bini's babes

Discussion in 'Women's International' started by guignol, Aug 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kernel_thai

kernel_thai Member+

Oct 24, 2012
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    All u need to know about the French football fans is Lotta Schelin was voted their favorite player.

2. shlj

shlj Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    London
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    I will attend those games as these are day trips to Wales from London just 4h each way probably. We definitely have a good mix of girls born in 94/95.

The England team has a mix like of 94/95/96 with a majority of 95/96 girls which is strange. The Welsh team has been preparing their girls born in 94 for 2 years now and even gave them senior caps to accelerate their improvement.

3. Gromit06

Gromit06 Member+

Oct 22, 2012
    Nice
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
    Two of England U19 players, Ellie Stewart (Everton) and Katie Zelem (Man City) have just signed for Liverpool, along New Zealand international Sarah Gregorius, and Kate Longhurst from Chelsea.
    You'll probably able to tell us more about it, shlj.
    Lil'pool keeps on being impressive and determined to be at the top...

4. shlj

shlj Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    London
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    The 2 U19 girls are actually born in 96, I saw them play against the local U17 team Middlesex with United and Everton. They are quite young. I made more comments on the FA WSL topic.

5. debzy

debzy Member+

May 26, 2009
    paris
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    She deserved it , and after seeing the French team during the Euro I can tell you that she truly deserved it......

6. Gromit06

Gromit06 Member+

Oct 22, 2012
    Nice
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
    Former (male) internationa and GK Philippe Bergeroo (ex-coach of Mens U18 NT) is replacing Bruno Bini as France NT's coach. It is official. His name never popped up recently, so it's a surprise.

[​IMG]

blissett, guignol and Romario'sgurl repped this.
  7. debzy

debzy Member+

May 26, 2009
    paris
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    ADIEU BRUNO !!!ADIEU BRUNO !!!ADIEU BRUNO !!!ADIEU BRUNO !!!ADIEU BRUNO !!!:p:thumbsup::thumbsup:...I WAS WAITING THIS MOMENT SINCE 2009 , FINALLY WE ARE FREE FROM THIS DICTATORSHIP !!! GOOD RIDDANCE HOPE TO NOT SEE HIM ANYMORE !!

guignol repped this.
  8. debzy

debzy Member+

May 26, 2009
    paris
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    The new NT coach is Philippe Bergeroo , 59 years old , ex France international he had a good professional career as goalkeeper . Bergeroo is a man of the federation as he coached France junior male team for years but also Rennes and Paris SG as club , he is new to women football and this could be a handicap .
    With this nomination and not Diacre one , Le Graet (president of french football federation) give a clear message to France women football ...the federation is serious about winning trophies .

http://www.fff.fr/actualites/5628-549545-philippe-bergeroo-nouveau-selectionneur-des-bleues

ps: now BS should change this thread name .

9. Gromit06

Gromit06 Member+

Oct 22, 2012
    Nice
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
  10. debzy

debzy Member+

May 26, 2009
    paris
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    You know what you have to do now Guignol ;).

11. guignol

guignol Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 28, 2005
    mermoz-les-boss
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    i see that i have the power to close this thread, so i will. with a certain satisfaction, but above all regrets. so much disappointment in these 33 pages. quel gachis.

blissett, Gromit06, debzy and 1 other person repped this.