Benfica 10/11 new jersey.

Discussion in 'SL Benfica' started by SLBCarlos, May 10, 2010.

1. SLBCarlos

SLBCarlos New Member

Aug 23, 2005
    Newark NJ USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Apresentação no BBC
    Conheça a nova camisola dos campeões nacionais

A Adidas apresentou esta segunda-feira a nova camisola do Sport Lisboa e Benfica para a temporada 2010/2011. Não perca a oportunidade e compre já a camisola dos campeões nacionais.

Com a presença do plantel benfiquista, a marca desportiva deu a conhecer a camisola oficial para a próxima época.

O evento decorreu no Belém Bar Café e contou com a presença de velhas glórias do Clube, entre os quais Mário Coluna. A Adidas inspirou-se precisamente nas camisolas da década de 60 para criar a nova camisola do Benfica.

Os “encarnados” conquistaram o 32.º título nacional no domingo e, por isso, há mais que motivos para adquirir a camisola dos campeões nacionais.
    [​IMG]
    No dia seguinte a ter conquistado o 32.º título de campeão nacional, o Benfica apresentou a camisola principal que vai utilizar na próxima época. Veja aqui as fotos.

A cerimónia decorreu no jantar comemorativo pela conquista do campeonato nacional, levado a cabo num conhecido bar da zona ribeirinha de Lisboa. Os antigos jogadores José Augusto, Artur Santos, Mário Coluna, Mário João e Ângelo fizeram de modelos, envergando aquela que será a camisola do clube da Luz para a próxima época. Invoca-se a conquista da primeira da então chamada Taça dos Clubes Campeões Europeus, diante do Barcelona, em Maio de 1961

2. SLBCarlos

SLBCarlos New Member

Aug 23, 2005
    Newark NJ USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    [​IMG]

this jersey looks really good. way better than what i was expecting. really good job by adidas. 5stars.

3. SLBCarlos

SLBCarlos New Member

Aug 23, 2005
    Newark NJ USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
  4. SLBCarlos

SLBCarlos New Member

Aug 23, 2005
    Newark NJ USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
  5. nbstriker8

nbstriker8 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 10, 2008
    new beige
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    get that stupid ********ing box off the jersey...just put the letters, no need for a blue box

6. MiccoliSLB

MiccoliSLB New Member

Feb 9, 2010
    once again TMN ruins it :mad:

7. nbstriker8

nbstriker8 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 10, 2008
    new beige
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ******** sponsors...sell more stocks and or bonds and lets go logo free like they did 50 years ago

8. No Name Boy

No Name Boy New Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Is that box even bigger than this year? Are they rubbing it in our faces or what?

9. nbstriker8

nbstriker8 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 10, 2008
    new beige
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i duno savi isnt the biggest guy so maybe the box looks bigger on him :D

10. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Crap jersey

11. nbstriker8

nbstriker8 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 10, 2008
    new beige
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    you care more about benfica than your own team. your jersey will have the ugly box too

12. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    no I dont, when Sporting releases their jersey I will be posting in that thread but we wont see it for a while.

i wasnt a fan of our kit this season, im hoping next seasons is nicer

13. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    oh btw its not that I care more about Benfica than sporting , which is obviously nonense

its just that, since I support Portugal's Club (Sporting) I have a interest in Portuguese football in general so Ill post in other teams forums etc

majority of Benfiquistas only look at their own club dont even wanna know whats going on outside of their plastic bubble.

14. MiccoliSLB

MiccoliSLB New Member

Feb 9, 2010
    i dont like the tmn logo, the new emblem and the horizontal stripe.

it should be like this one here

[​IMG]

15. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    the white around the badge is so that it looks like Benfica's kits during the Salazar days.

16. MiccoliSLB

MiccoliSLB New Member

Feb 9, 2010
    thats the idea, its a vintage shirt to celebrate 50 years since our 1st european cup, but i dont like the badge, they should keep the actual one and adding that 50 years logo inside the shirt would be enough

17. nbstriker8

nbstriker8 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 10, 2008
    new beige
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    the badge doesnt look near as ugly as that stupid box. why can't these teams tell the sponors they can have their logo without a damn box

18. nbstriker8

nbstriker8 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 10, 2008
    new beige
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    fine then don't fill the boards with crap. if you have such respect for portugese football, show it

19. SLBCarlos

SLBCarlos New Member

Aug 23, 2005
    Newark NJ USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    the jersey looks really good. adidas did an awesome job. what sucks once again is that blue tmn box. that kills it, that's what everyone complains about.
    but if you just ignore that blue tmn box cuz its not adidas fault. the jersey all around is 5stars.
    its a must have. plus its gonna have the "quinas" on it.

20. Aveirenses

Aveirenses Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Guardiolunya
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    That looks miles better. I'm surprised the new jersey has seen any love from people here... I don't think Benfica will ever have a sponsor that was as asthetically pleasing as Vodafone again it seems... Out of curiosity where is that picture from and is it supposed to be a concept of the new jerseys? Also... why the sony logo?

21. SLBCarlos

SLBCarlos New Member

Aug 23, 2005
    Newark NJ USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    the sony logo is just to show how much better the jersey would look without that blue square.

22. Benfica_fan

Benfica_fan Member

Jun 5, 2002
    Connecticut
    The jersey looks amazing. I like that they put the emblem on the white patch to give it that extra retro feel.

Obviously the tmn logo with the blue box clashes with the shirt. When will Benfica (and Porto and Sporting for that matter) tell PT that they will no longer use the ugly boxes to display their products? Just use the letters. Anyways great job by adidas.

23. Chess_Panther

Chess_Panther Member+

Apr 29, 2007
    Porto, Portugal
    I just don't like the shorts and socks. I don't think they match the vintage look of the jersey.

24. Benfica4Life

Benfica4Life Member

Feb 16, 2006
    Providence, RI
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Ok, new jerseys arent soo hot, especailly after becoming Champions. White patch looks gayyy along with the TMN blue shit, take the blue out and just leave the white TMN.

Cant wait to see what the away jerseys look like cuz the home isnt look good at all....

I needs me a David Luiz jersey, I got Nuno Gomes and Cardozo this season. I want Luiz and Saviola jersey next season. Will i still buy it, of course. One home one away, new tradition I got.

25. Benfica_fan

Benfica_fan Member

Jun 5, 2002
    Connecticut
    I have to disagree on the white patch. I like the retro feel to it, even the gold emblem looks good. TMN logo has got to go though.

I'll definitely be picking up the new home jersey, but I'll probably wait to see which players stay, and what numbers they will have next season. The new away jersey is orange. Hopefully they keep the black jersey as a 3rd, or then surprise us all and introduce a retro white version of the red jersey.