Atletico nacional (r) part III

Discussion in 'Colombia: Clubs' started by efernandez9, Jan 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Palomino is a good talented player, problem is that he plays in a position that already been taken by Ringo Amaya, and for me Ringo is unreplaceable. I don't understand why Toro still in the starting lineup though. Palomino can replace him, or better, we can put Ringo, Charria, Gio, and Ibarbo\Angulo and play with Renteria and Munoz\Villagra.

2. paisaboii

paisaboii Member

Nov 12, 2004
    nyc
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Nacional empezaría con Eduardo Blandón, Marlon Piedrahita, Carlos Díaz, Humberto Mendoza, Hárold Martínez, Jairo Palomino, Diego Toro ó José Amaya, John Charria, Víctor Ibarbo, Giovanny Moreno y León Darío Muñoz ó Carlos Rentería

oe no se este man por que quiere poner a moreno de delantero que algien le enseñe por favor

3. MrPaisa

MrPaisa New Member

Jul 17, 2007
    Madison, NY
    por que no? como chuta ese balon no es mala idea.

4. paisaboii

paisaboii Member

Nov 12, 2004
    nyc
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    si pero con el adelante quien va mover la pelota en el partido contra el caldas el siempre le tocaba ir al medio campo por algo tenemos 5 delanteros

5. GavoCol

GavoCol Member

May 12, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    bueno charria e ibarbo han hecho un buen trabajo en la mitad de cancha, y si no funciona el eqquema con moreno adelante podrian moverlo mas atras y reemplazar a alguno de los dos anteriormente nombrados por un delantero

6. MrPaisa

MrPaisa New Member

Jul 17, 2007
    Madison, NY
    me gustaria ver como juega giomoreno mas adelante..el unico problem es que es un poco torpe con el balon, pero, le da a esa bola de caucho como si fuera una bola de volleyball

7. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    He can't play as a forward, the position is not fit on him. Barrabas tried it vs. Once Caldas, but Gio kept turning back all the time and start the attack far from the goal. He is much better as an attacking midfielder with Charria, they both have great ball control and killing long distance shot. Offensivly we need Renteria, I think this guy can be one of the best strikers in Colombia and Villagra or Munoz. I would even consider to try Galvan again but this wonderful player is too old now. Carmelo is out of buisness for so long, wouldn't mind to release him and bring a better striker, like Luis Escalada from Gimnasia that NAL wanted at first. Ynez could be great option, I'm still cursing Pereira's managment for not released Darwin Quintero who could be perfect for us.

8. SoyDelMustang

SoyDelMustang Member+

Dec 24, 2007
    Flushing,Queens
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    lol i think pereira didnt release him , because they need all the hep they can get. I rather have Carmelo up front then Villagra any day.

9. FLFootballFan

FLFootballFan Member

Apr 18, 2007
    Club:
    Nacional de Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I dig this uniform with green shorts and socks. That Lime green stands out more that way.....Vamos VEEEEEEEEEEEEERDE

10. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I have some conclusions regarding Bucaramanga-Nacional match:

1. The Dimayor have to do something with the referees!!! they probably don't understand that the fans come to see the players and not the refs!! 4 red cards, 2 for each team, 3 of them weren't supposed to be at all!! Ringo's foul worth a yellow because we always see fouls even harder then that and the players receive only yellow. It wasn't even from behind and Ringo went for the ball, missed it by milimeters. I agree with yellow, of course, but directly red??? too harsh in my opinion. Now, RED CARD FOR MORENO??????? what the F***??? two red cards directly, one for Moreno just because argued with the ref??? where is the common sense??? book him, but red??? for arguing??? again, he didn't have yellow before, automatic red card!! :mad: By the way, the first red of Bucaramanga also supposed to be a yellow card, not directly red. the second one was second yellow and that was the only right decision.
    regarding the penalty, I didn't see a penalty, but I guess it was fair since B/Manga deserved a penalty in the first half when the ball hits Diaz hand.

