Barça Media Centre 2.0| Barça related Videos/Images/Interviews/Compilations/Match Highlights [R]

Discussion in 'Barcelona' started by Viscaelbarca, May 28, 2012.

1. Gilmango

Gilmango Member+

Jul 20, 2006
    San Francisco, CA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    nice control by Thiago (just 10 seconds, one play):

.Azulgrana. and Viscaelbarca repped this.
  2. .Azulgrana.

.Azulgrana. Red Card

Aug 2, 2012
    Thiago is such a wonderful, elegant player to watch. He has the potential to make it as a world class midfielder in a few years and I think it's really exciting to track his progress as a player. Hopefully he can hit those heights one day but he's got to stick to working hard for now.

3. Gilmango

Gilmango Member+

Jul 20, 2006
    San Francisco, CA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    One year ago today, full highlights in high quality video with English announcers, champions of the world, Pep's penultimate trophy:

evil_allan and unclesox repped this.
  4. os_mutante

os_mutante Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2003
    City of Bad Carls
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Here's condensed versions of the indoor "futsal" match that VEB linked in the very 1st post of this thread. Today's a nice day to watch this if you haven't seen it. Ánims, Tito!

5. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member+

Dec 5, 2005
    Macondo
    There was an article in the NY Post that Pep is now living in NYC in the Upper West Side in a $30,000 a month penthouse apartment and has enrolled his kids in a private school in Manhattan. So you NYC Barca fans can now go stalk him. Wish I was still there.

6. Gilmango

Gilmango Member+

Jul 20, 2006
    San Francisco, CA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ray Hudson and HD for today's game:

Also for Real v. Malaga (no Hudson, not even English):

7. Gilmango

Gilmango Member+

Jul 20, 2006
    San Francisco, CA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    nice top 15 barca goals of 2012 (spans full calendar year), by my count 2 defenders feature scoring 3 of the goals, 4 midfielders feature scoring 5 of the goals, and only 1 forward features and he scores 7 of the goals, about 3 from free kicks. I know Villa, Sanchez, and Pedro haven't scored much in 2012 but damn, not a single great goal between them or even a Tello or Cuenca goal? Good video and lots of Ray Hudson:

8. Gilmango

Gilmango Member+

Jul 20, 2006
    San Francisco, CA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Wow, never seen this collection before and have not watched enough to know how recently it was made / updated but it shows the "50 best goals by Barca in CL history" pretty amazing, just watched a couple, cannot wait to watch the rest but wanted to share w/o delay. Kudos to La Masia for tweeting this and bringing it to my attention.

Small world, now I see BarcaStuff posted it too. What's weird is that it seems to have been up since January 2012 but is now flying around the interwebs. Anyways, glad to be part of that social media storm, enjoy and happy 2013.

9. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member+

Dec 5, 2005
    Macondo
    They’re currently giving like a special and sort of bio of Fabregas on ESPN Deportes on a show called “La Liga Confidencial”. They showed lots of great footage of the youth sides when Pique, Cesc, and Messi played together. Messi assiting Cesc, Cesc assisting Messi, Cesc scoring free kicks, and they interviewd all of them and other players on that team.

They talked of matches where they would win 23-0 and how they went unbeaten for like 5 years in a row.

Henke repped this.
  10. Capt.Tsubasa

Capt.Tsubasa Member

Nov 20, 2007
    Club:
    FC Sankt Pauli
    Seems like our baugrana kit wil be 'back to normal' next season and our new second jersey will be based on the Catalan Senyera flag. Here are the leaked designs:

[​IMG]

NUFCBayern and puyol repped this.
  11. Rana catesbeiana

Mar 11, 2008
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Not a fan of the home shirt collar, but otherwise ok. Other thing I'm not fan about is that if the QA logo is in white in the home shirt.

I wonder how much would Mundo Deportivo pay Barca to get their logo on the shirt? Or Marca to LPB?

12. Gilmango

Gilmango Member+

Jul 20, 2006
    San Francisco, CA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Open training in the miniestadi today with Roura managing, great stuff if you have an hour and have never seen a Barca practice: !

