Bidding on Tickets

Discussion in 'Euro 2012' started by Padzik, Feb 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeronimo006

Jeronimo006 New Member

Mar 28, 2012
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Hello i´m from Germany / Frankfurt and i have to sell tickets for Euro 2012:

4 x Game 3 Netherlands - Denmark, Cat.2
    2 x Game 5 Spain - Italy, Cat.2
    4 x Game 12 Germany - Netherlands, Cat.2
    2 x Game 15 England - Sweden, Cat.3
    4 x Game 19 Netherlands - Portugal, Cat.2
    4 x Game 21 Spain - Croatia, Cat.2
    4 x Game 25 Quarterfinal Warsaw, Cat.2
    4 x Game 31 Final, Cat.2

All tickets you can buy for a good price.

E-Mail: sporty00750@yahoo.de

Greets

2. mad4footie

mad4footie Member

Oct 31, 2003
    New England
    Yes, Uefa is a joke and the way they are screwing ticket buyers is shameful. The 40.00 euro charge per order (are they mailing each order separately? I doubt it!) and the 10% resale on tickets that were never sold is beyond exorbitant. Perhaps a class action suit after the games would teach them a lesson.

3. rusrocket

rusrocket Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Club:
    Spartak Moskva
    I personally expect all my orders to be shipped separately. You might be wondering why I would want to do that. The answer is simple - because I paid for it. If I receive everything in 1 package, I am going to dispute the charges with my credit card.

4. rusrocket

rusrocket Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Club:
    Spartak Moskva
    As of right now, 15 out of 16 matches played in Ukraine are readily available on the resale platform. How would that french dipshit explain that?

5. theparish

theparish Member

Mar 29, 2012
    Somewhere in Essex
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Ironic in it's way that everyone is wanting to jump this UEFA ship exactly 100 years after the last Titanic sank. The server keeps crashing due to the volume of sellers not buyers for all matches in Ukraine. I'm waiting for an email from UEFA to confirm if kick off time is convenient or do I want it changed. hahaha

6. mad4footie

mad4footie Member

Oct 31, 2003
    New England
    I like that strategy!

Here is a more believable story from a UEFA representative regarding ticket availability. Not good news for "the predator", however.

http://www.thescore.ie/uefa-optimistic-about-the-availability-of-euro-2012-tickets-397809-Mar2012/

7. bcred

bcred Member

Aug 13, 2011
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I hope Fifa are watching the ticket sales.

5/6 of the cities touted for the World cup in 2018 are East of Moscow...:D

Idiots running the asylum.:rolleyes:

8. Lucas/Poland

Lucas/Poland New Member

Mar 21, 2012
    Hi everybody !

If somebody will be interested just let me know !

[​IMG]

9. rusrocket

rusrocket Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Club:
    Spartak Moskva
    8 out of 12 Ukrainian group matches are available in category 3 and have been available for quite a while. With less than 10 weeks to go, this is absolutely shocking. Euro 2012 is a disaster in the making. I just can't get over the fact that with so close to the opening match, 30 euro tickets are available for games such as eng-fra, eng-swe,ned-ger. UNBE********INGLIEVABLE!

10. henriology

henriology Member

Dec 4, 2011
    Club:
    Shanghai Shenhua
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Yeah I could've just waited till now to buy these cat 3 tickets instead of cat 2

11. mad4footie

mad4footie Member

Oct 31, 2003
    New England
    I got Spain vs Italy category 3 this weekend. If that didn't come from UEFA, who in their right mind would put that on the resale platform? I sold a category 2 Greece vs Czech (from the original the lottery) yesterday so for once I broke even and have all my games. So nice not to have to keep signing into the resale platform!

12. Kedzior

Kedzior Member

Oct 10, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    13 of 16 games in Ukraine is available in all categories :eek: The remaining 3 games are also available in higher categories including final. Disaster for Ukraine...

