Borough Boys Debut Video

Discussion in 'Borough Boys' started by tmdrdd, Mar 8, 2008.

1. tmdrdd

tmdrdd New Member

Jan 26, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Alright, I'm feeling creative today.

Inspiration has come to mind and I think we should somehow make a debut video as a way of introducing the Borough Boys to the rest of the world.

Anyone good with a camera and/or editing?

It doesn't have to be a big professionally done Hollywood film, but there should be some effort and quality behind it.

Since many of us have seen the Gangs of New York, that seems to be a favorite theme we can use. We'll also incorporate the Gangs soundtrack into the film as well. (BTW, I have the soundtrack and it's awesome, so everyone should get a hold of it)

Beginning sequence should include views of the New York skyline. Additional sequences can show groups of Borough Boys from all the Five Boroughs (and even NJ) making our way through the subways to the match. (a la the Warriors)

There are also plenty of NYC locations for photo sessions of the entire group. There are a number of places above Chambers Street, just off the West Side Highway, with cobblestone streets, which would be perfect in giving a classic NY feel to it all. (Sort of a "Sidewalks of NY" theme)

This is definitely something ALL OF US can take part in

2. QueensNick

QueensNick Member

Jul 19, 2007
    New York City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    yea - this would be awesome. WE have been looking into this but dont know anyone who has the means to make it happen -