Bayern München vs Borussia Moenchengladbach and Tobias Welz - Spieltag 17 Thread

Discussion in 'Bayern Munich' started by woodythenetminder, Dec 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eissman

eissman Member+

Feb 5, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Its a long season people.
    A lot of things would have to go drastically wrong for Bayern to slip up 9 points.
    Bayern have only lost 2 matches match during Hinrunde... that means Bayern gained points in every other match.

Do you honestly feel another team aside from BVB could do the same in the Bundesliga? So it has proven so, and I am willing to bet it won't in the 2nd half of the season.

Keep in mind the Salad plate is the #1 goal of the club this year, and measures have been put into place to provide a deep enough team to do so. The Xmas break came at just the right time, when injuries were beginning to pile up. I think a renewed healthy Bayern will look even better in January.

Should be a fun conclusion. Looking forward to it.

SoccerMIGermany and Dhajj repped this.
  2. PaoloFCB

PaoloFCB Member+

Mar 22, 2011
    Roma-Italia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  3. Fernando_Bayern_BR

May 5, 2010
    Belo Horizonte - Bra
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I could rep this ... But I won't ! I hate this team almost as much as I hate Chelsea ...

4. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Please accept that Don Jupp...once a Gladbach legend once a Gladbach offensive monster...is inferior to lucien favre's tactical genius...but he is not alone.Favre has proven this against many high profile Buli coaches week in and week out!
    As a bayern fan am surprised you don't look at the millions of euros your club spends every year and buys pretty much whoever they want and here you are blaming the referee?
    We just lost 3 of our most valuable key players..but as a unit we absorbed your pressure and stuck to our game plan and it payed off.Your coaching staff and players and organization has so much at their disposal that they should have taken us out like a storm...but they couldn't .So one bad decision by the referee( which clearly was a PK in fact ) should not keep this high profile glamour and gold bayern at bay,should it? That's all you have to blame this game on? On the referees back!
    Am sure most people that have actually played on that pitch at some point in their ives and have some proper concept of footballing...will agree our coach outsmarted yours,our goal keeper was on fire and our team perfectly executed what was needed to be done to shut bayern out of a game...the result was fair,why can't some people be more resolute and just accept the facts?
    We where struggling badly in the beginning of the season after losing players such as Reus and Dante which bayern should kiss his boots every week for giving some strength to your back 4... Our new signings are till lost and normally a decoration for the bench.So with a decimated squad from last year we slowly built on the foundation again thanks to a genius coach...and we came to AA to play and even beat you guys like we did last year..it was a great game and the result was justified!

wwww.fotobahn.com

5. Dhajj

Dhajj Member+

Nov 25, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Your goalie was on fire that's for sure...

We also are the worst set piece team in the league.. We had 15 corners and not a single goal produced..

In the end it was your day and not ours...

6. Fernando_Bayern_BR

May 5, 2010
    Belo Horizonte - Bra
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    hahahahah ...

Ok man ... The main reason you guys walked out with a point was Ter Stegen and Tobias Welz ... Claiming it was due to Favre's genious gameplan is Laughable ...

The result was fair ???? Huahuahauhauahuahuahauhauhauahuahu ... Ok, now I've seen everything ... This game was fair indeed, like the Leverkusen and the Chelsea game before that ... :rolleyes: ... You guys had ZERO goals chances, while we had a bunch + an PK call not given, but somehow that made the result justified ??? :D

You are losing money man !! You should be a comedian !! You would make thons of money !!

7. PaoloFCB

PaoloFCB Member+

Mar 22, 2011
    Roma-Italia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I know but we have to congratulate with Corinthians cause they smashed Chelsea de mierda!:)

8. Rosebud

Rosebud Member+

Aug 5, 2012
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Club:
    Union Berlin
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    If one team's gameplan going into a game is to keep your amazing offense from scoring goals, and your gameplan is to score a bunch of goals with your great talent, and they accomplish their goals while preventing you from accomplishing yours, it's pretty fair. Bayern created a few genuinely good chances and wiffed, but many of those shots were long range shots that had very little chance of beating a gifted goalie on top of his game. Plus gladbach had a couple more chances to score which you're neglecting, including that arrango opportunity late which would've won them all 3 points. So it was a fair result due to your poor finishing, Gladbach's defensive organization and ter Stegen's dominance.

9. Fernando_Bayern_BR

May 5, 2010
    Belo Horizonte - Bra
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    We couldn't score due to our innefectiveness, an not due to some "Brilliant display" of Favre or his man ...

Please, show me any video that show a single REAL goal opportunity for Gladbach, aside from the Bullshit PK given to you and that deflected Arango shot ... Just one video of one chance, I'll wait to see what you can find (just a hint: I'll probably die waiting, as there isn't any) ...

10. Rosebud

Rosebud Member+

Aug 5, 2012
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Club:
    Union Berlin
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Well there was the wide chance were Neuer lost his mind and the late Arrango chance which you're disqualifying for some reason. There was also another chance early in the second half where Gladbach countered well.

As for your ineffectiveness, that certainly played a big part, but most of your shots weren't real chances to score and the 4 good chances you had, you wasted. That's why it's a fair result, had you taken your chances it wouldn't have been and you'd have probably won, but you didn't.

11. SoccerMIGermany

SoccerMIGermany Member+

Feb 9, 2007
    OC
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Don't mind the grousing around here. You'd think from the complaints that Bayern had not been in record form for the first half of the season and that every other team, (save BVB), is lucky to have escaped from the Regionalliga.

Here's hoping Gladbach keep climbing and make it back into a qualifying spot.

12. Fernando_Bayern_BR

May 5, 2010
    Belo Horizonte - Bra
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Really ??? You call that a Goal Chance ??? The ball wasn't even remotely close to the goal ... That shot probably didn't even count to the BMG shots on goal statistics, you can't be serious ...

13. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    As long as you are here..am sure you are more than capable to earn money for both of us as the "Master Clown "on big soccer.You think being rude and calling names is difficult ,specially when you are hiding behind your computer????Every time you break down a football game,it's loud holds no technical/tactical value to it...more like drunken talk at a pub or a typical pissed off fan that has spent his weekend pay cheque on beer just to witness his team crash and burn....problem with people like you= INTERNET BRAVE GUYS..just run your tongue and joke around or judge other people that actually are here to have a professional constructive disccusion.Would have loved to see u on the green grass and how you play the game...at any level i would have really liked to see your athletic skills???
    People like you..give CLASSY BAYERN FANS a bad rep!
    Many posts here support the fact that we out smarted you and with what we had we managed to create a great result in our favour...and despite all the talent and money that bayern invests in this organization you guys could not break the lock.Accept it...or yet better shut your BIG mouth be a sport till we meet at Borussia Park park once the season ends....and if you managed to win then start running your mouth out here!
    Can't wait for your comical reply..Mr.Spielfuhrer!!!!
    But i probably won't waste time reading it nor replying ....am done with you and I don't want to clutter this forum with pointless back and forth postings...you may not admit it...but all of the points above where valid Bang On and correct!

SirManchester repped this.
  14. Fernando_Bayern_BR

May 5, 2010
    Belo Horizonte - Bra
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Please fell free to point it out when it was that I called anyone in here names ... Unless you think calling someone a comedian is such a rude insult ...

Oh, so you think my opinion on how to break down games (well this game actually) is a joke ?? Guess what ?? That's exactly what I think of your opinion my friend.

The fact of the game was: We didn't won because of our own inability to capitalize upon the chances we created PLUS really bad calls from the referee, but still BMG fans imply that was due to the fact of the great Favre's mastermind and his flawless gameplan. In my personal an honest opinion I think this is Laughable ...

I really hate to do this, but shall we compare:

Hans-Gunter Bruns:
    Total posts: 2141
    Reps received: 26

Fernando_Bayern_BR:
    Total Posts: 1278
    Reps received: 325

Looks like I'm not "like drunken talk at a pub or a typical pissed off fan that has spent his weekend pay cheque on beer just to witness his team crash and burn"...

woodythenetminder repped this.