BOOT (defects and damages) - Show your pics!

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by Rubix, Aug 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kalouda

Kalouda Member

Dec 18, 2010
    London
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Just outside Enfield so hopefully just outta the way, but seeing as its spreading all over the UK nowhere seems particular safe now. And they've cancelled football matches in London now, great start to the new perm.

2. soulstar89

soulstar89 Member

Apr 8, 2008
    LONDON England
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC

if there was a like button i would have used it on your post. so so so true. on the news today the report on the drug dealer shoot dead was that they assumed he shot first but in fact he didnt use the weapon on his person.

hope this stops very soon. i know a shop owner who has lost his business and future due to this. anyhow this really get me angry so lets talk boots.

3. maze2daze11

maze2daze11 Member

Jan 17, 2009
    So Cal
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Dang guys I am soooo sorry. That sounds like the riots that happened in Los Angeles, we were protesting the Immigration issues peacefully in a park when some stupid cholos (spanish for gangsters) started throwing rocks at the police and causing havoc. Got out of hand and the police started beating innocent people and even the media.

4. David89

David89 Member+

Apr 3, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    They have hit Birmingham too, the apple store is no more, Adidas has got looted( seen a pic on fb) selfridges has been hit someone even tried to get into the children's hospital

5. chivamex10

chivamex10 Member+

Mar 1, 2010
    your mom's house
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Great idea on this thread! This will definitely be an important reference tool in the future. I'll post pics on my damaged goods tomorrow!

6. JonIsAnOwl

JonIsAnOwl Member

Apr 20, 2011
    England
    Club:
    Sheffield Wednesday FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    There are several cities that have just gone crazy, Bristol, Liverpool, Manchester, Birmingham.. Madness.

7. Morl01

Morl01 Member

Jun 1, 2011
    Club:
    Queensland Roar
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    That's why I hate people, but will like a person. The worst thing is once all this blows over the tax payers will have to foot the bill. Then they will complain even more. Just a vicious cycle.

8. Kalouda

Kalouda Member

Dec 18, 2010
    London
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Well some reporter asked some looters why they were doing it, and they said "we're getting our taxes back", which one makes no sense at all, and its the tax payer that will have to foot the bill for all this damage.

9. JonIsAnOwl

JonIsAnOwl Member

Apr 20, 2011
    England
    Club:
    Sheffield Wednesday FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    lol. Kalouda mate, it's all brainless. Pathetic.

10. Kalouda

Kalouda Member

Dec 18, 2010
    London
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I know, and even worse its affecting the football now, luckily Chelsea's first game is away lol

11. JonIsAnOwl

JonIsAnOwl Member

Apr 20, 2011
    England
    Club:
    Sheffield Wednesday FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Haha was just thinking about the PL this Saturday. Looking forward to Match of the Day. Hopefully the riots will have stopped by weekend.

12. lnicholson29

lnicholson29 Member

Jul 25, 2010
    Manchester, UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    England vs holland game has been cancelled, And also not heard/seen about any protests in manchester but i immagine it will all start later in the day. I cant explain how much it pisses me off. I understand that people go along with looting because they get free stuff out of it (i dont encourage im just saying why people are doing it) but then everyone just thinks i may as well and it just snowballs like it is now.

In all seriousness i think this is a job for the army! people give the army respect and this could potentially continue to spiral this stupid riots. It angers me so much because this can destroy peoples lives who own small businesses and in this time are very often working on small profit margins. its a bad time

13. Kalouda

Kalouda Member

Dec 18, 2010
    London
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    The problem is our Army is busy drilling for oil...

14. lnicholson29

lnicholson29 Member

Jul 25, 2010
    Manchester, UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    yep, but this is more important. why drill for oil if there isnt a country to send the oil back to?

15. David89

David89 Member+

Apr 3, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I bet there's a fair few people in Birmingham now we free adipower/zero and pures! They even took the manakins from the Adidas store

16. xCTRL

xCTRL Member

Feb 9, 2010
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
  17. Danger

Danger New Member

Jun 25, 2011
    Club:
    Glasgow Rangers FC
    Not a good sight when I'm expecting a pair of Maestri's through the door in a few days haha.

18. noob-bob

noob-bob Member

Jul 23, 2010
    Club:
    IF Brommapojkarna
    I got a little crack in the same spot on my adizeros, i guess it is because we bend or toes in a different way. Am i able to return if i got a 6 mm crack on both boots in the same spot?

19. JonIsAnOwl

JonIsAnOwl Member

Apr 20, 2011
    England
    Club:
    Sheffield Wednesday FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I have a crack on my adizeros too.

20. noob-bob

noob-bob Member

Jul 23, 2010
    Club:
    IF Brommapojkarna
    So if we both complain we might get something out of this naughty naughty.

21. JonIsAnOwl

JonIsAnOwl Member

Apr 20, 2011
    England
    Club:
    Sheffield Wednesday FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Just poor quality boots.

22. ISC22

ISC22 New Member

Dec 30, 2008
    Not neccesary :x
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    just send em back to the companies ; im on my 2nd pair of adizeros & 3rd pair of Vapors off of vouchers

23. Craig01988

Craig01988 New Member

Aug 26, 2011
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I didn't have chance to get a picture of mine but my adipowers split.

Just wondered if many other people had this problem? Mine split between the sole and the upper, no quite as bad as the previous post in the heel!

24. lnicholson29

lnicholson29 Member

Jul 25, 2010
    Manchester, UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Can adidas replace them?

25. Craig01988

Craig01988 New Member

Aug 26, 2011
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    The retailer took them back, not sure what adidas's policy is if you've had them a longer period of time.