BigSoccer Roster

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by Sarajevsko Pivo, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Borac

Borac Member

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Hell yeah bro!! Thats the spirit. This forum isnt the same without Diamond

Sick avatar btw. Also you dont have to feel like its a responsibility to post, i just post every now and then when i feel like it, just relax and have fun man!

Bosnian Diamond and Ferhatovic repped this.
  2. Bosnian Diamond

Bosnian Diamond Member+

Aug 9, 2011
    Mars
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    He did it to me too.

3. ValterBayern

ValterBayern Member

Oct 3, 2011
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Thats my nuggah!!

Bosnian Diamond repped this.
  4. Ferhatovic

Ferhatovic Member+

Aug 10, 2011
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Yeah budddddy

Bosnian Diamond and ValterBayern repped this.
  5. ValterBayern

ValterBayern Member

Oct 3, 2011
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    The kid is messed up psychologically and mentally. He really needs a doctor and I mean that.

Bosnian Diamond repped this.
  6. Sarajevsko Pivo

Sarajevsko Pivo Member+

Oct 14, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I'm going to make a final list tomorrow guys.

Ferhatovic and DadoIsNumeroUno repped this.
  7. BH Fanatico

BH Fanatico Member+

AC Milan
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Aug 7, 2011
    Seattle
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Alright thats just messed up... what an implosion by respekt. To think he was begging me to come back to s 24/7 is just hilarious. Anyway I'm probably going to attract a lot of hate here but I'm going to state this and move on. You guys are acting like you left a complete hell at S 24/7. That place was awesome. We really had a nice forum working over there it was active we had lots of old legendary members such as Saraj Fanatico, Sremac, Tito Legenda, SBB, Vitez, Zeljo Fanatico and then we had new kids like Pasalic, ND, Bosnian Gunner, Velez Red...etc. that all fell apart because one member got butt hurt about some comment a guy made (its the internet you can't be COMPLETELY free of it) and you all ended up following Vitez like sheep if I'm honest. I mean I think Vitez did the wrong thing because it is just the internet and we are just here to enjoy some football talk. There's loads of trolls on this forum as well... and in real life.. but you don't see people packing up and leaving because they are being annoyed right? Sorta like where Bosnia stands today, our neighbors don't like us, the west in general doesn't like Bosnia, but does that stop our people? No our people just enjoy their lives and don't give two shits for what others believe.

I visited both forums and posted because I don't care about this forum to forum rivalry stuff and in the end we are just lazy balije wanting to post about fudbal, women, and cevapi lol. This forum had good discussions and some weird ones not gonna lie (the gooby pls comics were a bit weird). But the old forum had all that as well! Why leave something that was already established... ali it doesn't matter its just the internet, and all we want to do is talk about our loved domovino and their quest to FINALLY qualify for something. Vitez and Zeljo were legends for the past 4 years, they will always have my respect but I never understood why leave a complete forum that was perfectly fine before.

I'm going to get some hate, and maybe some good responses, I'm going to leave with this since I have a feeling in the end I won't be welcomed...

Peace my brothers
    Bosancero out

8. Sarajevsko Pivo

Sarajevsko Pivo Member+

Oct 14, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I honestly don't know what to think. First of all, I have no idea what kind of weird shot happened before I got here. All I know is that Zeljo and Vitez left and that we're trying to rebuild this forum again.

Btw: isn't 24/7 dead now?

9. BH Fanatico

BH Fanatico Member+

AC Milan
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Aug 7, 2011
    Seattle
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    24/7 isn't dead.. its just before like what happened here a lot there was 2-4 posters doing all the work and posting while the rest of us lurked and read posts and had our lols... I mean Vitez, Zeljo, and Respekt posted quite a lot... them leaving would have an effect. They were our most active members.

10. Borac

Borac Member

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Zeljo and Vitez left to a more superior forum. less trolls, better layout, bigger website, I never understood why the rest didnt follow them here?? this place rocks, 24-7 looks like a 6th grade computer programming class project.

