Borghi: Noticias, Comentarios, Opinión (R)

Discussion in 'Chile: Selecciones Nacionales' started by MetroChile, Feb 24, 2011.

1. ridv34

ridv34 Member

Jul 20, 2007
    CA
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    No he seguido mucho la campaña que ha empezado Borghi. Quiero ver como le va a la selección en su primer partido con él antes de decidir como me siento sobre el nuevo DT. Espero que siga algunas de las ideas de Bielsa, como la eliminación de la farándula que cobro la vida de la roja por muchos años.

2. zasal911

zasal911 Member

Sep 1, 2000
  3. HuasoGringo

HuasoGringo Member

Mar 4, 2011
    Virginia (the 703)
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    En los entrenamientos, todo con balon. Notable.

4. HeartandSoul

HeartandSoul Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 25, 2007
    The Garden State
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
  5. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Buenísimo el artículo ^^^: a larga sólo demuestra que Borghi y Bielsa tienen maneras distintas de trabajar, aunque con eso no se descubre el fuego.

Por ahora, sigue mereciendo el beneficio de la duda y al fin y al cabo con lo único que se les puede juzgar es con resultados.

6. HeartandSoul

HeartandSoul Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 25, 2007
    The Garden State
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
  7. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
  8. HeartandSoul

HeartandSoul Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 25, 2007
    The Garden State
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
  9. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Si consideramos que:

se empató con un rival que es relativamente fuerte y se le ganó a un equipo que va a ser rival directo por la clasificación y todo esto fue concretado sin necesariamente jugar al mejor nivel, creo que la gran mayoría de las conclusiones que se sacan deberían ser positivas. No?

Se consiguieron resultados sin jugar bien, derechamente.

En defensa, todavía hay preocupación y muchas cosas son mejorables pero en el ataque sin tener a Suazo ni Valdivia, Chile se ha visto bien.

Personalmente, no me preocuparía del lado ofensivo del equipo porque en el fondo prácticamente funciona "solo" pero atrás hay mucho que corregir.

De todas maneras, comenzar con dos resultados así facilita los días de trabajo a mi juicio.

10. zasal911

zasal911 Member

Sep 1, 2000
  11. Rickdog

Rickdog Member+

Jun 16, 2010
    Santiago, Chile
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    y lo que La Tercera no mencionó, es que Borghi les permite reportear desde el mismo campo de entrenamientos.

Personalmente, no comparto tantas libertades en la concentracion del equipo. Creo que a la larga resultará perjudicial, pero en fin, soy solo un hincha más y lo que vale es lo que él (Borghi) logre con todo esto. Ojalá yo esté totalmente equivocado con esto y la inmadurez típica de muchos de nuestros jugadores y los cahuines que inventa este medio periodístico no destruyan el proceso.

12. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Por lo que tengo entendido, Borghi sólo permite filmar 10-15 min. de cada entrenamiento. No?

En las noticias se mostró esto la otra vez en Portugal: los periodistas tenían que subirse arriba de los containers de basura para filmar otros pedazos del entrenamiento.

13. Rickdog

Rickdog Member+

Jun 16, 2010
    Santiago, Chile
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Basta menos de un minuto para inventar un cahuín, y dejar a todos en la concentración del equipo enemistados unos con otros.......conociendo a los de La Tercera, típico que sería relacionado con "faldas".
    :p

Por lo demás filmar es lo de menos, las "palabras" son peores.

14. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    En resumidas cuentas...

-lo primero que hay que mejorar es la defensa.

-en el ataque debería estar bien la Selección.

15. zasal911

zasal911 Member

Sep 1, 2000

x2... i'm confident about how this work out...

i thought he was complete crap with Bielsa, but i see Mark Gonzalez finally getting his shot in a position he's comfortable with in this team...i might actually prefer him over Jean on the left, but we'll see

the great thing is that if the defense looks bad we can just slide Vidal or Medel to the backline and bring in Carmona....

and if Mati or Jorge are not working, pull Sanchez back and bring in Pinilla or Paredes or Munoz to work with Suazo....

we have alternativas!

16. freeestyler

freeestyler Member

Jan 17, 2009
    Sofia, Bulgaria
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    I agree that we have many alternatives - with Carmona(if im not worng he has played as a left winger in Canada 2007), Vidal, Medel and even Jara in the squad. But all I want is to see Borghi reacting. Dont get me worng, I like Bichi, he was maybe the first trainer I was a fan of(back in 2006-7). He has made many mistakes in CC, Bielsa has made miastakes too. Everyone makes mistakes, thats more than normal.