2. Gio Moreno!! what a wonderful player. During the half hour that he played I enjoied so much to see him. HE MUST BE IN PINTO'S SQUAD FOR THE NEXT QUALIFIERS!!! even if not as starter definitly as a subs. his ball control is amazing, he has wonderful long distance shots including free kicks.
    2 goals in 2 matches (yesterday with a little help from the defender :)).
    Gio Moreno deserve a call right now.

3. Don't understand Barrabas at all. sent Palomino in after Ringo's been sent off, I understand. but during the second half, in a 1-1 situation especially after B/Manga was with 9 players also, why not substitute Toro with Charria??? a player that can pass and aims with his killer long shots!! Toro doesn't contribute on the attacking part, Barrabas should have let Charria play.

4. The only reason (beside the ref) that we lost 2 points yesterday is because our striker's finishing is extremly poor :eek: Carlos Renteria had at least according my count, 3 one-on-one chances with Brayan Lopez and every time he waited 2 seconds more and missed his gold opportunities. As for Carmelo, didn't do much again, had a chnace or two and he managed to miss them also. so basically without Moreno, Charria an Renteria we don't have an offensive game!! I say this for the 1000 time- we need another good forward. I don't understand what happened with Galvan. why to Gomez don't release him if he doesn't count him?? (I personally love Galvan a lot, he did so much for us). As for Villagra and Leon Dario, I think they are injuries but again, They both above 30 years old, we need much younger and faster forward along side Renteria when Carmelo is on the bench. (His form in 2008 is horrible).

5. unlike Barahona, I trust on Blandon. he saved couple of dangerous shots, confident with his decisions received one penalty goal in 2 matches, hope he'll continue with this form. I admit that I didn't want him at first, but after Barahona's "wonderful" performance vs. Santa Fe anything is better but seriouslly, he's talented keeper that I hope will continue Ospina's form or at least close to it.

6. Next opponent is Envigado (without Moreno) against us (without Moreno) at Atanasio. any result beside 3 points will be failure. I belive we'll but Barrabas needs to change his tactics. too much time we spend just passing the ball when the players don't know what to do and it seems like they are stuck in the place.

11. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I agree Blandon is a kickass keeper ... he keeps it up he should be under consideration from Pinto, and Gio Moreno is still very green to be captain he only played 1 game for Nacional before this one :)

BUt he did well and that was a sick goal from him

About the Red cards..... Amaya deserved it... dont let ur love for the team blind u. Gio Morenos was bs but they did rob Buca a PK a few min after the Amaya red.... so guess he wanted to make up for it cause it didnt look like Nacional were playing with 10 guys.

But I think Nacional has just gone back to being one of the top teams in Colombia with 9 guys they playd 10x better than Buca played with 11 at home.... to bad he took out renteria for Carmelo who is god awful

12. paisaboii

paisaboii Member

Nov 12, 2004
    nyc
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    da ref's arent helping for shyt and he should of given 1st penalty whcih was clearly one instead of the second one and i dont think amayas slide was that bad anyways i think when it was 9 vs 9 barraba should of push 4 all 3 points the team is getting better especially the defence big difference from that game against santa fe so which each game were getting better so now envigado and against medellin without gio since it was a straight red ive heard you miss 2 games so will see what kind of team barrabas put.... verde loko x vos

13. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I didn't say that Amaya deserved the red or not. BUT, we always see many fouls that are much more uglier and the refs pull out the yellow only. I can guarantee you that if it was a game in Atanasio Amaya would get a yellow. It wasn't a direct red foul. sent off Amaya, you have to sent off half league

14. paisaboii

paisaboii Member

Nov 12, 2004
    nyc
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    NO MAS VIOLENCIA

Los hechos de violencia volvieron a empañar la fecha futbolera en el país
    Batalla campal en Bucaramanga

La presencia de un autobús con fanáticos del Nacional en una zona reservada para seguidores del local Bucaramanga fue interpretada como una provocación y generó una batalla campal con saldo de ocho heridos, dos de ellos de gravedad, y 20 detenidos, dijo la Policía.

