Barra Brava question

Discussion in 'Barra Brava' started by Don't Tread on Me, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Don't Tread on Me

Aug 11, 2010
    Charleston, South Carolina
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey guys, I'm moving to NOVA and want to join La Barra Brava. My question is, what does it take to be in the 135-38 section? Is everybody there a STH, and do I need to get a season ticket in order to be there? I'm not entirely sure I'll be able to make it to EVERY game due to work, which is the only reason I'm hesitant to commit to the purchase, but if you have to be a STH to be there I'll do what has to be done.

2. Bootsy Collins

Bootsy Collins Player of the Year

Oct 18, 2004
    Capitol Hill
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You do not need to be a season ticket holder. However, you are advised to purchase your tix in advance of gameday, through the website (and then picking them up at the tailgate or Barra ticket window).

Don't Tread on Me repped this.
  3. greatscott

greatscott Member+

Dec 21, 2002
    Richmond
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm no barra member, but I will say [​IMG]

greekchampion04 repped this.
  4. John L

John L Member+

Sep 20, 2003
    Alexandria, VA
    A somewhat related question -

Will Barra Brava offer tickets for the upcoming USA-Germany game in June at RFK? - Or will I have to go through Sam's Army? - I like big international games, but I've learned the hard way not to sit my normal seats on the quiet side - Too many opposing fans always around me - bleech!!

5. nohelani roche

nohelani roche New Member

May 7, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I'll tell you who is offering tickets-- this mobile app called Space Sports. It's a free download and is holding a competition for all-expense paid tickets to the Champions League finals in a few weeks by getting a high score in the game. If anyone still needs tickets try to win them there free!

6. merrybee

merrybee Member+

DC United
    United States
    Nov 8, 2005
    Mayor, Simpleton
    I think the game is sold out. AFAIK Barra didn't have tix, but American Outlaws does (or did).