Blast-Soul / Lancers-Knights

Discussion in 'Pro Indoor Soccer' started by Andy Zilis, Nov 3, 2012.

1. cardshopmd

cardshopmd Member

Sep 9, 2008
    Baltimore
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I do agree it sagu was in the nets this would have been a blowout , Troy hernandez did not direct anyone in his box and had no clue when he could handle the ball at times . in his first real action of the night he took out Judson McKinney and he went in to the boards so hard that his arm is broke and his knee is busted up .

2. skipper60601

skipper60601 Member

Aug 12, 2005
    Club:
    Hibernian FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I thought Hernandez should have been red carded because the play was so reckless.

3. cardshopmd

cardshopmd Member

Sep 9, 2008
    Baltimore
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I agree with you 100 % Judson McKinney's arm is broke and his sholder is damaged he now needs surgery and will have that taken care of in Chicago . Troy Hernandez hit him hard in to the boards i was sitting above the goal and it sounded like a truck had hit the wall and this was loud enough That I could hear it over 15 screaming girls sitting behind us I have no clue why the ref did not give him a red card if Sago was in the goal and did that he would have been ejected right away

4. FifaMan328

FifaMan328 Member

Dec 5, 2008
    not impressed 1 bit with Hernandez. I'd have pulled him after Chile's 3rd goal

What's with Chicago not protecting their players? I'd have kicked Hernandez in the face after he put my teammate in the boards like that

Millwood- stop diving in the box. He wants every call

Side note- I sure hope Neto gets a uniform that fits him. He looked like a freaking balloon out there. Put on a lot of weight and was not effective 1 bit. Sure hope he is not the highest paid on this team!

I'd have him as the 10th at best. Less than 7k for the opener? Sign of the times.. Blast probably will lead with 5000 this year at best.

Chicago will be a good team. There was a guy sitting by me with a cool looking Soul Jacket on

Any idea who it was?

Thought the skinny ref was pathetic all night. And Joe Della Penna- lose some weight fat ass and have some respect for the game. No more fitness tests for indoor soccer referees?

5. cardshopmd

cardshopmd Member

Sep 9, 2008
    Baltimore
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

6. FifaMan328

FifaMan328 Member

Dec 5, 2008
    Cardman

I've played the game for many years and know exactly what I'm talking about

whatever the case he was horrible and looked it... and his uniform was shitty looking

7. cardshopmd

cardshopmd Member

Sep 9, 2008
    Baltimore
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What i am saying is you sad he was over weight and im telling u he lost weight . the unifom screw up is on baltimore he had to use it so he could play that was the point i was making

8. Joey Tee

Joey Tee Member

Newcastle United
    United States
    Apr 12, 2010
    Dallas
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    lol-u da man

9. FifaMan328

FifaMan328 Member

Dec 5, 2008
    Card Man- NP man I wasn't trying to be flip with you

Just didn't think he looked that impressive. Like he's been out for awile
    Uni was huge on him. shorts down past his knees to his socks

looked like an inner city HS b-ball player

10. cardshopmd

cardshopmd Member

Sep 9, 2008
    Baltimore
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No its cool Neto's my buddy so i had to defend him they just started practicing less then 2 weeks ago and i agree he needs to step it up and he knows that .

What you said about Troy was true he let his nerves get the best of him and it showed I have no clue how he recorded 9 saves because i only counted 5 , he seemed afraid to touch the ball with his hands . I bet both keepers play next weekend so we will see who is better .

I talked to Troy after the game and he said he let his nerves get to him in the game hes a good keeper he just needs to find a way to shine if not he will be watching the game from the seats like Vanzela did last night

11. Taz-Master

Taz-Master Member

Dec 12, 2005
    like all the haters on here already after only one game. Do we realize that both keepers have litte or no indoor experience? I thought while rough at first Troy performed well. Had we set up better on set pieces, the game would have been a blowout. Donatelli was a nice pick up for the team this year. Neto looked pretty good, hit the cross bar on one shot. As for the player that got hurt, didn't look good from what I saw, but the blue was the right call, Red would have been a bit much. I remember back in the day, Sagu was known to come out an board playing 50-50 ball.

Chile is Chile. Yes he had a good game, only that he took advantage of rookie goal. Once again his mouth cost his team a goal. Instead of palying Donatelli, he felt it was more important to yell at the ref's.

Should be an interesting weekend.

12. NSL2004

NSL2004 Member+

Jul 23, 2002
    Here's a question: Have the Blast/Spirit ever started a rookie on opening night before this year?

13. Inddor Fan

Inddor Fan Member

Sep 19, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    The uniforms for a few of the guys were not flattering.
    To say that Neto was not effective is nuts. The key for him is gonna be to not push himself so hard to get in shape that he gets hurt. Work hard, but work smart.
    Ive seen Millwood cry, that was nothing.
    I thought about the ref being overwieght myself. He looked like he was struggling to get around and keep up.

14. NSL2004

NSL2004 Member+

Jul 23, 2002
    The color fade on the shorts isn't a good look. It makes the whole thing look like a tie-dye bad trip.

15. cardshopmd

cardshopmd Member

Sep 9, 2008
    Baltimore
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    no this is a first

16. dcunitedTV

dcunitedTV Member

Sep 30, 2007
    USA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sorry to go off topic-
    Sacramento showing up in San Diego with borderline white tee shirts isn't a good look either. At the very least PASL teams should be required to have a logo or badge on there shirt.

17. Inddor Fan

Inddor Fan Member

Sep 19, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Have a little pride in the team, and the league, right?
    Im not a big PASL guy, but from what Ive seen online, its not the highest quality of operations.
    I could be wrong...

18. NSL2004

NSL2004 Member+

Jul 23, 2002
    That will be remedied. The jerseys weren't done in time for the season.

19. cardshopmd

cardshopmd Member

Sep 9, 2008
    Baltimore
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    why do team wait untill the last second to order uniforms anyway most unifom companys will rush the orders for pro teams to have them for the game .

20. PepsiAddict

PepsiAddict Member

Dec 30, 2011
    Rochester, NY
    Club:
    Rochester Rhinos
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Could have been Hurricane related delays if NY/NJ was involved in any way, its why I couldnt get a Lancers jersey before the opener in Syracuse ... the team only got the player jerseys before the game, the replicas for sale were stalled due to the storm.

With teams finalizing the roster so close to the opening game(s) it could be an issue I would think, no?

21. cardshopmd

cardshopmd Member

Sep 9, 2008
    Baltimore
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    this could be the reasion that storm was bad no doubt

22. cardshopmd

cardshopmd Member

Sep 9, 2008
    Baltimore
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Chilie , was hurt in the game and played the rest of the game the best he could I spoke to him last night hes out 2 weeks , he hurt his MCL and its day by day He was bandaged up on the bench
    [​IMG]

Juddy Mckinney will have surgery today at 12:00 so I am sure hes out for the season
    [​IMG]