Balon D'ontgiveadamn, The Midget On A Loop - Other Teams Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by natenate101, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MadridOzil

MadridOzil Member+

Jun 6, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Would be a total disaster.. No thank you.

Hiring Mourinho was a statement, we want to win.

I prefer it if uncle Flo went for another "Mourinho", don't care about the media myself so if they want to cry they can cry, but during the Mou reign I can certainly say we have stopped the "Barcelona rot" some people probably won't see it this way but whatever.

A Klopp type maybe though he seems determined to knock off Pep so let's see how he does that first :D

Better still Mourinho should stay but it seems he is off in the summer whatever happens.

2. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Zaragoza signed Ninis, 6 months on loan, with a buyout option. Totally awesome.

3. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm surprised no one from England bought him. Doesn't his club need money badly? Haven't heard Much about him in awhile, how is his game these days?

4. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Zaragoza got him from Parma, where he's been since the start of this season and barely featured. He couldn't get any playing time there, and his first option was to play in Spain anyway, but they couldn't get it to work out. His coach also knows him from when he was in Greece, so the signs are very good.

I watch Zaragoza regularly since Manolo Jimenez took over, and this is a total bonus since tuning to Parma to see whther he'll play or not was becoming annoying.

5. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Was he sold to Parma? I must've missed that. Italy doesn't seem like the place for him. Spain could be good, but I think England would be better.

6. The Biscuitman

The Biscuitman Member+

Jul 4, 2007
    Club:
    Reading FC
    Willian to Anzhi for €40M

7. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    Is it true that he is giving his salary to charity? Nicely done if true. Yes, he has plenty... but well done.

8. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    His contract was over i think. Panathinaikos are in huge trouble. Can't ever remember them being this bad (financially, on the pitch, or in terms of club presidency). Everybody is leaving the club, and they look pretty bad. It's a shame, but at least the basketball team is holding up as good as they can with budget cuts and people leaving left and right. Loukas Vyntra went to Levante, after he was pretty much kicked out of Panathinaikos after accusations from the president that he's involved in match fixing (which i believe is a total bullsh*t excuse to skip on paying the player the money they owe him), yesterday it was announced that he came to an agreement with Olympiakos and the newspapers went crazy. Funny to see that he went to Olympiakos opponents in the EL (which will be a funny game if Levante show their true selves).

It's totally frightening to see a club from the big two gradually go deeper and deeper into total crisis. PAOK is the "main opponent". I think they were bought by a man involved with Anzhi, so they have at least secured a way to stay afloat for a while.

9. Toro70

Toro70 Member+

Nov 29, 2008
    US, CT
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  10. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  11. The Biscuitman

The Biscuitman Member+

Jul 4, 2007
    Club:
    Reading FC
    Yes it's true. A kids charity in Paris

Alma Merengue repped this.
  12. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    That is awesome. He gets a lot of crap, but he seems a good dude (his interview with Ali G is a classic in my book!). My wife and I spoke to him for 2 minutes at the Hard Rock in Madrid (I spoke, my wife stared)... maybe he was just happy we spoke English, but he was very gracious.

Doni and Don Nino El Dios repped this.
  13. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I don't think his character was ever in question, even in Madrid most liked his professionalism. I'm surprised he didn't go back to England for his final football years.

Dhajj repped this.
  14. s7kru

s7kru Red Card

Dec 13, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  15. halamadrid00

halamadrid00 Red Card

Aug 2, 2007
    UK
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Atleti 2 - Sevilla 1

All three goals were PK's :ROFLMAO:

16. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    ^ Diego Costa is headed towards elite/world class status. World class prick, that is.

17. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Avoid taxes as well. 75% over 1 mil I believe. Still, great gesture; could have kept the money.

18. TFC Ajax

TFC Ajax Member+

Mar 20, 2011
    Greater Toronto Area
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Boerrigter is a complete disaster. Fischer has made the left wing his. Sana isn't very good on the right side (much better on the left), and while Lukoki has a ton of potential, he lacks consistency. Personally I'd have him starting every game, but FdB has been starting Boerrigter ahead of him.
    Also Ajax is still in three competitions, so Cuenca will probably get a fair amount of PT.

19. Style

Style Member+

May 8, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I thought you were joking but then I realized Pandiani is nearly 37. He used to be decent player at Deportivo.

20. madridismo

madridismo Member+

Feb 28, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I believe they decided not to pass that law ;)

anticule repped this.
  21. ambro

ambro Member

Dec 9, 2011
    USA
    We should have never done our direct rivals, Valencia, such a good favor by selling him to them for cheap, just so that we can be friends with them. We really screwed up with that transfer.

Umar and Madrid_1902 repped this.
  22. The Biscuitman

The Biscuitman Member+

Jul 4, 2007
    Club:
    Reading FC
    Last nights deadline day entertainment was provided by West Brom's Peter Odemwingie who randomly decided he was going to join QPR so drove down there. West Brom announced that there was no transfer and he should go home, QPR refused to let him in which all culminated in the player giving interviews from QPR's car park for hours continually referring to QPR as 'us' and 'we' and calling Redknapp 'the new gaffer'

Awkward times ahead for him!

Aimar 21 and RMSocrates repped this.
  23. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ^Was just listening to that story on ESPN Press Pass. Craziness.

24. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
  25. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    BabyRedondo's got it bad, eh?

I remember when it was Marcelo who would never be a LB and was suppose to be the first out of the club. After him Higuain (To be honest I gave him a rough time early on).

BabyRedondo was suppose to be the big keeper.... because you know he's BabyRedondo!

:( :D

I should have known better. It's BabyRedondo!