.Azulgrana. repped this.
  13. Gilmango

Gilmango Member+

Jul 20, 2006
    San Francisco, CA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Weird to see this classic kit (1973) with a Nike swoosh, not sure if Nike is actually selling these as "Throwbacks" or not. I'd like it better w/o the Nike logo but it is a very nice design.
    [​IMG]

14. jfcule

jfcule Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 4, 2005
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    I'd just update the logos and sell this as next season's jersey.

15. manyfaces

manyfaces Member

Feb 4, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's a tshirt not a kit.

16. NUFCBayern

NUFCBayern Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 9, 2004
    Columbus, OH
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Gilmango repped this.
  17. Gilmango

Gilmango Member+

Jul 20, 2006
    San Francisco, CA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    um, ok, whatever that means, either way it is a replica, is the fact that it is a "t shirt" supposed to mean I should get over the Nike swoosh? Cool t shirt I guess. Is it for sale or just a mock up?

18. Gilmango

Gilmango Member+

Jul 20, 2006
    San Francisco, CA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Here's more (thanks TotalBarca):
    60 Minutes (Bonus) – Xavi Hernandez on playing for Barça
    60 Minutes (Bonus) – Legendary Barça goalkeeper imagines facing Messi
    60 Minutes (OT) - Soccer academy “La Masia:” A model for the U.S.?
    The second installment will be on US television network Showtime on 60 Minutes Sports on Wednesday, January 9.

unclesox and NUFCBayern repped this.
  19. Gilmango

Gilmango Member+

Jul 20, 2006
    San Francisco, CA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Live stream of Ballon d'Or ceremony on youtube: just saw Neymar and Andres, starting right now. Crissy is there in person, despite rumors to the contrary.

20. manyfaces

manyfaces Member

Feb 4, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    For sale on the Nike website. By saying it's a tshirt means you should be expecting something which looks like a tshirt and not a soccer jersey (and costs half as much). Which is fine, but you could get a different impression by looking at the photo and calling it a kit or a throwback replica.

21. Gilmango

Gilmango Member+

Jul 20, 2006
    San Francisco, CA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks for the explanation and sorry if I sounded snarky before. The image I saw of it called out that it was the 1973 shirt design, which made the Nike swish incongruous, but a nice cotton t shirt for half price has some appeal.

Since I'm in the Media Centre here are yesterday's long form highlights with Ray Hudson commenting in great HD quality.

MavadoDribblez repped this.
  22. Viscaelbarca

Viscaelbarca Moderator
    Staff Member

Barcelona
    Spain
    Aug 31, 2007
    MELT01
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    I finally got my Amazon order! I can't wait to read them gems.

[​IMG]

MavadoDribblez, Gilmango and inswinger repped this.
  23. inswinger

inswinger Moderator
    Staff Member

May 17, 2001
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Not exactly half price. It's $50... for a t-shirt. 47 euros in Europe. Seems like they're gouging the fans that want to harken back to a time before sponsors, before Nike... You can have a close look at it here:

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-655489&cp=EUNS_AFF_WG_GB

It is a damn baller shirt though. :inlove:

24. Matheus

Matheus New Member

Jan 18, 2013
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    Atletico Belo Horizonte
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
  25. Gilmango

Gilmango Member+

Jul 20, 2006
    San Francisco, CA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Looks like a great Barca history lesson - how an Irish man helped save Barca during the Spanish Civil War:

Patrick O’Connell, also known as Don Patricio in some circles, was manager of FC Barcelona starting in 1935 and during the Spanish Civil War. It was through his efforts and a vital exhibition tour in Mexico and New York, USA that allowed FCB to prevail following the conclusion of the civil war. Below is a video featured on Storymap that talks about the origins of Don Patricio and how this working class lad from Drumcondra, Dublin, Ireland saved FCB in the mid-1930s.

Read more: http://www.totalbarca.com/2013/totalbarca/weve-got-mail-the-man-who-saved-barca/#ixzz2Ip4CQr5r

inswinger repped this.