Las autoridades habían promovido un pacto de paz entre las barras de ambos bandos, pero el acuerdo se quebró el domingo antes del partido en el momento que el conductor del autobús se separó de la caravana.

Los desórdenes se prolongaron hasta después del juego que terminó empatado 1-1 por la tercera fecha del torneo Finalización, y el Escuadrón Móvil Antidisturbios de la Policía se vio en aprietos para restablecer el orden.

Wilson Muñoz Vélez, de 18 años de edad, sufrió varias heridas con cuchillo en el pecho, una de ellas le afectó un pulmón, y Sebastián Alvarez recibió un golpe en el ojo derecho y le dañó la retina, dijo la Cruz Roja.

El comandante de la policía metropolitana, general Orlando Pineda, anunció a los medios que uno de los detenidos portaba un revólver con el que hizo varios disparos y otro, un menor de edad, tenía adherida en la espalda tres armas blancas.

y tambien hubo pelea entre la mismas barras del verde durante el partido no me gusta que la barra este pasando por eso debemos ser todos unidos verde loko x vos

15. paisaboii

paisaboii Member

Nov 12, 2004
    nyc
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    ps gio va poder jugar por que apenas tiene que pagar una fecha y l apago pa la mustang

16. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Gio Moreno and Ringo are fit to play since they didn't play in the middle of the week vs. Rionegro and supposly complete their punishment. even though I'm glad, this is kinda stupid, because all the teams play with their reserves in the Copa Postobon anyway, but what do I care?? :) Both of them weren't suppose to be sent off anyway by the idiot referee, so..... I hope that Barrabas won't repeat his mistake and will let Charria to play. he can't put a player like Charria on the bench and not let him to start. Charria and Gio can make so many good things together, especially in front of their own fans.
    My ideal formation:
    Blandon; Piedrahita, Mendoza, Diaz (I would bring back Moreno for buisness), Martinez; Amaya, Ibarbo, Charria, Moreno; Renteria, Galvan (Munoz)

Vamos Mi Verde por los 3 Puntos contra Los Naranjas.

17. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    :mad: Few conclusions regarding Nacional-Envigado match:

1. In the previous comment, I publish my starting lineup for the game. Unfortunatlly, Barrabas isn't a member of BigSoccer and couldn't read it. This is more or less were the 11 players who finished the game and played much better then the first half. YOU DO NOT, I REPEAT, YOU DO NOT SIT CHARRIA ON THE BENCH. I just can't belive that in a home game vs. Envigado we need to play with 2 defensive midfielder like Ringo and Palomino. Moreno was again "forward" but always went back to get the ball so basically it was just Renteria as a lonely forward in a HOME GAME!! When Galvan and Charria entered, we started to create more dangerous chances and not just fooling around with the ball.

2. I'm sorry but it seems like this job is too big for Barrabas. I like the guy as a player, but come on, with this squad we should have achieve at least 10 points out of 12. instead we have 4, with home defeat. Quintabani with much more worst players like Arrue, Martel, Murillo but with one wonderful Zuniga almost qualify for the cuadrangulares. I bet he could do wonderful things with these players. Barrabas needs to prove himself in small teams. I would appoint Gamero who made an exellent job in Chico during the last 3 years. only 4 matches, but it looks bad, we just pass the ball with no real danger especially in the first half when it was 0-0 and it's not the first time that it happens. Marulanda, for your attention!

3. Now I don't have any douts. Pinto MUST call Moreno to the games vs, Uruguay and Chile and MUST start with him. When Torres doesn't play well, Aldo shows up once in a blue moon in Morelia, MOreno is a wonderful solution. what an exellent technic, what a free kick which Galvan translated to a goal, what an amazing bycicle kick (in my opinion it should have been goal). a Truly "10", need to be our future star also at International level.

4. I'm sick and tired to speak about refs. the referee didn't lost the match for us but how come 4 red cards in 4 matches???? also, I almost positive that Mreno shot crossed the line, and a clear penalty in the first half that wasn't whistled. But at the end, our poor finish cost to this lost. we need to wake up and fast!!!!! :mad:

18. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    its nacionals own fault they had the best coach in all of colombia and fired him w/o ever giving him any remotely good reinforcement and winning 2 league titles

It looks like Millos will be champion this year

3. haha for a sec I thought u meant call Walter moreno haha..... yea Gio needs to be called and given a little time

19. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I agree with you. If you fire a coach like Quinta, you better bring Bolillo, Gamero, Bernal, someone with much more experience.

Millos couldn't be champs in million years, they are too losers and even though I like Quinta and Bam Bam, they won't be champions, I think they will blow up in money time, like Santa Fe last year.

Walter needs to be called up first to our squad, then we'll talk about the NT :), but Gio is just amazing, that's the word I can describe him.

20. paisaboii

paisaboii Member

Nov 12, 2004
    nyc
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    barrabas no es tecnico pa mi verde le uedo grande llega el clasico a ganar o a ganar y millos campeon pailas es muy temprano pero igual a barrabas nacional le quedo grande asi gane el clasico apenas esta comprando tiempo pa que no lo echen lo veo duro q el nos saque campeon y walter moreno pailas todo lo que pagas y ni suplente en la copa postobon verde loko x vos

21. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    If we won't beat Medellin, unfortunatlly Marulanda will have to fire Barrabas because we can't have another tournament like the last one. And if we could understand the poor last tournament because we failed with Arrue and Martel, we don't have any excuses here. the most expensive team of Nacional, excellent players like, Renteria, Moreno, Charria.....He should have let Quintabani to continue and even if not, he sould have try harder to bring Bolillo, Bernal, Pelaez, even Sachi...so many good coahces with experience. With all do respect to Barrabas, and I have so many respect for this great former player, he just coached few small teams, one time Nacional when we took Merconorte in 1998 and that's it!! the job too big for him, as far as I can see, I wish I will be wrong eventually. I still can't understand how two games in a raw Charria didn't start, yesterday he came at the 65-70 minutes, I think...Home game vs. Envigado!!!! put him with Moreno as attacking midfielders behind Galvan and Renteria!! what's the problem??? :confused:
    and the most annoying thing as the passes between the players in the middle of the field which don't lead to anything...during the whole 45 minutes!! and it's not the first game that it happens. pass the ball to create dangerous chances, not to pass it back to Mendoza, then to Martinez and then to Piedrahita. Usually i'm so exciting before clasico matches, now I'm kinda afraid :( ....The only good thing is that Medellin is more or less like our situation, so they'll have also huge pressure on them.

22. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Problem is that in colombia they just keep hiring the same coachs

Sanchi fails at JUnior goes to DIM is failing there and now will go to Nacional and so forth

there needs to be more coachs and I agree I dont think the new coach got his job off tlaent but on family name its like when Junior wanted to make Pibe coach

think people except alot out of an america, dept cali, nacional, millos and they cant be fing around with coachs especially NAcional who are probably the richest team in the league(them or Santa Fe)

23. paisaboii

paisaboii Member

Nov 12, 2004
    nyc
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    ay que ganar ay que ganar a los rojos les tenemos que ganar barrabas no se le perdona si no gana a ganar o ganar ojo ps

24. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Atletico nacional (r) part IV

YEa but if they fire him who will tehy get !!!

Only good coachs in Colombia are Quintanbi and Bernal..... both taken, and then Alexis from Equidad but he isnt all that proven yet

What coach is unemployed that is good adn will come to Colombia its either going to be hte coach santa fe fired or DIm fired

25. paisaboii

paisaboii Member

Nov 12, 2004
    nyc
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

pues no puede mirar apenas en colombia traigan de donde sea entiendo que ay que darle oportunidades al tecnico pero tampoco podemos esperar hasta que ya no tengamos como llegar a los 8 e semestre pasado hubo tecnico pero no equipo este semestre tenemos equipo pero tecnico