The Basketball Thread

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by Blue Soldier, Aug 8, 2011.

1. trts

trts Member+

Feb 3, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Just to add: All time funniest moment from a few years ago. ... Lamar Odom gets fouled midcourt and the play is dead and everybody heard the whistle, but he still goes to the basket just for fun and does an unimpressive dunk... Kevin Harlan goes, "LAMAARRR ODOM WITH A TOMAHAWK SLEDGEHAMMER!!!!" .... I always laugh when I think about that. First, the play was dead anyway and Harlan was the only one that didn't notice it. Second, it wasn't really a special dunk.

2. FCBM

FCBM Member+

Aug 15, 2013
    Sugar Hill, Georgia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    m
    my favorite announcer is the ancient Hubie Brown ,he's so oldschool I love it , Mark Jackson was also a fantastic commentator

trts repped this.
  3. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Ill kindly say fnck off.

trts repped this.
  4. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Ill cut you. I swear I will.

Yeah I agree

5. podrinje

podrinje Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 10, 2013
    Bay Area!
    Club:
    Alemannia Aachen
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Damn we miss Bogut downlow. Our bigs are being overpowered by their bigd. Only guy with balls on our team is Green but it doesn't help when we can't make our bread-and-butter threes ojr lives. Curry has been a disappointment so far too.

6. trts

trts Member+

Feb 3, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    You'd think they'd draw up something better than a contested three down 2 at home with 7 seconds to go.

ABiH12 repped this.
  7. podrinje

podrinje Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 10, 2013
    Bay Area!
    Club:
    Alemannia Aachen
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    We have a terrible coach who fans want gone but he's a true player's coach andthey love him. He's won due to individual brilliance by Curry and Thompson for the most part so it's making it justify firing him after the team improvedand won 51 games. But a first round exit this year and he gone!

8. trts

trts Member+

Feb 3, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He's an ordained minister, ffs. Which goes to show you that any idiot can become an ordained minister ... Heard he preached for one hour to the team last week. He always struck me as a motivational type of coach (and his announcing career was mostly about repeating that stupid catchphrase), with little x's and o's type of stuff.

9. PlavoSarajevo

PlavoSarajevo Member+

Mar 23, 2012
    San Jose
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I wish we could get George Karl as our coach.

We're going to lose this series but I at least hope we give the Clippers a run for their money and maybe bang them up a bit. Draymond Green hitting Blake hard and getting a flagrant really sparked the comeback. Before that Griffin was getting anything he wanted, we have to try to hurt his bitch ass. Can't stand his ugly ass face.

10. FCBM

FCBM Member+

Aug 15, 2013
    Sugar Hill, Georgia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    You mad you don't have a real low post presence bro? Don't worry the clippers sucked before Blake developed an offensive game , it was just Paul bailing them out dribbling for 20 seconds each possession , like the warriors now

11. podrinje

podrinje Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 10, 2013
    Bay Area!
    Club:
    Alemannia Aachen
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    We have a low post presence in Lee as he can score any which way down low since he's ambidextrous but he couldn't guard my grandma at this point. That's where we are missing Bogut a lot. He's a dominant big man defender and rebounder which we're missing greatly now as Jordan is eating us alive. Lee is as big as Blake yet is being manhandled by him every single time. I can't understand how Green who gives up 4" and 25lbs to Griffin can force him to take jumpers as he's not letting him drive him to the basket yet Lee, a big guy, can't!?

PlavoSarajevo repped this.
  12. FCBM

FCBM Member+

Aug 15, 2013
    Sugar Hill, Georgia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    well Lee's vunerability on defense makes him to big of a liability which is why his offense has also been poor

13. FCBM

FCBM Member+

Aug 15, 2013
    Sugar Hill, Georgia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
  14. trts

trts Member+

Feb 3, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Not sure what the NBA can do about this that would significantly impact Sterling or the Clippers. Whatever they attempt to do, he'll just sue them and he'll have a good argument. This was a private conversation with his girlfriend. He's a disgusting human being, yes, but he owns the team. He writes the checks. However, this does confirm Elgin Baylor's (their former GM) accusations in his lawsuit against Sterling regarding his racist policies. The Clipper players can refuse to play for him, but he'll sue them for breach of contract. Maybe someone down the line will buy the team and Sterling will die as a lonely miserable racist. But he didn't sell the team when they sucked for many years. I guess a fan boycott can do some damage and the fact that no high impact FA will sign for them.

ABiH12 repped this.
  15. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Warrios kill em' in the first quarter so far

ABiH12 repped this.
  16. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    10$ says he ends up dead in like the next month or two

17. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    t
    He was scheduled to receive an NAACP award next month too:ROFLMAO:

trts and ABiH12 repped this.
  18. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    It wouldve been his second award too

Sudžuka repped this.
  19. trts

trts Member+

Feb 3, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I read about that, and I couldn't believe it. Even if the racism accusations never surfaced a few years ago, he has proven to be an ass for lots of other reasons.

20. trts

trts Member+

Feb 3, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Ben Bolch ‏@latbbolch 2m
    Fan chant at Oracle Arena: "Let's go KKK-Clippers!"

21. trts

trts Member+

Feb 3, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Steph Curry's mom is a MILF.

22. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Legit was about to post that. I would. Oh boy I would.

trts repped this.
  23. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Fearza key points

24. trts

trts Member+

Feb 3, 2007