BeIN Sport cont.... AGAIN

Discussion in 'TV, Satellite & Radio' started by Cantona, Aug 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    You better stop all that or he'll come back and start accusing you of making up scenarios for no purpose or reason.

2. Mark H

Mark H New Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Raleigh, North Carolina
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Have to say I personally wish their Serie A coverage wasn't so minimal. Now with GolTV going to the spanish package only I've lost Bundesliga coverage. I know many are happy with the Bein but I feel I've lost coverage of some good football.

3. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    So will GolTV HD be gone too???

4. TJNash

TJNash Member

May 22, 2012
    San Diego, CA
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'd say yes.

5. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    I imagine it will get better by itself. Once the summer heat goes away, there will be more Serie A kick offs at 15.00 CET which won't conflict with Barca and Madrid matches. Also, because of the Spanish Super-cup, both Barca and Madrid have been playing on Sunday so far (when most Serie "A" matches are played). That won't be the case after round 3 of La Liga schedule.

6. jafo1972

jafo1972 Member

Jul 31, 2005
    Chicago
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    And here we are 1 week after Comcast signed a deal with beIN Sports and still no signs of those channels in any Comcast cable system. What an awful cable company!!!!!

7. Writer

Writer Member

May 7, 2001
    Bloomington, IN/ATL
    ^^ Indeed. What is up with Comcast? When will we start to see the channel? I'm in the Atlanta market and still waiting...

8. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Guess I can't be too mad. That must suck man.

9. matty311

matty311 Member

Jul 2, 2003
    Pittsburgh
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    They showed 6 Serie A games this past weekend. Not enough?

10. tambo

tambo Member

Jun 9, 2007
    Weird place to have negotiations. Seems they'd do that kind of thing in private!

11. Clenbuterol

Clenbuterol Red Card

Aug 25, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    A bit of criticism a bout last night's programming.

BEIN showed a replay of Osasuna-Barca right before Barca TV... ...which also showed a replay of Osasuna-Barca.

I don't know if even the biggest Barca fan in the world could watch that match twice in a row.

It was kind of stupid if you ask me.

12. toshiaki

toshiaki Member

Mar 30, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    My thought would be to chill. Just joined last week. Only post in the BeIn threads. Calling other people mentally unstable. You're going to have folks think you're one of Oliver's sockos.

13. toshiaki

toshiaki Member

Mar 30, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Mister Socko said:

That's is easily Oliver's greatest stalker post ever. We never thought he could top the creepiness of the Hot Sports Babe jerkoff material that he'd post, but hating Youseff so much that he's going to these lengths? Yikes!

14. corolla

corolla Member

Jan 8, 2008
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Fortunately all forms of Olive have been red carded which is probably the best thing thats happened on here in a very long time!

BocaFan and SYoshonis repped this.
  15. beInSchwartz

beInSchwartz Member

Aug 20, 2012
    Club:
    ABC Natal
    I kind of found the guy entertaining. :(

16. Cpt_K

Cpt_K Member

Jan 20, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Me too!

People take him too serious. He is fun to disagree with and on occasion breaks some news or provides some more background to what is going on in the business of soccer on TV. Of course he is slanted and can be a jerk. He also takes a beating and continues to come back for more oblivious beatings.

This forum is much better w/Oliver than without though like everyone else I wish he would dial down his act that he plays perfectly to a T! This place will be a lot less entertaining if he is banned for good because he does make for great dialogue!

bayern15, bigtw64 and tambo repped this.
  17. richardfromnyc

Apr 6, 2009
    New York
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    i won't miss that creep. But i do wonder what Oliver is going to do his freetime now that he can't troll on here and posting any video or pic he could find of Girls talking about sports. His posts got creepier and creepier... posting when Terri Leigh will arrive in Miami was especially worrisome.

toshiaki and BocaFan repped this.
  18. Westside Cosmo

Westside Cosmo Member+

Oct 4, 2007
    H-Town
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm just here for the high stakes poker and the analysis of tweets that are actually public middle fingers

SYoshonis repped this.
  19. Falc

Falc Member+

Jul 29, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    You forgot that he has a mailing list.

20. bigtw64

bigtw64 Member+

Aug 16, 2003
    florida
    Club:
    Birmingham City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Ya, say what you want about Oliver he did draw people to this board and generate debate! All we've got now is tons of "when's beIN gonna be on my cable system?" posts

Bolivianfuego and bayern15 repped this.
  21. bayern15

bayern15 Member

Jan 18, 2006
    What's so creepy about liking women????? He was very entertaining and full of information. Watch this section of BS die slowly now that he is gone

22. tigersoccer2005

tigersoccer2005 Member+

Dec 1, 2003
    North Bergen, NJ
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    YOU MEAN NO MORE MR. SOCKO!!?? :eek::(

In memory of Mr. Socko (2012-2012):cry:
    [​IMG]

Carson Galaxy and bayern15 repped this.
  23. 7spencer7

7spencer7 Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Outside Boston
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He's been banned before, the sub-forum didn't die. He'll eventually come back with a different name and we'll all know it's him and we'll be one big happy family again sometime in the future.

edit: see, he's already back. https://www.bigsoccer.com/community/...cific-info-only.1948004/page-10#post-26368780

24. richardfromnyc

Apr 6, 2009
    New York
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Never posted that it was creepy liking women. He was creepy because he constantly stalking and posting videos & photos which had no relevance to this discussion - IMO. That and his avatar photo was Candy Reid, Terri Leigh, etc.

Anyways, so nice of you to support Oliver when he is gone from this forums. Too bad you couldn't offer your support to Oliver when he was posting on here and people calling for his banishment (something I never did - btw)

toshiaki and bayern15 repped this.
  25. The_Beautiful_Game

Aug 19, 2012
    Football Paradise
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Wasn't that the purpose of this thread? I only come to this thread to find out if there has been any progress with regards to beIN becoming available on cable providers.
    Don't forget he was willing to sell the mailing list from his old soccer website to beIN for a few hundred bucks. I won't miss his childish posts filled with an unhealthy fascination with plexiglass desks for the female presenters, Lissel's wardrobe, the executives at beIN, and above all his "high stakes poker". I would prefer not to waste my time reading copious nonsensical posts about Boise State or the ACC basketball becoming available on beIN. Got better things to do with my time.

SYoshonis and TJNash repped this.