11. Bosnian Diamond

Bosnian Diamond Member+

Aug 9, 2011
    Mars
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    They also left because the only completely active section was the Bosnian one. It was carrying the entire forum. This place has many other active sections besides the Bosnian one.

Honestly that forum is completely dead, I won't be going to it. Even if it was active I wouldn't, because I like the balijas over here. :cool:

Ferhatovic and DadoIsNumeroUno repped this.
  12. BH Fanatico

BH Fanatico Member+

AC Milan
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Aug 7, 2011
    Seattle
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Before this update I'm going to be honest this place had horrible layouts, tiny avatars, and no space for nice ass sigs ;) the update was maybe three months ago?

The avatars are ok now, layout is better, and the fb nots thing is cool but soccer 24/7 is about to have its own upgrade soon (i know this since I work in the mod section)

13. Bosnian Diamond

Bosnian Diamond Member+

Aug 9, 2011
    Mars
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    But in the Bosnian forum over there, there are five posts every day at the most, while here,w e get five posts in a thread every day, at the very least.

14. DadoIsNumeroUno

DadoIsNumeroUno Member+

Nov 13, 2011
    Canada
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    This place is so much more advanced its not even funny.

I wasnt there when all this happened but from what I see they made the right decision coming here.

This place is so much better. I did see 24/7 to see what all the hype was about and I puked at its shit layout.

15. Borac

Borac Member

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Kid you know its illegal to advertise another forum here right?? Either post and contribute or piss off. We're sick and tired of hearing about that forum already. Diamond, Pivo, Djer, Dado, and the rest of us are fine with what we have here and we're not going anywhere..

DadoIsNumeroUno repped this.
  16. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    dont mention me then you whore. : (

17. Bosnian Diamond

Bosnian Diamond Member+

Aug 9, 2011
    Mars
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    He did. You are "the rest of us." :D

18. ValterBayern

ValterBayern Member

Oct 3, 2011
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    BH Fanatico, I actually asked vitez about all of that a while ago and you do realize those 2 started this place and left the other place because the other site was completely dead except for the bosnian section? they left to a superior and more stable website like Diamond said. They wanted to simply move the bosnia section to a more secure and better site.

As far as I'm concerned, you're welcome to post here but you wont catch my ass on 24-7. those kids over there talk a lot of trash. ******** them.

I noticed you talked shit too.

19. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    my name : (

20. Ferhatovic

Ferhatovic Member+

Aug 10, 2011
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    you're kidding right? 247 sucks ass dude, its been the same layout for years and it crashes all the time.

Bigsoccer is the biggest soccer forum on the internet, there was a reason they moved the bosnian forum here.

I admire the way they left, just left without dragging it out. They just didnt have the time to post and I respect that. Now we came together as a community better than ever.

DadoIsNumeroUno repped this.
  21. TheUppercut

TheUppercut Member

Sep 2, 2011
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    lol honestly you guys are making a big deal out of nothing, vitez and zeljo are great people im sure but this is just a forum at the end of the day, i donno what all the fuss is about... if i see a topic that intrigues me, ill post, i dont know why we have to come out and state who is staying and who isnt... everyone just get back to discussing bosnian soccer and keep all this forum drama in the kafana if you must talk about it

Dizdar, DadoIsNumeroUno and Djerzelez repped this.
  22. Djerzelez

Djerzelez Red Card

Jun 13, 2012
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Finally someone with some common sense. Lets just talk football, thats what we're all here for, right?

23. Dizdar

Dizdar Member

Sep 9, 2011
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    I never got it either. At the end of the day we're just a bunch of balijas that wanna talk cevape picka and fudbal :D

24. BuDo_F

BuDo_F Member

Dec 21, 2011
    Motown
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Šta je ba ovo?

Tko je tu, tu je. A tko nije neka mu je sa srećom na drugim stranicama.

I'm here to stay man, tako bilo i tako će ostati.

25. Bosnian Diamond

Bosnian Diamond Member+

Aug 9, 2011
    Mars
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    -Bosna aka tha King
    -Ferhatovic aka tha Pimp
    -Djerzeles aka tha New Guy
    -Jebac aka tha Scout