If you remember the games of CC against River in CL both home and away and the away game against Boca(the last of Bichi in CC), you will maybe have to agree that Bichi have or had problems with the big names! In the second game against River, when the argentinian side was already out of the competition, CC had no idea, to attack to defend, how to attack etc. Against Boca it was the same. 1 goal and 1 man agead at the HT and in the seond ht neither attacking nor defending. Of course that was 4 years ago, he has maybe learned a lot from his mistakes and hopefully we will see that soon :)

Mark is a much better alternative for the left flang. Jean has never been between my fav players and for me he has almost never played soo well in the NT, that we have to say, he deserves to be a starter. Bielsa had also his fav players, and they were always preffered. Lets not forget that Droguett has been simply left outside the squad for the rest of the era Bielsa, even beiing one of the best in the games he has played.

Vamos Bichi, Vamos La Roja!

17. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    I would be a little concerned about playing Mark as our LWB: his defending and specifically his def. positioning are not the best. For a pos. that he would have to cover by himself, I am not sold on him playing there, personally.

That's not to say Boza's defensive side of the game is the best but it's not as bad as Mark. Plus, Boza can at times make up forhis deficiencies wit ha simply superior shape, when it comes to fitness.

18. zasal911

zasal911 Member

Sep 1, 2000
    Both Jean and Mark are great going both ways and have excellent aerobic capacity....

Its true that Jean may be better defending, but i'd say that Mark is much better going forward...i guess it would depend on the rival, but i see Mark being more competent going both ways.

you're right, if its a lwb position, Jean is better...but if they're meant to play a bit more advanced, then i go with mark.

19. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    I am going by the assumption that Borghi is always gonna play a 352.

20. HeartandSoul

HeartandSoul Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 25, 2007
    The Garden State
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Acosta had Mark play as LWB during the 2007 Copa America game against Ecuador and we know how that turned out. Ecuador scored their first goal on a counter attack because Mark was caught way out of position.

21. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Bingo. :cool:

22. freeestyler

freeestyler Member

Jan 17, 2009
    Sofia, Bulgaria
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Actually Mark has played as a LWB in Liverpool and he has already more experience than before at this position. the results in Liverpool were not so good, but he was not so bad at all :)

23. zasal911

zasal911 Member

Sep 1, 2000
    i'm not as familiar with the terminology as you guys seem to be.... what do you mean by LWB? is that defender basically, like what Medel did for Bielsa?

I was thinking Mark more in the type of role that Jean played against Colombia....

24. freeestyler

freeestyler Member

Jan 17, 2009
    Sofia, Bulgaria
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Left Wing Back. No, not what Medel did for Bielsa. Classic examples for Wing backs are Roberto Carlos(LWB) and Maicon(RWB) lets say (offensive ones) :D

You can see all the positions on this photo :):
    [​IMG]

Field Positions

CF Centre forward
    SS Deep-lying forwards
    RW/LW Winger (Left Wing and Right Wing)
    SS Deep-lying forwards
    AM Attacking midfielder
    LM/RM Side midfielders (Left Midfielder and Right Midfielder)
    CM Centre midfield
    S Striker
    RWB/LWB Wingback (Left Wingback and Right Wingback)
    DM Defensive midfielder
    RB/LB Full-back (Left Full-back and Right Full-back)
    CB Centre-back
    SW Sweeper
    GK Goalkeeper

25. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Liverpool only used a line of three last season under Benítez for a few games. So no: Mark did not play as a LWB for them. He was a LM/LW: different spot, when he did play 4-5 years ago.

LWB: left wingback = carrilero izq. The position in which Beausejour and Vidal played in our 2 most recent friendlies.

Roberto Carlos, yes: when Brazil played a 3-man back but not Maicon. Both Inter and Brazil have deployed 4-man backlines in recent times and when he --Maicon--does play, he's used a RB.

Zasal, think of it this way: you have the goalie, a sweeper, two stoppers, a right wingback, 2 DMs/CMs, a left wingback, an attacking mid, 2 strikers...when you play with a 3-man backline.

Villarroel was Chile's right wingback during France '98, for ex.