13. chicagored100

chicagored100 Member

Dec 6, 2011

It's a disaster for the Ukraine half of Euro. As far as ticket demand/availabilty for Poland, it's on par or better as any previous tournament and would even be better had England,Germany, Holland,France played in Poland. They should have just given Euro to Poland or give them atleast an exta city for Krakow.

14. rusrocket

rusrocket Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Club:
    Spartak Moskva
    Ukraine is going to make sure that Euro 2012 is a disaster as a whole. Imagine the stadium in Donetsk if Greece played Czech Rep. there. They wouldn't get even 2000 spectators.

15. bcred

bcred Member

Aug 13, 2011
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I think Chicago is on the right track. However....
    Uefa and Fifa for that matter have to encourage stadium rebuilds and soccer in general in the far flung reaches. But really do they care about us the fans?
    I've never seen much love given in all the years I have attended top class football. If they wanted to sell out stadiums,England would have had the World cup years ago. From my view point,they don't give a toss about fans. How much of the revenue from a euro comes from gate receipts.

They could have added Krackow,dumped Kharkiv & Donetsk and just held a QF,SF and Final in Kiev.

That would and could have been a brilliant solution,more demand in the Ukraine and those of us wishing to travel to the outskirts of soccer watching could have built a great trip around 3 games in Kiev.

The way it's been done is very poor.

16. chicagored100

chicagored100 Member

Dec 6, 2011
    I think Platini had a great idea for expanding football and not taking another 'major' country to host euro. He always talks about changing Champions league format etc. Euro will probably look at bad because of Ukraine, but I think they kind of new that going in. If Poland were given a full Euro like Germany had World Cup with every team playing in it, then it would just be like any other Euro as far as demand/excitment/atmosphere etc. I mean look at all of the nations training sites. Almost every team is even training in Poland, inlcuding teams such as England who aren't going to play a single game there. That's all you need to know.

17. Snowcubes

Snowcubes New Member

Apr 3, 2012
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Hello fans..
    Speaking about Ukraine..
    Have You ever considered some kind of security services while staying there for Euro 2012 thing?
    If You are concerned about it like I am, here is a good link:
    http://smartagency.org
    I ordered there services..
    Why? Because a friend of mine was rubbed in Ukraine 3 days ago, 2 months to the start of a big soccer frenzy, so You can imagine what will be in there when the party will start..
    ha..??

18. rusrocket

rusrocket Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Club:
    Spartak Moskva
    Exercise normal caution and common sense and you should be alright.

19. rusrocket

rusrocket Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Club:
    Spartak Moskva
    Just out of curiosity, how much do they charge?

20. pylyp

pylyp Member

Dec 12, 2011
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine

Hahaha... are you kidding me?
    What a bullshit... I had a friend robbed i Madrid one week ago...so?

This is just bullshit to make money on stupid people who have stereotypes about Ukraine.... :)

21. theparish

theparish Member

Mar 29, 2012
    Somewhere in Essex
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

Let me think? A small chance of being robbed by an individual or a sure thing by an agency offering to protect me from perhaps nothing. I think I will take my chances, not blame a whole nation if something does go wrong and in the end hope that the balance of good times (including plenty of football) and making new friends outweighs any bad experiences.

22. henriology

henriology Member

Dec 4, 2011
    Club:
    Shanghai Shenhua
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Don't you guys think he is the representative from the company..?

23. rusrocket

rusrocket Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Club:
    Spartak Moskva
    I can not speak for the whole of Ukraine, but Kiev in my experience is no more dangerous than any north american megapolis. Yes there is a possibility of getting robbed there, but then again, please name a city where such possibility does not exist.

24. rusrocket

rusrocket Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Club:
    Spartak Moskva
    95% he works for the company
    4.5% he is sent by uefa to make fun of us
    0.5% he is retarded vagina (not trying to be formal, it would not let me use the commonly used synonym for that word)
    :)

25. theparish

theparish Member

Mar 29, 2012
    Somewhere in Essex
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

So combine the lot and we've got Platini earning a bit on the side !!!:rolleyes: