Atletico Nacional

Discussion in 'Colombia: Clubs' started by pibe10, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Azucarero

Azucarero Member+

May 9, 2008
    They bought Cristian Bonilla not too long ago. Suddenly doesn't seem as unnecessary a purchase as most thought it was.

There's also Vargas.

2. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I thought that was only an interest...good luck for him

3. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Pepino, our 3rd keeper is Cristian Bonilla, the NT sub-20 keeper. An excellent keeper with an experience with Chico. And I didn't understood why they bought him :p. Well the plan was to sold/loan Armani, but he didn't wanna leave so now we have, lucky for us, 3 good keepers. Bonilla will play today in Medellin.

Thank you!!! I said the same thing in Quntero's thread, I think that it's too early for someone who barely proved himself in Colombia and that he should waint another 6 months at least. On the other hand, when Osorio brings Micolta for god knows why, then I don't see Quintero fits in anyway. Too bad.

4. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Quintero wouldn't have play'd in Nacional this or next season. How is going to Italy and being a sub any worse than being a sub at Nacional?

5. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    That pescara have risk of go to Second division....Quintero always played last season

6. Azucarero

Azucarero Member+

May 9, 2008
    4 starts in the league. 0 starts in Libertadores. Most appearances were after the 70th minute.

More than likely those numbers don't get much better this season with no Libertadores and Osorio's trusted signings.

7. Clenbuterol

Clenbuterol Red Card

Aug 25, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    Don't bring stats and logic into this. :p

8. Azucarero

Azucarero Member+

May 9, 2008
  9. paisaboii

paisaboii Member

Nov 12, 2004
    nyc
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    1. Papa jesurrum ojala asi no nos sancionaria por cual quier cosa como lo querian hacer por los disturbios en pereira cuando jugamos contra ellos.

2. Se habia comprado a cristian bonilla como tercer arquero, cristian vargas lo ibamos a prestar a alianza petrolero lastima q paso esto y por eso no lo prestaron. Segun vargas es buen arquero pero desde ospina es suplente q falla q no se le da la oportunidad a el.

10. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    well actually Bonilla supposed to be our 2nd keeper while Armani should be loaned or sold to another team but the Argentine decided to stay with Nacional. Bonilla is a wonderful keeper, for me he should be Pezzuti's replacement when San Gaston will leave.

11. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

What can we say? We played wonderful in both matches and deserved this cup. I'm being careful since we started very good last tournament as well but we already saw what happened afterwards. Well it seems that Osorio already has his formation and lineup, when Uribe should replace Duque and Valencia usually will start instead of Diaz in a 4-2-3-1 formation. some points:

1. finally we have a scoring striker. After Fano-Renteria-Alvarez barely scored last tournament, here we have Duque from Rionegro with 3 goals in 2 matches, and it could be a lot more if he was more concentrate infront of goal. Uribe also is way better then the mentioned players above and with the backup of Duque from the bench, we should be cover in this position.

2. Our offensive midfield looks scary. I know that it looked scary last tournament also with Pabon-Mac-Mosquera, but at least right now it seems that Macnelly controls the game, the tempo, while Aviles and Pajoy do a great job in the flanks and co=op very well. Just to see what we missed last tournament, if Sachi would give more opportunities to Aviles, what a wonderful player, the closest thing to Pabon. And Pajoy, what can we say, two Golazos, kept running the whole game, created chances with Aviles. brilliant.

3. Our weakest part last tournament, the defensive line. It seems that Mejia (excellent) and Cordoba will be the DM's, at least until Valoy will return, and we have Bernal on the bench. Both of them made a great job of both Giovanny & Vladimir and the defensive line looked pretty good as well and rememeber that this is the same line as last tournament when the only change is Medina instead of Tula. Again, it's too early to judge but we barely made mistakes there. And last but not least, Bonilla in his debut, didn't have too much job to do but when we needed him he was there, like a veteran keeper. Very talented, reminds me of David in his age and no doubts that he should be our 2nd keeper.

first title, mission complete!
    [​IMG]

12. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    OSORIO: 'SIEMPRE QUISIMOS CONTAR CON MICOLTA'
    El jugador firmará un contrato por tres años con Atlético Nacional y será utilizado como extremo, según confirmó el técnico verdolaga.
    http://www.ligapostobon.com.co/noticia/osorio-siempre-quisimos-contar-con-micolta-13886

Micolta is a good player but honestly I don't think that we need him. Right now the team performs very well with Aviles & Pajoy as extremos so I don't see a room for Micolta or Luis Mosquera, because I can't see them willing to sit on the bench when they can start in other teams. On the other hand we need good replacements as well, but there's no way that Micolta will take Aviles's place, at least not for now. The god thing about him is that he can also play as a RWB when Calle would have problems to play.

13. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    [​IMG]
    Official presentation of our new players. Tomorrow we'll play in Cali in this lineup:
    Bonilla; Calle, Medina, Henriquez, Valencia; Cordoba, Perez; Aviles, Macnelly, Pajoy; Uribe

Mejia & Duque won't play due for suspention by the Dimayor.

14. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Well, not the best start for us, but after what happened in the last tournament, I take everything under proportion. The biggest mistake of Osorio was to start with an unfamiliar formation of 3-3-3-1. It's not effective to use 3 CB's when we only have Calle & Diaz as an attaking wing backs. It's not like we have Zuñiga & Armero. IN the first half we didn't do nothing, Mac, Pajoy & Uribe didn't touch the ball, Aviles was bad but at least tried.

every thing changed in the seocnd half when Mosquera (good) and Valencia replaced Murillo & Diaz, we moved to a 4-1-4-1 formation, created much more chances and moved the ball much better. two times we were close to equalise but eventually received another goal from Cali. Mac, Aviles & Uribe were much better in the second half, Pajoy didn't have the best game. It was a first game on the road vs. one of the main cnadidates and from the second half I'm pleased. It's never easy to take points from Cali, so nothing happened with this lose. Hopefully we'll look way better vs. Itagui.

15. paisaboii

paisaboii Member

Nov 12, 2004
    nyc
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    el jugo con la linea de 3 antes per depende de los jugadores henriquez sobra ahi se noto la falta de mejia uribe no esta al 100% pero toco jugar con el ya que duque pagaba fecha. hubo mucho toque toque pero en si poco peligro y cali en los contra golpes nos mato pero bueno sera esperar el domingo contra itagui.

16. Baal88

Baal88 Member+

May 10, 2008
    Medellin
    Club:
    Independiente Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Hombre, buen partido de Nacional, yo tenia la esperanza de que ganaran este partido, tenian todo para ganarlo, pero cambiar la mitad del equipo para el 2do tiempo (por obvias razones) jodió el resultado. Excelentes Pajoy, Valencia, Bernal y Bonilla. Jonathan Alvarez hizo un par de jugadas muy buenas, y el pase del gol fue pura clase. Mejia fue el mas regular en el medio campo en el primer tiempo, en el segundo se vio muy cansado y regaló varias bolas.

En el segundo tiempo, para mi lo mas rescatable fue Stefan Medina, rechazó todo lo que se le puso enfrente e incluso tuvo un par de salidas con el balon en los pies excelentes. Macnelly metió 2 pases increibles que un delantero de raza habria por lo menos rematado, pero lastimosamente ambos pases le cayeron al alambique Alvarez que no supo sino enredarse solo.

En condiciones distintas, mejor dicho, si Nacional no estuviese jugando ya el torneo y no tuviera que cuidar jugadores, habria sacado como minimo el empate.

pibe10 repped this.
  17. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I agree with you Baal.

I do concern though regarding our defense, or mostly regarding Alexis Henriquez who is in horrible shape and still gets backup from coach Osorio. I hope that now with Najera, Alexis will rest a bit on the bench, and Osorio will try Najera with Medina, who is excellent so far.

I don't think that we should change our formation, the team looks good with the 4-2-3-1, with Aviles and Pajoy play as support wingers. As for the DM's of course that Mejia should be the first, but soon Valoy will come from his long injury, to fight over this place with Cordoba. We'll have to wait and see how long is it take to Valoy to return to his good form.

18. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    "Wonderful" start for this tournament. Itagui had so much luck not to lose this one 1-6 with all our misses, and they go home with 1 precious point. The 12-seconds penalty was very controversy in my opinion, not because of the foul because Alexis made a foul on Fano, but it started on the edge of the box while Fano continued to fell inside the box. Nevermind, with or without the penalty we should have won. Micolta with 3 horrible misses, Alexis recived booing everytime he touched the ball, Macnelly and Uribe (depite the goal) didn't do much, Mejia & Medina were the best in the team.
    We need to wake up and fast, we have two tough matches away in Tunja vs. Chico and the clasico vs. Millos at home. I also think that it's about time that Alexis will rest a bit, he is not in good shape, we need to give the chance to either Najera (I prefer) or Murillo. Hopefully we'll look better vs. Chico on Sunday.

19. paisaboii

paisaboii Member

Nov 12, 2004
    nyc
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    " SE CONFIRMA EL PRECIO DE LA BOLETERIA PARA EL PARTIDO EN EL CAMPÌN ESTE 08 DE AGOSTO 8:30 PM POR LA COPA POSTOBON :
    Tribunas Nacional
    Localidad Aforo Precio
    Occ. Gral. Norte 1.570 $ 55.000
    Ori. Pref. Norte 1.921 $ 45.000
    Ori. Gral. Norte 6.735 $ 40.000
    Lateral Norte Altas 3.280 $ 35.000"

siempre quieren hacer su diciembre con la hinchada de nacional. Duque va poder jugar este partido se que osorio lo va poner de titular lo otro quiero saber si por fin mandara a henriquez para la pm. micolta hasta ahora me parece un gasto de plata a mostrado poco alo bien no se pa que se trajo.

20. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    ESto

21. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Not only this, but also now we have Jonathan Alvarez. In case we assuming that Aviles is the starter, then either Micolta or Jonathan should be his replacements, not both of them. I'll give the benefit of the doubt for Micolta for joining last, but the guy should score at least one vs. Itagui, he had horrible misses. Hopefully to see Najera co-op with Medina vs. Santa Fe.

22. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Today's match vs. Santa Fe at El Campin in the Copa Postobon. Starting lineup will be - Bonilla; Bernal, Murillo, Najera, Valencia; Mejia, Cordoba, Micolta, Alvarez, Pajoy; Duque
    Very impressive lineup that can easily plays in the league also. Hope we'll do a good result before we return home.

23. paisaboii

paisaboii Member

Nov 12, 2004
    nyc
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    en un resumen buen primer tiempo mal segundo tiempo micolta bueno en los pases pero de resto mucho que desear duque es el delantero. la pelota quieta nos esta matando por dios pienso que la pareja central tiene que ser murillo y medina/najera. murillo tiene que seguir siendo titular para ver si recupera el nivel de antes para mi la banca lo esta matando. alvarez se le abona el pase a micolta para el gol pero de resto mmmmm mejia muy solo ya que pajoy y micolta no bajan a ayudar pero bueno no es tan mal el empate pero el equipo deja mucho que desear. por ultimo como siempre mucho hinchada del verde en la capital

[​IMG]
    "Ser padre no implica mantenerte"

24. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Chico-Nacional 1-1 at the end. It was a disgusting match to watch, once again we were the better team and the opponent keeper was man of the match, but we didn't play good, it was Chico that was horrible. I don't know why Osorio didn't start with Pajoy, but Guisao was very bad and unaccurate. Macnelly & Duque were the only guys in the attack who tried to do something while Micolta once again missed 203 clear chances. What a waste to bring this player, so far he didn't contribute nothing except the equaliser vs. Santa Fe. He should go out way early so Uribe can play, both him and Guisao should have left at half time. I just hope that Aviles & Mosquera will return very soon. As for our defense, once again the played like shit, well mostly Henriquez & Diaz (who was the guy to blame in Chico's goal). Calle-Medina-Najera/Murrilo-Valencia, this should be our defense line. Another 2 points to the garbage, and instead to think how we will win the title, we better think how not to be eliminated for the 3rd time in a raw. :mad:

25. paisaboii

paisaboii Member

Nov 12, 2004
    nyc
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    osorio se va hechar la hinchada encima si sigue con henriquez lo malo de jugar con uribe y duque es que se sacrifica a duque ya que le toca jugar como extremo. guisao no lo puedo juzgar hace tiempos que no juega pero en si poco lo que aporto. lo laterales quien esta en peor nivel me gustaria que se la jugara con mora quien jugo en el partido contra nacional. muy infantil como se hiso hechar al final mejia no puedo esperar a que aviles y mosquera esten al 100%.