BOOT (defects and damages) - Show your pics!

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by Rubix, Aug 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JonIsAnOwl

JonIsAnOwl Member

Apr 20, 2011
    England
    Club:
    Sheffield Wednesday FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    How? lol

That's crazy.

2. JonIsAnOwl

JonIsAnOwl Member

Apr 20, 2011
    England
    Club:
    Sheffield Wednesday FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
  3. Agastesi10

Agastesi10 Member

Columbus Crew SC
    Aug 28, 2011
    Columbus, Ohio
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah I posted from my phone and mustve copy pasted wrong url link or something. Ill try again when im on my computer.

4. Mercurial4991

Mercurial4991 Member

Aug 12, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Lol only seen that happen once with a frinds superflys. XD

5. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I've seen some superflys like that the other week at 5-a-side exact same thing had happened to his, same colour too!

appleCORR

6. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I've seen some superflys like that the other week at 5-a-side exact same thing had happened to his, same colour too!

appleCORR

7. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    apps, do u play in birmingham? my ctrs split on both boots on the outside, i did play alot on old school astro turf in them which probably diddnt help! i wonder of the sand screws with the leather?

8. JonIsAnOwl

JonIsAnOwl Member

Apr 20, 2011
    England
    Club:
    Sheffield Wednesday FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Not probably, definitely. That is madness!

9. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    hehe, i just loved playing in them....3g pitches are godly though, is 4g much different? u got burns sliding on 3g

10. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I play on a 3G turf in my boots. I never wear my boots on sand based astro because it just wears down the studs so quickly! But I've been fine with my FG boots on 3G turfs, the only boots I found that had a bit too much traction were my SF2 and that was just the sense stud really, would have been fine without it though!

appleCORR

11. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    where do u play 5 aside? there alot of good leagues in brum, goals at star city is good but the pitches are small. i can't wait to play after my ankle dislocation!

12. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Goals black country. They have 3 7-a-side pitches there with bigger goals and a 7s league.

appleCORR

13. markdd2404

markdd2404 Member

Jul 4, 2010
    Darlaston
    Club:
    Wolverhampton Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    How long have you been playing over there apple? And what days?

I used to play in the 5's league's over there on Mondays and Tuesdays and they didn't allow women/girls to play, girl I went to school with was playing for Wolves at the time and was going to fill in for us one week we were short.

I sometimes still go over on a Tuesday to have a kick about with some mates and had seen some all feale matches going on but never knew if it was a league or just some one off tournaments.

14. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I go most nights in the week to play, sometimes I'm just practicing on my own and sometimes I play if there is a player short or with my friends. When aren't allowed to play with the men in the league. Men and women can't mix from the age of 11 if a ref is reffing the game.

appleCORR

15. markdd2404

markdd2404 Member

Jul 4, 2010
    Darlaston
    Club:
    Wolverhampton Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Ahhh, think when we asked about the girl we knew playing they said it was an issue with some sort of sexual harrassment thing, guess maybe if a guy made an 'inappropriate challenge' on them then they could be in some trouble.

That girl isn't exactly the most feminate though and she wasn't deterred, we tried to say we'd sign a waiver or something but they wouldn't go for it.

Next time i'm over there i'll have to keep an eye out for a girl with a bag full of different boots.

16. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I never see any other girls over there. I'm usually the only one. I can play against the men no problem, but you get a few idiots who don't like a girl being better than them though. I've been lucky and only had one bad tackle, got him back though booted him in the chest as I got up. He wasn't expecting that!

appleCORR

17. markdd2404

markdd2404 Member

Jul 4, 2010
    Darlaston
    Club:
    Wolverhampton Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I've only played against a couple of girls, the one i went to school with was a bit of a brawler and she hung around with us all the time so she was just like one of the lads really. Still seemed a bit odd when she first started coming and having a kick about with us at first, weren't sure how far you could push it but i soon got over that when she kicked me in the head one time.

We had a works football tournament over there, was some girl who i think plays for Walsall on one of the other teams, think people were taking it easier on here though because it doesn't look like theres much too her. Unfortunately my team were asked to leave before we got to play against them because we got kinda carried away in a bit of a grudge match with a rival department at work.

18. jsm7

jsm7 Member

Oct 29, 2010
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    applecorr, ..kick to the chest, mad respect haha! The only problem i have with girls is when they play hard, like they should BUT then they just whine when you go in hard too

19. JonIsAnOwl

JonIsAnOwl Member

Apr 20, 2011
    England
    Club:
    Sheffield Wednesday FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Never played properly with girls before, doesn't really appeal to me.

20. markdd2404

markdd2404 Member

Jul 4, 2010
    Darlaston
    Club:
    Wolverhampton Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Now thats a quote that could be so easily taken out of context with hilarious results.

21. Mercurial4991

Mercurial4991 Member

Aug 12, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hahaha. Yes it can, that comment made my day. :D

22. JonIsAnOwl

JonIsAnOwl Member

Apr 20, 2011
    England
    Club:
    Sheffield Wednesday FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    ;)

Well spotted.

23. Mercurial4991

Mercurial4991 Member

Aug 12, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Back on topic. ;)

:( My favorite boot.

[​IMG]

24. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    it's hard to play with girls imo no doubt there are some really good girl footballers but it's not fair if your not allowed to commit 100% to a challenge because it's a girl, even if shes a better player than myself which has happened before

it's kind of a disadvantage if u get me apps? i know your little so me being 6'3 and large lol i couldn't risk going in hard

25. noob-bob

noob-bob Member

Jul 23, 2010
    Club:
    IF Brommapojkarna
    Yes sometimes it feels like girls are allowed to do anything but we must hold it back, the same thing applies with size.