Astro turf and indoor boots thread - Everything turf and indoor related

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by David89, Jun 26, 2011.

1. ArsenalCesc4

ArsenalCesc4 Member

Jul 14, 2010
    Argentina
    Club:
    Colón de Santa Fe
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Hello! can you helpe me with this?... what kind of leather does the nike5 bomba pro has?

(sorry for my english)

2. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Es el cuero sintetico, KNG-100 yo creo.

I think its the synthetic leather KNG 100 right?

3. noob-bob

noob-bob Member

Jul 23, 2010
    Club:
    IF Brommapojkarna
    Los botines Bomba Pro para pasto artificial de la línea Nike5 brindan tracción, comodidad y agarre superiores. CORTE: Cuero natural cómodo con cordones a los costados que hacen mayor la zona de impacto. Ranuras con espuma en el empeine de ayudan a controlar mejor tus disparos. Plantilla ajustada con forro de espuma tipo EVA en el talón y la punta. SUELA: Nuevo diseño para una tracción óptima en pasto artificial. TPU con hule en la parte media del pie para un mejor control del balón y agarre. PESO: (10.6 oz) Importados. Para uso en pasto artificial.

4. David89

David89 Member+

Apr 3, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC

5. ArsenalCesc4

ArsenalCesc4 Member

Jul 14, 2010
    Argentina
    Club:
    Colón de Santa Fe
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    :D:D en español and english! hahaha thanks!!!

I have a chance to buy the "Nike Bomba Pro" or the "Nike Tiempo III Natural Turf" for a good price (not big difference between the prices...$10...). Which one do you recommend?.

6. Kalouda

Kalouda Member

Dec 18, 2010
    London
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Bomba pro all day long mate.

7. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    No problem bro. :p

The Bomba is of higher quality. The leather is synthetic, I think its the same stuff that is used on the Maestri II's.

8. David89

David89 Member+

Apr 3, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Kanga lite?

Im pretty happy with the adi5 range very comfy boots

9. markdd2404

markdd2404 Member

Jul 4, 2010
    Darlaston
    Club:
    Wolverhampton Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Isn't that the Bomba Finale rather than the Bomba Pro? The pro doesn't have the big plastic shot shield sorta thing on the instep, just a sort of raised pattern on the leather in that area.

10. Kalouda

Kalouda Member

Dec 18, 2010
    London
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Sorry, not sure why but I meant Bomba Finale. Can't edit my post. Very good trainers, extremely soft after use. Highly recommended.

11. markdd2404

markdd2404 Member

Jul 4, 2010
    Darlaston
    Club:
    Wolverhampton Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I've been pretty happy with my Bomba Finale's as well, they're a little on the narrow side for me so if i'm playing for over an hour then they start to hurt my toes a bit but other than that i have no complaints.

12. Danger

Danger New Member

Jun 25, 2011
    Club:
    Glasgow Rangers FC
    I got a pair of Adi5's for cheap one day because I was on my way to 5s and had forgotten my FG boots and didn't have time to go back for them. I've only used them once for 5s and ever since I wear them casually or for a kick about with mates.

They're comfortable, offer good grip on the surface and also for controlling the ball. I'm not keen on the shape or the sponge material used around the toe and top of the foot area that you use for striking the ball. I think it should be a more solid material used there as I feel it affects the power I can generate with my shots when wearing these.

My game is based around my solid powerful shots and as I often score the majority of the goals for my team, I like to ensure the best shot possible and don't think these are suitable for anyone who prefers a clean powerful striker.

Adi5's suit trickster for sure though. If you're game is based around close ball control, flicks and tricks, then these are definitely for you.

I prefer using FG/HG boots on Astro as we play on 3G pitches and they're top quality, so it's actually better than the grass pitches around my area so the FG boots work perfect on it. If I do decide to go for Astro boots in the future, it'll have to be Nike Bomba's. Seem to have everything I'd want in an Astro turf boot.

13. ArsenalCesc4

ArsenalCesc4 Member

Jul 14, 2010
    Argentina
    Club:
    Colón de Santa Fe
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
  14. rcsoccer3

rcsoccer3 Member

Oct 28, 2001
    Wisconsin
    Just out of curiosity...

Do any of you play futsal style indoor on hard surfaces? If so, what do you wear for that? I played a ton of futsal in college during the winters and play some indoor pickup ball on a hard surface in the winters now. I have always had better luck with turfs than flat indoors on hard surfaces, and they are easily transferable to turf surfaces as well. I haven't worn indoor flats for anything but street shoes in several years now. Right now I'm wearing a pair of Adinova III turfs I got for $30 or $35 on clearance at a soccer shop near me.

So what is your opinion on shoes for hard surfaces?

15. Litmanen

Litmanen Member

Jun 27, 2006
    I have Nike5 Elastico Finales. They are absolutely great in every way.
    The only downside of the shoe is the durability. They do not last for long if you train and play often.

Joma and Munich have awesome shoes as well but they are not sold in every store. I used to wear Munichs for many seasons and they were the best I've ever worn.

For futsal, it is vital for me to have a shoe that is as "sock-like" as possible. Due to nature of the game, a true futsal shoe is way different from a normal soccer boot.

16. robben_sneijder

Sep 29, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    [​IMG]

i've worn these for the past 3 or 4 years. amazing boots, just cut the stupid tongue off. that is if you can still find a pair of the Legend 2 indoors

17. Kasmatsu

Kasmatsu Member

Sep 1, 2008
    Gardner, KS
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    My Absolion TF are wider than my Powerswerve FG in the toe box. It is about the same as all my other Adidas boots, so I would say the Powerswerves were actually running narrow. I prefer Powerswerve's fit... I have to really crank down on the laces on my Adipowers and Adizeros, however I could probably wear my Powerswerves untied.

18. hwangong

hwangong Member

Mar 6, 2007
    Were there Legend 2 IC, or did you mean Mystic 2 IC?

19. labradog

labradog Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Anyone here get the Nike5 Gato Street? How do you find them?

20. robben_sneijder

Sep 29, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    my bad i meant Mystic! but the leather became SOO soft it's incredible, a lot softer than a normal pair of fg legends would become

21. hwangong

hwangong Member

Mar 6, 2007
    Sometimes calf leather is softer than k-leather. But it's not only softer but very stretchy. K-leather however is better at coming back to original.

22. robben_sneijder

Sep 29, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    all i can say is, the boots molded to my feet perfectly i can use them barefoot that's how comfortable they are now. i have a white/burgundy red colourway tho, the black's just an example

23. Flx_18

Flx_18 New Member

Jun 14, 2011
    Indonesia
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Hai!I'm from Indonesia for greeting this thread...And this is my soccer indoor shoes:D:

[​IMG]

I'm looking to another nike super skill for the black colour and white colour, anyone know where I can find?

Thank you very much.....

24. hwangong

hwangong Member

Mar 6, 2007
    Their name Super Kill sounds familiar but they dont look familiar. Can you tell us details about them?

25. Flx_18

Flx_18 New Member

Jun 14, 2011
    Indonesia
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I don't know exactlybthe detail but This shoes limited only sell in brazil.. Super skill have 3 colour yellow, white, black....I searching the other two...