Bolivian teams in Copa Libertadores

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by atsegnorts, Jan 2, 2012.

1. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  2. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Grande Ferriera!!!!
    Y vieron la jugada donde nos roban el gol. El arco sin arquero y todavia el vendido de la linea la marco offside

3. MADPUPPY

MADPUPPY Member

Apr 4, 2000
    That number 16 from Colombia is freaking amazing. Dude was the smallest guy on the field, but his moves and speed made up for everything.

Anyways. WOW! Bolivar countered and for the most part made wise decisions when they had possession. They didn't waste much time. Loved it.

HOYOS for Nats coach for 2018 campaign!

4. MADPUPPY

MADPUPPY Member

Apr 4, 2000
    Well, can't really say refs were against us. The game ended earlier then it should have. I was almost confident the game was going to go on for another 10 minutes.

That offsides call was 100% not off side. Even the announcer couldn't believe it.

Hopefully Bolivar finishes it off in Bolivia.

5. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    Cholis deserve the win, they should have held on against Catolica in Chile for the win and in La Paz they got hosed by getting a legit gol taken away against Union which would have made it 2-0. They've played well and have tried to play attractive futbol instead of 10 men colgandose del arco.

Defense is still very shaky though, in one of the last corners there were 3 junior players wide open and they headed it over the bar, and every time the ball goes near Valverde I cringe.

6. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    i don't know man. the linesman were pretty dubious and so was the ref. Campos, Arce and Cardozo got hacked a couple times and i was almost positive that at one point the Colombian team would somehow come up with a penalty. But man we did finish off the game calmly like we should have the last 2 games. Hoyos said we were going to win! his subs were also good.

one guess as to why the game ended early was that same offsides call.

and yeah i noticed that colombian player too. i think it was #16

7. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Both teams missed a ton of goals, more clear were the ones for Junior, but a deserved win. I gotta tell you that Ferreira, other than the goal, was pissing me off with his dribbling, ball taken away right away. Bolivar is missing the final touch when they countered. Everytime they had 3 on 3 or 3 on two they somehow fumbled it and couldnt manage a decent cross or pass. On that last corner how Junior missed the goal i have no idea but as usual the defense is suspect. Great win for us though, I think this puts us in second place in our table right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=L7rmeg15ZNA

WHo is #20, the one that made the execellent pass to Ferreira

8. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I agree.... but we held out long enough for the win!

I felt lkike I was going to have a heart attack watching that game!!

With that said, it really shows how big of a difference flores and scaglia played when there. Without them, on this high pressure offense, we lacked a 'middle' without them. Their 'bruiser' style really made a difference, whether that be fouling junior so it stopped their counters, or just dispossessing these speedy guys like that guy Vladimir Hernandez is it? That guy was fast as crap!

9. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    What a game. Last ten min I was expecting a phantom penalty in favor of junior, not used to have things go our way. With that said Bolivar impressed me the first half, second half was different but still a good fight. I know that little guy form junior was giving us fits and at times the defense looked stagnant, but honestly speaking that kind of speed will make any defense look bad. I was also very impressed by how well Hoyos read the flow of the game, the substitutions where right on time. Now I hope they can win at home.

10. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Yes. That substitution of Abdon coming, he really brought the offense and also the defense when needed to stay back.

Him and Ruddy Cardozo were switch off on going up/cover each others back.

Lorgio Alvarez too was a BRILLIANT sub for el Conejo when it was obvious he was starting to get tired and he couldn't win fouls with taht Venezuelan ref.

Alvarez too had a direct result into how well we played up to the goal.

Great subs indeed.

11. MarcoM3

MarcoM3 BigSoccer Supporter

May 14, 2007
    Reyes, Beni
    Club:
    Jorge Wilstermann
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I say we hire Guillermo Reyes to coach our national team!:D:D

12. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Lucas Scaglia?

He is the argentine that Hoyos picked up from Greece (second division). He was one of Hoyos' players, and hes paying off. He is the guy that is best friends with Messi.

13. ElCaBrOnCeLeStE

Jan 6, 2009
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    They quoted him saying that he was better than Messi when they were in the youth teams:p

14. gringolimon

gringolimon Member

Club Bolívar
    Bolivia
    Sep 12, 2007
    White Plains, NY
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    What up everyone! It's been a while since I posted (I think haha). Does anyone know where I can watch a replay of the Bolivar/Juniors game online or download it via torrent or something?

15. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Gringo where you been?

16. gringolimon

gringolimon Member

Club Bolívar
    Bolivia
    Sep 12, 2007
    White Plains, NY
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I'm traveling on business in the States. They don't have Foxsports Español in the midwest?!?! But anyway, I would really like to see this game. Anyone know how I can watch/download a reply online?

17. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Look on www.rojadirecta.es

That's how I watched Bolivar's loss against Union'.... grrr....

18. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Where in the midwest (im in WI) - and yes there is fox sprts. As Fuego said, rojadirecta should have it.

19. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    You can't fool us Gringo
    [​IMG]

20. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    Anyone got a link to the Strongest game, I thought it would be on FoxDeportes, but that's a negative. Is it even today?

21. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  22. gringolimon

gringolimon Member

Club Bolívar
    Bolivia
    Sep 12, 2007
    White Plains, NY
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Hahaha. Nice! I found out they do have foxsports en espanol here (AR) but in the sports bar, they don't carry it. Can you believe that sh*t?!?! They have the NBA pass, NFL ticket, yet they don't have a channel (and correct me if I'm wrong) that should be part of the DirecTV (that's what the bar carries) basic sports package. :confused:

23. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Direct TV changed things up. Now, you only get 'fox sports deportes' with the spanish package.

24. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Anyone see the game? Sucks for Tigre.

25. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    The stream was total bullshit, I got frustrated and gave up. Good thing I guess... :eek: