Atsutaka Nakamura

Discussion in 'Japanese Club Football' started by Blue-San, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Anyone wants to talk about what happened with him in season 2013

Or how Kashima put him there to sit in a corner?

2. GunnerTNB

GunnerTNB Member+

Apr 4, 2011
    São Paulo
    Club:
    Botafogo Rio Janeiro
    Toninho Cerezo just thought that Juninho was better and Atsutaka still had to improve. Also, many other good MFs in Kashima like Endo, Nozawa, Doi, etc. Nakamura did not played well at some of the chances he was given, too.
    This year he should get more playing time.

3. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Naturally.

Just a notion. He is/was better than grandpa Juninho.

4. nipponbasse83

nipponbasse83 Member+

Jun 17, 2007
    Ichikawa, Chiba, Japan
    Club:
    Consadole Sapporo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Hmm,
    In the 7 home-games Juninho didnt start or play , Kashima took 13 points, which averages 1,85 points each game.
    In the 10 home-games Juninho did start, Kashima took 25 points, which averages 2,5 points.

So Juninho can't be that hopeless, huh?=) Nakamura only started 3 home-games, where they won 2 and lost 1, meaning they averaged 2 points each game. However, Kashima lost the 2 away-games Nakamura started as well;)

And I'm sure Toninho is much better qualified than anyone in here to judge who among those two will contritube in the best way for the team in general, isnt he?;)

OneiroPhobia and Samurai Warrior repped this.
  5. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Of course he is. But I am a typical sofa coach who can also give his opinion on the quality of a player and my opinion is that Atsutaka was a better player than Juninho of 2013.

Naturally the coach is the one who sees him on the training grounds and what not and decides who will play not only based on ability but what he thinks is best for the team.

6. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    Juninho was terrible the first season then was reborn from ashes, the speed was back, the dribble was sharp, he was absolutely great in 2013.

OneiroPhobia and nipponbasse83 repped this.
  7. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    He was ok not great in my book, he added the needed width down the left for us.