Bosnian Youngsters - U21, U19, U17 + Talents

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by Vitez, Aug 8, 2011.

1. čarobnjak

čarobnjak Member+

Apr 22, 2014
    Finland
    Club:
    FK Velez
    There's only one guy in this whole universe that can replace Mujdza. It's...

!

Avdija "The Coal Miner" Vrsajevic.

[​IMG]

2. Nermin Kolašinac

Jun 5, 2013
    Lahmfan's crib
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Omberbasic is very good!
    S04 is good and especially their youth system is outstanding. Omerbasic with U19 managed to reach the semi finale in the UEFA Youth League and lost 1-0 to Barcelona who became champions (S04 was their toughest opponent).
    I have watched him one time for U19 before he was injured and it is funny because S04 also have Pascal Itter in their U19 who is one of the highest rated German right back prospects. I am not sure how that will work out with two high rated right back prospects but one of them might be a part of the first team next year since Hoogland is leaving in the summer.

bosna10 repped this.
  3. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    As of now the depth chart for RB looks to be Vranjes, Bicakcic and Vrsajevic. In the future Emir Bijelic and Sandi Husic should get a shot if they make it to the next level. Emir Bijelic is the highest rated talent from Metz since Pjanic according to news clippings, he is expected to get some minutes this season at Metz which is why he changed his mind and decided to stay instead of sign for Aston Villa. Sandi Husic is also highly rated by the Dortmund youth coaches and rejected an approach from Germany - deciding to play for Bosnia instead. I'm not sure about Omerbasic, from what I've read he isn't rated that high and is coming off a horrible knee injury. He can't play for the Schalke youth team anymore so either he signs a professional contract with Schalke(maybe spends some time playing for the reserves) or goes elsewhere looking for playing time.

Hadzjia Sven Susic, bosna10 and ABiH12 repped this.
  4. Nermin Kolašinac

Jun 5, 2013
    Lahmfan's crib
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    if not a professional contract in s04 then somewhere else. im sure we will see him in 1.BL or maybe 2.BL team

5. PlavoSarajevo

PlavoSarajevo Member+

Mar 23, 2012
    San Jose
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Damn everybody is looking at the options in Germany and not the options in Bosnia lmao.

Benjamin Colic is a decent RB prospect.

Hadzjia Sven Susic repped this.
  6. PlavoSarajevo

PlavoSarajevo Member+

Mar 23, 2012
    San Jose
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    He looks like an American country boy from North Dakota or some shit who's nickname is Rusty.

Ramo124 repped this.
  7. Denisx04

Denisx04 Member

Sep 10, 2013
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Candycane

8. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Samir Radovac scored a hattrick against FK Guber(Srebrenica) in a friendly.

ABiH12 repped this.
  9. BHF

BHF Member+

Jul 15, 2012
  10. čarobnjak

čarobnjak Member+

Apr 22, 2014
    Finland
    Club:
    FK Velez
    "Former Bosnian U21-int and Zrinjski Mostar-fwd Amer Bekić currently on trial at Norwegian side Sarpsborg 08. "

@RunarNordvik

I guess we can safely count him out as a potential national team striker in the future. *sigh*

Sudžuka repped this.
  11. BH Fanatico

BH Fanatico Member+

AC Milan
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Aug 7, 2011
    Seattle
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Not necessarily. It technically is a better league..

12. bosna10

bosna10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    @Nermin Kolašinac , what do you think of that Cimirot kid? Good or? I don't know who said that he might be a big ceto but we've had people say that about Vranjes too and it's obviously bs. I"m hoping it's false here as well as this kid is really good.

Nermin Kolašinac and BHF repped this.
  13. Nermin Kolašinac

Jun 5, 2013
    Lahmfan's crib
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Did you watch Cimirot last time against the Norwegian team? :eek:

Cimirot was fantastic, those moves out there was like watching Messi and not only him but also Radovac seems to be the real deal but especially Cimirot with his skills had me out of my chair. :thumbsdown:

Vranjes is fantastic, he never said a word wrong in the press and always been ponos compared to for example Subotic who is talking about Republika Srpska like it is his country. I am not sure there are many of Vranjes out there, there will always be some but if Cimirot is anything like Vranjes there are no excuses for not calling him up.

I remember this... I looked up their squad some days ago and.... pretty accurate banner. from Manijaci. Sarajevo has transformed into Borac and it is awful. How many Bosniaks are playing in Borac for example - you can count on one hand. :unsure:

What do you think, accurate or not? I just think it is quite strange for a club like Sarajevo.
    [​IMG]

bosna10 repped this.
  14. bosna10

bosna10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Yes i saw the game and was very impressed. He seems like a combination of Pjanic and Besic....Good speed, strength, dribbling, passing, work ethic.

About Serbs on FKS. I was surprised to see that too but then again if those guys are giving their best and actually aren't showing any signs of hate it's not as big a deal. Still do think it should be more Bosniaks on there though.

15. BHF

BHF Member+

Jul 15, 2012
    Its good more Bosnian Serbs are choosing to play for us. Its only right if we want this country to go forward. Its showing the politicians we can all get along, because the country needs success.

16. DinoMostarac

DinoMostarac Member+

Aug 16, 2011
    Club:
    FK Velez
    I really want to agree with this, but so far it's far from true

We only get Serb/Croat scrubs who were rejected by the other country and then only play for us as a second option. Why do we get the Sunjic's of the world and not the Corluka's and Subotic's?

17. čarobnjak

čarobnjak Member+

Apr 22, 2014
    Finland
    Club:
    FK Velez
    We'll be pretty stacked in the central midfield position in the future if every player reaches their potential.

Pjanic, Besic, Modic, Cimirot, Radovac, Prcic, Gojak, Vrancic.

Hadzjia Sven Susic and bosna10 repped this.
  18. Nermin Kolašinac

Jun 5, 2013
    Lahmfan's crib
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Hm..............................................................
    [​IMG]

19. ezay_36

ezay_36 Member

May 4, 2014
    Club:
    Hertha BSC Berlin
    Naa the guy on the right ist gilardino martino or something a italian kid and hes showing 4fingers not three

bosna10 repped this.
  20. bosna10

bosna10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Plus that's not even recent. It says 2012.

21. Nermin Kolašinac

Jun 5, 2013
    Lahmfan's crib
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
  22. Nermin Kolašinac

Jun 5, 2013
    Lahmfan's crib
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    still have to say thats a very very weird way to show four fingers

bosna10 repped this.
  23. Adi Sarajlija

Adi Sarajlija Member

Aug 14, 2011
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    It's a ********in weird picture. Who is this kid?

24. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    is besic done yet thats all ive given a shit about this transfer campaign. fnck off james and all that shit.

bosna je zakon i tako ce uvjek bit

BHF and bosna10 repped this.