2nd half, Angulo was booked for a foul

4. MrPaisa

MrPaisa New Member

Jul 17, 2007
    Madison, NY

partido termino 0-0, otravez titular, otravez jugo 90+ minutos! If he isn't called to the sub20 and if the Balanta issue isn't discussed then Colombia is doing a pathetic job with their youth exports!

5. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

todo es culpa por el marica de lara q solo le gustan los negros q son propiedad de hernado angel...........en el caso de balanta el columnista de en la jugada considera ya como un caso perdido a balanta para la tricolor

6. Chess_Panther

Chess_Panther Member+

Apr 29, 2007
    Porto, Portugal

Apart from 1 or 2 mistakes he did a good job defensively. I can only hope he can be slightly more accurate offensively but idk if that's due to the 4-3-3 system or clumsy playing time of the team that doesn't allow him to go forward. Anyway, he can be very well be a good talent in the future. :)

7. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

good info..................chess panter would you like to come each weekend and talk about the angulos performance?...................another question. wason renteria will play the next season with porto?

8. Chess_Panther

Chess_Panther Member+

Apr 29, 2007
    Porto, Portugal

I could but I'm afraid that I won't be able to provide much info.

I doubt Renteria will stay with Porto next season, beside Lisandro and Adriano they have good young forward talents like Farías. We'll have to wait and see.

9. Siempreconlamecha

Apr 4, 2005

Listening to an interview with Brayan, it seems like the coach is asking him to follow his assigned forward quite closely and focus on defense. Not getting many opportunities to contribute offensively. That makes more sense because he's a good offensive player and if I had any doubts of him it was of his defensive skills. For america he would sometimes play on the left side of midfield.

Also, Brayan mentioned he has been in contact with Lara and will be called up for the u20s later this month. The decision will however be in the hands of Boavista as it's not a FIFA date and he would be missing one of the matches with Boavista.

www.bandadeportiva.com

10. MrPaisa

MrPaisa New Member

Jul 17, 2007
    Madison, NY

fantastic news, thanks mecha!

11. MrPaisa

MrPaisa New Member

Jul 17, 2007
    Madison, NY

Mário Silva comentou ainda o facto de ter perdido a titularidade para o colombiano Brayan Angulo. "Fico feliz por ele e contente por ter sido uma boa aquisição. Se ele estiver bem, melhor para o Boavista".

IN other words, Mario Silva admits that Brayan took his spot as a starter, not bad for an 18 year old...

12. Chess_Panther

Chess_Panther Member+

Apr 29, 2007
    Porto, Portugal

Brayan Angulo was MOTM in my opinion and I was relatively close to the field today. Flawless in defense and 2 or 3 good runs offensively. Contrasted slightly with the rest easily.

I just thought of something...do you guys use wingers frequently in colombian football? Cus here we do and that might explain why he's more focused in defense.

13. GavoCol

GavoCol Member

May 12, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

A pesar de la victoria el Boavista esta muy lejos de las Competiciones Internacionales.
    Si no me equivoco, 3 van a la UCL (el tercero a una fase previa), y tres a la Copa UEFA, y el septimo a la Copa Intertoto

Boavista con esta victoria sumo 35 puntos, en 27 fechas, a tres del final, quedo octavo a 5 del sexto puesto

14. MrPaisa

MrPaisa New Member

Jul 17, 2007
    Madison, NY

is angulo injured? i saw he was subbed out at the 46th?

15. FelipeMillos

FelipeMillos New Member

Apr 29, 2008
    NY
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

Es muy joven pero este man tiene buen tamaño. No hay muchos en esta posicion para la seleccion. Depronto Pinto le deberia dar un chance en uno de los amistosos a ver.

16. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

va a ser llamado a la sub 20 de lara

17. pipevasquez

pipevasquez Member+

Sep 8, 2007
    Bogotá City

Si no me equivoco este es de los pocos jugadores menores de 20 años que desde su llwgada a europa cojieron la titularidad

18. MrPaisa

MrPaisa New Member

Jul 17, 2007
    Madison, NY

baaad news, not for Brayan but for his club. His club is in financial distress and has been relegated to another division due to some bribing of refs.

19. MrPaisa

MrPaisa New Member

Jul 17, 2007
    Madison, NY

quick question... is brayan on loan or is he owned by boa?...I can see them trying to sell him for big buck (as he has played a great campaign for them, one game being the MOTM). This might be a good opportunity for the club to make money and for Brayan to move elsewhere. Remember he is only 18/19.

20. Chess_Panther

Chess_Panther Member+

Apr 29, 2007
    Porto, Portugal

He's going to Spain according to Inverfutbol. Many players are going to leave Boavista and who knows...the club might even end.

Good luck to this career though.

21. MrPaisa

MrPaisa New Member

Jul 17, 2007
    Madison, NY

that sucks dude, the club will end? What will the fans do? That seems like a pretty sad story. Did it say where in Spain he might go?

22. Chess_Panther

Chess_Panther Member+

Apr 29, 2007
    Porto, Portugal

The club is going to appeal, so I have to wait to see what the future holds. Apparently FC Porto was charged of the same and yet they only lose 6 points so you can see the difference of treatment.

No he didn't, only know that spanish clubs are interested in him. In fact he was supposed to play there but his age was a problem at the time so Inverfutbol diverted him to Boavista.

23. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

he is owned by Betis is what was said last year and he couldnt get the spanish permit or something so he was loaned to Portugal... thats what happened last summer

24. pipevasquez

pipevasquez Member+

Sep 8, 2007
    Bogotá City

Aqui hay algo de lo que te refieres con el Betis

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brayan_Angulo

25. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

i was the one who wrote that :) not a good source :)

that is what was rumored when they bought he but he is ownd by some spanish team that is certain which one who knows but also heard that some spanish investors bought Cardenas and that never went threw