Atletico Nacional- part VI

Discussion in 'Colombia: Clubs' started by paisaboii, Nov 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clenbuterol

Clenbuterol Red Card

Aug 25, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    Crzy is just trying to have his cake and eat it too.

He is always on these boards saying that it is always good for Colombian futbol when the big clubs like Millos and Nacional are good. Now he is changing his tune.

And lets remember that Nacional has not been to the Libertadores in a while so now that they are back they did the smart thing and stocked up on great players.

Nothing wrong with that.

2. tavoludo

tavoludo Member

Jan 24, 2007
    Huntsville, AL
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Tough game tonight, good luck my friends. I believe they will win this game 2- 1

3. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Huge win if they get one in Uruguay. That will show what this team is made of especially if they can get a win in Chile as well. Hope we have a Colombian champion of the CL and Sudamericana this season.

4. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Thank you tavoludo!!

Nacional will play today with:

-----------------Pezzuti------------------

Calle---------Tula----Henriqeuz-------Diaz

-----Valoy-------Cordoba-------Mejia-----

--------Macnelly----------Mosquera-------

-------------------Pabon------------------

5. Clenbuterol

Clenbuterol Red Card

Aug 25, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    I hope Nacional scores some goals. We know they will get chances but will they finish???

Uruguayan teams are clever and allow most Colombian teams to have a majority of possession only to counter and score with efficiency and less shots on goal. It is always frustrating to see.

I hope this game bucks the trend like when el DIM dominated Penarol with Jackson a few years ago.

6. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    this team is fing EVIL !!! The 3rd goal was awesome. I say we call everyone on this team to the NT. Holy shit Big Mac and Pabon need to be on the NT

7. Azucarero

Azucarero Member+

May 9, 2008
    This team is damn stunning in counter attacks.

Thoroughly dominant performance.

8. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Imagine this team with Falcao up front :)

Penerol hasn't lost at home for a long time. Nacional just spanking them. Huge win, don't want to jinx this team but they def look like they can get far in this tournie

9. Azucarero

Azucarero Member+

May 9, 2008
    Well I'm glad you're happy for a change;)

10. RafaLarios

RafaLarios Member+

Oct 2, 2009
    Medellín
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Fucking Incredible... I'm stuck at work without streaming and anything.,... I'm missing EVERYTHING!

EDit: I missed Everything

11. tavoludo

tavoludo Member

Jan 24, 2007
    Huntsville, AL
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    wow!!! I expected a win but that was beyond a dominant performance. I knew before the season started nacional could score a lot of goals but the defense has surprised me a lot. congrats for the win

12. viscajunior

viscajunior Member+

Aug 3, 2008
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Mucho Nacional, mucho equipo, mucho nivel.. felicidades. La clave es seguir asi y no caer en e, triunfalismo, apenas van dos partidos... pero que equipo!!!!

13. RafaLarios

RafaLarios Member+

Oct 2, 2009
    Medellín
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I think I'm certain that NO ONE expected this result...

Great start on CL, however, lets not get ahead of ourselves, the path to championship is long and Hard.

14. el crack

el crack New Member

Jul 22, 2006
    CF
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    este verde esta barvaro....

15. SoyDelMustang

SoyDelMustang Member+

Dec 24, 2007
    Flushing,Queens
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Estoy super contento como esta jugando mi verde, pero que vida tan hp con estas lesiones. Valoy esta lesionado, como q grave.

16. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Eso todos postremos aca para echarles la sal :p ...... mentiras, pero mk que le quede de leccion a todos los equipos colombianos que si van a libertadores o cualquier copa internacional toca armarse no desarmarse

17. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Do you know for how long? :(

18. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    It was a wonderful effort from the whole team. Our defense was absolutly wonderful, with two great CB's like Tula and Henriquez, while Calle helped the attack and Farid Diaz showed that even without Valencia we do have backup in the left side. Pezzuti didn't have so much job, but he did take few dangerous balls.
    Our midfield was brilliant. Sachi proved his decision to go out with 3 DM's when all of them were excellent. All of them did a wonderful job in the defensive part, while Cordoba & Valoy (what a great player) also donated for the offensive game. On our trio I think we said everything, and I can only pray that they continue like that. Mac & Pabon showed that with the two of them up front, we really can make nice things in this tournament. I really liked our ball possession and the fact that we played the toque-toque which frustrated very much Peñarol's players. We did not lose the ball very often. Now I hope that we can continue with that form vs. Tolima on Saturday, but most important, I hope that Valoy's injury isn't serious. :( If something can ******** our missions so much is these injuries.

19. RafaLarios

RafaLarios Member+

Oct 2, 2009
    Medellín
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I always hated the medical corps in Nacional... Once a player gets to the team, his legs become glass grrrr

[​IMG]

20. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Another draw vs. Envigado in the Copa Postobon. Renteria scored 3 minutes from time after when played for 70 minutes in 10 men, Aviles got double booking. I'm guessing that the starting lineup vs. Tolima will be the regular one, since our next match vs. Godoy is only on March 8th.

21. paisaboii

paisaboii Member

Nov 12, 2004
    nyc
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    lo de aviles nadie lo entiende en la misma jugada le sacaron amarilla y roja por simulacion en el area. segun lo de valoy lo siguiente si el menisco hay que pulirlo (meniscectomía lo aleja entre 4 a 6 semanas y si hay que suturarlo lo alejará 4 meses. la nomina contra tolima sera la misma contra penarol osea 4-3-2-1 los Suplentes para mañana:Armani,Oscar Murillo, Sebastian Perez, Juan Fernando Quintero y Carlos Renteria.

22. SoyDelMustang

SoyDelMustang Member+

Dec 24, 2007
    Flushing,Queens
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Valoy tiene Ligamentos cruzados. fuera resto d semestre.

23. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    :mad: Obviously!!! Because everything went so good for us, now the injuries start to talk! What's funny is that at the beginning of the play, I looked at Valoy goes to the ball and it didn't seem so much of a serious injury to me. I guess I was wrong.

24. viscajunior

viscajunior Member+

Aug 3, 2008
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Barcelona llegaría al Perú para enfrentar a Alianza Lima en amistoso

El diario catalán Sport señaló que el FC Barcelona viene gestionando una gira por Sudamérica, que incluiría una visita en el Perú y se enfrentaría ante Alianza Lima en un partido amistoso.

El diario español aseguró ayer que el Barza se encuentra en tratativas para disputar un partido de exhibición en nuestra capital y nada menos que ante el club íntimo.

Según el citado medio, el equipo comandado por Lionel Messi llegaría a Sudámerica en julio para disputar un cuadrangular amistoso en Brasil. Los “culés” enfrentarían al Corinthians, el Flamengo y un cuarto equipo aún por definir.

Sería en el Nacional

Barcelona aprovecharía este viaje para visitar países como Colombia y Perú. Se supo que en tierras “colochas” podría chocar ante Junior de Barranquilla o Atlético Nacional, mientras que en nuestro país se enfrentaría a los banquiazules.

http://www.larepublica.pe/21-02-201...-peru-para-enfrentar-alianza-lima-en-amistoso

25. paisaboii

paisaboii Member

Nov 12, 2004
    nyc
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    sachi regalaste todo el primer tiempo siempre te a gustado jugar con linea de tres pero el tolima no es penarol ellos no tenian que proponer nada. si no miren que hiso un cambio antes de mitad de tiempo y pa cuando ingreso renteria se hiso aun mas futbol. linea de tres no me choca pero no de local donde nostros somos los que tenemos que proponer.