Atletico Nacional

Discussion in 'Colombia: Clubs' started by pibe10, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Baal88

Baal88 Member+

May 10, 2008
    Medellin
    Club:
    Independiente Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  2. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    As I said before, this is impossible for us to win in the same day of "dia del hincha". I think that in the past 7 times that the fans celebrated "dia del hincha"' we only won once. Unbelievable. As for the game, I really don't know what to say. Poor first half, which didn't occur nothing except one chance of Uribe but in the second half we were much better, created few good chances, but Julian Mesa was MOM. I think that in all of our 15 games, at least 10 times the opponent's keeper was MOM. it's so crazy that we've only lost one time, we're invicted for 14 matches in a raw and we still far from qualifying. Only one home win...incredible. o_O Lucky for us that we are the most successful road team, otherwise the semester was over for us. We have serious problem in our offensive part (who would believe that when we signed Uribe) and our bad luck of injuries also doesn't help. Next we've got Junior in Quilla and to be honest, I'm much more optimistic that we will win there, instead of another home game...

3. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Well, our only title that is missing in our vitrina is the Copa Postobon and we through tonight to the final vs. Pasto after another 0-1 over Chico, Bernal with a GOLAZO. The game wasn't different from the rest this season. We didn't impress too much, even tohough we could won by much more, but Aviles, Mikolta & Uribe weren't good with the finishing. At least Uribe had a solid game today, even though he didn't score. Finally he was much more involve, had his chances, gave few good passes and fight for the team. We still doesn't look good but all of a sudden our defense didn't recieve a goal in 4 matches....What a strange team. On Saturday Dusty hosts us and I'm actually very relaxing because it appeares that this tournament it better for us to play on the road. :confused:

4. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Does Millos have a sudamericana?

5. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    No.......a merconorte

6. paisaboii

paisaboii Member

Nov 12, 2004
    nyc
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Pibe10 tambien nos falta la sudamerica la final la perdimos contra san lorenzo.

Hablando del equipo mucha falta la que hace duque ese es el delantero que necesitamos tenemos el goleador de la sub19 (Arley Rodriguez) pero osorio manifesto que terminaria el semestre con uribe y alvarez. Ojala no estemos haciendo cuentas al final y lamentarnos de puntos perdidos en casa duro partido contra junior el sabado lo bueno si pasamos a los cuadrangulares es que vuelve mucho jugador que en este momento esta lesionado.

7. RafaLarios

RafaLarios Member+

Oct 2, 2009
    Medellín
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Yo estaba en el estadio para ese fatidico 4-0 tan vergonzoso. Totono mostro una cara perversa de no importarle el equipo. Y la gente lo notó. Le prendieron candela a los papeles qye habian quedado en la tribuna.

Me acuerdo tambien porque ese dia me mostraron en television segun me comento una prima que lo vio por tv! :D

Pd: tambien nos falta la Intercontinental/club world cup

8. paisaboii

paisaboii Member

Nov 12, 2004
    nyc
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    pienso que osorio regalo el partido con la nomina igual esos delanteros que tenemos no le hacen un gol al arco iris para los pases que les ponen macnelly para que sean goleadores. ahora lo del penalty no lo vi solo se que se repitio por invasion de area creo pero en el segundo cobro que fallo tambien hubo invasion de area.

9. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I dno't wanna talk about Machado, this idiot is always find his ways to screw us. No one saw anybody enters into the box but this idiot did. Junior won not because of Machado, they won because they scored one goal and we didn't. I don't understand why Uribe didn't start over Alvarez and I didn't understand why Micolta didn't start over Bernal. And where was Medina? Osorio change too many times the lineup and this is how it looks like. Yes we have injuries but Osorio makes too many mistakes. We still can qualify but we look very bad.

10. RafaLarios

RafaLarios Member+

Oct 2, 2009
    Medellín
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I can't stop saying it... Osorio is NOT a good coach.... I don't know why everyone thinks otherwise.

11. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Rafa, I never said that he is a good coach but I also don't think that he is a bad coach either. we cannot forget also that he took a title with Once Caldas and took them to the Libertadores quarter final. Every coach has failures and success, I just don't understand his inconsistant regarding our lineup and the fact that he never plays with two strikers (Uribe, Alvarez). Also we need to rememeber that the poor finishing by our players ha nothing to do with Osorio. It's not that we don't play well, we do, but who would have thought that Uribe, who was top scorer here before he moved to Italy, will be horrible and with 2 goals only in 16 matches?? Add to that our poor luck with the injuries (Pajoy, Aviles at the beginning, J. Alvarez, Mosco) so I'm not saying that Osorio is "clean" from mistakes but he also not the only responsible for our situation.

12. droponov

droponov Member

Apr 28, 2012
    Club:
    FC Porto
    News saying Porto is interested in John Pajoy. Probably false, it comes from one of those italian sites, but how good is he?

13. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    well, hard to say. No doubt that the kid had a lot of potential, but he is very inconsist. He had an amazing tournament with Caldas, finished as top scorer and took the title and tournament afterwards he was very bad. Now with us he started very well but disappeared for many games. currently he's not playing due to injury and also I think he needs a bit more of discipline but in general he is very talented player, very fast, great free kicks and excellent ball control. usually plays as a left winger, sometimes as a striker. Can be great replacement for Varela, by the way.

droponov repped this.
  14. Baal88

Baal88 Member+

May 10, 2008
    Medellin
    Club:
    Independiente Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Buen partido en general de Nacional, me encanta como jugaron Aviles y Stefan Medina, metió un par de pases muy buenos y distribuyó de manera excelente la pelota.

Que golazo de Aviles.

15. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I agree, finally a decent game and another road win (just to imagine what would happened if we would succee a bit better at Atanasio...I didn't like the number of chances that Micolta missed. The guy has every game like 3-4 clear chances that he cannot put into the net. He is a good player, but he must be more focused. Valencia also scored a nice goal and we are about to get wonderful matches in the playoff when Millos, Nacional, Junior, Tolima already in. Hope that we'll get Mosquera and Pajoy for the playoff, then we'll be much better.

16. paisaboii

paisaboii Member

Nov 12, 2004
    nyc
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    es que nacional por partido siempre saca el arquero rival como jugador de la cancha no hay quien meta los goles y en cuadrangulares de empate en empate no se va llegar a ningun lado. lo bueno es que vuelve alvarez,mosquera y pajoy creo que osorio debe jugar de la siguiente manera. me ha gustado cuando mejia y perez han jugado juntos se complementan muy bn ah y la defensa debe ser medina murillo aunq henriquez no lo viene haciendo mal.
    Pérez--Mejia-----
    ---------Mac--------
    Aviles---Mosco---Pajoy

pibe10 repped this.
  17. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Basically I agree with you, even though I still hope that Uribe will finally start to score. It's unbelievable that this guy is on our team and has 2 goals in 17 matches...On the other hand, I can be relax with Mosco as well. After all he is a great player and has the ability to score goals. If Pajoy will return to his good form, we have good chances in this playoff.

18. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    CAMPEONES, CAMPEONES, OLE OLE OLE!! :D:D
    0-2 over Pasto (Uribe, Valencia) and now we also have the Copa Postobon and we return to the Sudamericana. We deserved this title, 11 wins, 5 draws and one loss. Wasn't our best game, but we dominated without no doubt! Gracias mi Verde!!

19. SoyDelMustang

SoyDelMustang Member+

Dec 24, 2007
    Flushing,Queens
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    yes it was actually a decent game! we dominated possession the whole game and the defense was extremely solid. Murillo and Medina should def be our starters and not Henriquez. Medina has been in super form this kid should get a chance at the sub-20 if hes under 20 that is. and WHEN the heck does valoy come back???

And Micolta is terrible, hes quick but thats it. He has several chances every game he plays and cant seem to put one in. EVER.

20. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Es una copa que no da mucha gloria, pero si despierta mucha envidia!

21. paisaboii

paisaboii Member

Nov 12, 2004
    nyc
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Pa mi siempre a sido una copita aunq ayer la festeje y la goze lo bueno es que da cupo para sudamericana cuando en colombia le pongan mas importancia a esta copa sera algo. Lo digo por que en si no pasan partidos de esta copa hasta que esten en semifinales.

22. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    ya la han ganado cuatro equipos tradicionales: nacional, cali, santa fe y millos......eso le ha subido status, por lo menos le prestan atencion a la final....para hacerle mala energia al equipo grande o para apoyarlo (solo si es hincha)

23. RafaLarios

RafaLarios Member+

Oct 2, 2009
    Medellín
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    creo que el cupo a la sudamericana deberia ser un buen incentivo para los equipos y la tomen en serio... no solo es posibilidad de fogueo internacional sino que ademas entra una platica extra que puede ayudar a contrataciones....

pero si, mientras en los medios no se le de relevancia, la gente no le metera empuje sino hasta las etapas finales. De todas maneras es claro que es mejor ganar la Liga que la Copa..... aunque si es nacional, es bueno ganarlas todas :sneaky:

24. RafaLarios

RafaLarios Member+

Oct 2, 2009
    Medellín
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Videitos!!!:
    Salida a la Cancha

Goles y Celebración

A propósito, El canal oficial de Nacional debería conseguir una camarita mas decente.... mi celular toma mejores videos que la porquería que montan estos manes... al menos en 720p por Dios!!!!...

25. paisaboii

paisaboii Member

Nov 12, 2004
    nyc
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

Jajajaj si ve todos los comentarios en youtube en todos los videos los mismos hinchas dicen lo mismo que una vaca pa comprar una mejor camara, que la OAL ponga plata etc. Pero tienen la razon que sea algo decente por lo menos por que eso ahi que es casi pixeliado.