Atletico Junior Barranquilla

Discussion in 'Colombia: Clubs' started by pibe10, Jul 1, 2012.

1. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Yes but every tournament has it's own unique. It still doesn't mean that if this team + Bacca won the title in some point a year ago, then this team + teo will do the same. The rivals are different, the players form is different. Regardless I'm sure that eventually you'll have a good team to compete though.

2. minus

minus Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2004
    Portugal
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    So now there's a rumor swirling around that Dayro Moreno is close to signing. Why didn't they make same effort for Copa Libertadores?

3. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    New coach new defenders and no more G10 !!!!

4. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    We cannot judge your team according only two games, and I'm sure that Teo will improve your offensive part, but you guys have a serious defense problems. 6 goals in two matches and with a bit more concentrate it could be much more. we broke through the defense too easily and you guys also suffered from major mistakes by your defenders. Cheche needs to reorganize his defense and fast. Other then that, I think that your offensive line including Vladimir-Gio-Ruiz and Teo as a striker, can be very dangerous. You created some good chances in these games, but you surely cannot expect nothing from Pichu or Paez but with Teo it'll be a different story and if Dayro will sign....On the other hand I think that you are better with Teo alone.

elviejomen repped this.
  5. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Junior needs to play more modern. G10 does not work that 5 foot nothing midget helping him doesn't work either !! This isn't 1992 no more lazy G10 type players and again Gio was MIA when we needed him.

6. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Gio was your best last player last tournament and he is your smallest problem, believe me.

elviejomen repped this.
  7. minus

minus Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2004
    Portugal
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    G10 holds on to the ball too long, slow player and lazy. He is making way too much money by Colombian league standards to be walking the field. We're stuck with him until end of December but I hope they let him go.

8. minus

minus Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2004
    Portugal
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    One more thing: Cheche has to go.

crzdcolombian repped this.
  9. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    haha finally the fan boy turns. G10 is like el Pibe his type of game is over. Nacional was good for 3 months until the teams figured out how to stop Mcnalley and then they sucked. Teams need to play as a team, not hope and pray that the guy walking the field is going to do something special. I love it if we get Mosquera or Avilves from Nacional one or the other isn't going to start for them.

Dayro---Teo----Mosquera/Avilves would be pretty sweet

We need a new defense it was awful. I didn't see yesterdays game but the 1st goal last game with that awful defending from the LB should have lead to his contract being terminated. Bring in a new coach. I just fear if we do fire him it's going to be Umana or Santi Escobar again :(

10. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Wrong my friend, he wasn' t the only problem. Our shitty defense and shitty strikers were much more of a problem then shutting down Mac. Anyway, I still think that with Teo, Gio will be much more effective.

11. elviejomen

elviejomen Member+

Aug 3, 2007
    Hasbrouck Heights NJ
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Crazy quiere sacar al.goleador del equipo el torneo pasado y el unico del Junior que metio gol... I mean really?

12. elviejomen

elviejomen Member+

Aug 3, 2007
    Hasbrouck Heights NJ
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Y pa colmo quiere traer al pedante de mosco mosquera...
    Jesus

13. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Julio Manzur y Dayro parecen ser los mas cercanos como nuevso refuerzos

14. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Mosquera - Teo - Dayro would be way harder to defend against than G10 + Teo

15. viscajunior

viscajunior Member+

Aug 3, 2008
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    - Julio Manzur descartado, no es lo que busca Cheche (no se que quiere cheche)
    - Dayro cerca todavia
    - Lo de Teo no esta del todo confirmado, falta que Racing libere la parte que le partenece de Teo.
    - Bolaño quiere regresar a Junior para retirarse
    - Segun Fuad Char, estan buscando un central, un volante doble cinco o mixto o como quieran llamarlo y dos delanteros (Dayro seria uno de esos)
    - DIEGO AMAYA NUEVO JUGADOR DEL JUNIOR, LLEGO HOY A BARRANQUILLA. Al parecer estan buscando otro central.

Muy poquito tiempo para poder trabajar con los refuerzos que quieren traer a estas alturas. Siempre es lo mismo en Junior. Mas le vale a Cheche desmontar ese circo que tiene montado junto los directivos, la humillacion de la Superliga esta ahí todavia!

16. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    1. I don't understand why you guys need him. I mean he is a good player but with crap attitude + he was awful last oturnament with Caldas, even Tijuana doesn't want him. If you want a good league strikers there are more options. I know that you suffered from lack of strikers last tournament, but I don't think that Dayro is the answer.

2. I believe that eventually ev everything will work out with Teo. everyone including Cheche & Teo already speaking like it's a done deal, they probably know better.

3. It can be nice to give a decent player like Bolaño a chance to retire in his team but professionaly I don't see him contribute too much.

4. You guys needs defenders first of all. If Amaya is already signed, I would go for another Cb and maybe another RB to backup Velez. If Teo will come, no need 2 strikers. Teo, Paez, Pichu, Balanta & Ruiz are enough for one competition.

17. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    If River Plate wants Teo and they play 1st division he will go to River. It is stupid to think otherwise. No player will pick Junior over River Plate. Problem is if Teo fails at River then he is f'd and no team will ever give him a chance. I don't like Gio or Cheche because they play this old school Maturana bullshit that needs to end.

18. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    First, I don't believe Pachon and second, in Teo's case, I wouldn't hurry to jump into conclusions. I wouldn't surpruise if he'll pick Junior and beside he already said that he wanna be near to his pregnant wife.

19. viscajunior

viscajunior Member+

Aug 3, 2008
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Pibe, Pichu sucks and Paez sucks (he maybe can go back to Itagui), Balanta need more chances but he is not a center forward. Ruiz is good. Rumours say that the other CB can be the mexican Mario Garcia that played for Chico since 2006. I dont know, he is 32 already and I dont know what is his level right now. Lets see.

20. viscajunior

viscajunior Member+

Aug 3, 2008
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    dicen que Jonathan Alvarez llega a Junior.

21. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Hasta lo de diego amaya , se enredo por una mierda de la equidad

22. minus

minus Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2004
    Portugal
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Amaya ya entreno con el equipo hoy.

23. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I agree that they didn't have the best time in Junior last tournament but they are decent players who succeed in other teams and good enough for the Colombian league. Now, since you play in one competition and obviously that Teo will be the one that will start in your 4-2-3-1 formation, I think that Paez for example or Balanta can be a decent replacements. Pichu needs to play as a backup to Ruiz as RAM or RW, not as a "9". I don't think that Dayro and Teo will get along in the same group but in any case, your biggest problem is the defense more then your offense. Jonathan is a good player but Junior is like Nacional, you have too many good midfielder. You have Serman sitting on the bench so where the hell Jonathan will fit in?

If we look at your starting lineup, you do have pretty strong team: (anselmo & Andres aren't bad CB's but I would try to find someone better to play with Amaya).

----------------Viera-----------------------

Velez-------Amaya---CB-------Quiñonez

-------------Garcia------Narvaez--------

Ruiz-------------Gio-------------Vladimir

----------------Teofilo--------------------

24. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  25. minus

minus Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2004
    Portugal
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    http://www.elheraldo.co/rincon-juniorista/jonathan-alvarez-a-un-paso-del-junior-76000