Asood Al Rafidayn Thread 2014 edition

Discussion in 'Iraq' started by Suren01, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Suren01

Suren01 Member+

Apr 9, 2012
    Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Fixtures for this year:

[​IMG]

New year, new start. Let's dot this!

2. Dark shadow

Dark shadow Member

Jul 4, 2007
  3. Suren01

Suren01 Member+

Apr 9, 2012
    Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Oh boy I wanna see Najih Humoud's reaction about this :D

4. Irakien

Irakien Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 30, 2008
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    new desaster lol

5. Dark shadow

Dark shadow Member

Jul 4, 2007
  6. Suren01

Suren01 Member+

Apr 9, 2012
    Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    #6 Suren01, Jan 2, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2014
    [​IMG]

He fooled a whole nation with his U-20 team. He thinks he is a world class coach. Just take a look at his facebook https://www.facebook.com/hakemshakir.official?fref=ts

I truly hope he messes up so badly that he get forced out. His 'success' at the U-20 World Cup is a curse for us.

7. Suren01

Suren01 Member+

Apr 9, 2012
    Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
  8. Suren01

Suren01 Member+

Apr 9, 2012
    Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq

Watch from 12:20 where Ali Adnan is talking about Hakim Shaker and that he paid him $50.000 to take part in the U-20 World Cup. I don't believe him.

He is not talking the truth, and he knows more but it looks like he is afraid of Hakim. I don't understand why they are afraid and not just speak out. Like Hawar for example. Where was he all those years before? Everyone knows about the problem but nobody speaks out until they become in a safe position and then they talk.

Hakim is appointed as national team coach, Olympic coach and U-20 coach at the same time. He does not have the abilities to run a youth team, let alone senior team. What is going on is ridiculous. A world class coach like Zico forced out and replaced by an idiot like him for 3 age groups.

This guy has to get banned from Iraqi football immediately. His mentality is dangerous, and he brainwashed the youth players.

I don't expect anything to come up from the FA elections but I hope for once we get decent people in the federation. Their first step has to be sacking Hakim.

9. Dark shadow

Dark shadow Member

Jul 4, 2007
    Ali Adnan is not afraid of Hakeem Shaker, but he his backing him up because Hakeem Shaker is the one who presented him to the Iraqi fans. He will always defend him no matter what. I have said earlier that this situation is very dangerous because a young player like Ali Adnan (and all the others from the U-20 team) will feel obligated to treat players like Yasin, Hosni and Waleed like shit out of loyality to the thug Hakeem Shaker. And this already happened when Yasin was with the NT.

وأشار شاكر ان توجيه الدعوة للاعب أحمد ياسين ليست في حساباته، مبينا ان اللاعب عليه ان يتحمل وزر أخطائه لاننا نريد من جميع اللاعبين ان يكونوا على قدر المهمة الوطنية في كل شيء بدءا بالمستوى والاندفاع والحرص وانتهاء بالانضباط والسلوك الرفيع داخل وخارج الملعب، لاننا نمثل بلدا وعلينا ان نتحلى بصفات العراقيين الحميدة والمعروفة لدى العالم العربي قبل العالم باسره وبالتالي على اللاعب احمد ياسين ان يصحح مسيرته عندها لن نتوانى في توجيه الدعوة اليه للدفاع عن سمعه الكرة العراقية.

And the accusations towards Yasin by Hakeem Shaker continue. Hakeem Shaker is the only person in Iraq who blames Yasin for being rude. At the same time lots of people spoke about Yasin (including Shneishel and Riad Abdulabbas) all saying that Yasin is a polite person who is always on the background because he is silent all the time.

10. Suren01

Suren01 Member+

Apr 9, 2012
    Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    The only way to force Hakim out is to let the younger players stand up including players with big influence like Younis Mahmoud. They have to boycot the national team and ignore call-ups until he resigns.

But unfortunately he 'brainwashed' them. I don't expect them to betray him. If he loses their support, he is done for.

11. Suren01

Suren01 Member+

Apr 9, 2012
    Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    #11 Suren01, Jan 5, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2014
  12. Dark shadow

Dark shadow Member

Jul 4, 2007

He is so forgiving. I almost feel sorry for him. Look at the sacrifices he is making for the fans and Iraq.

Instead of leaving the whole thing behind him he still insists that Yasin is lying and that he can't be blamed for the problems that occurred. On the other hand Yasin stated that he wants to look forward now and put all the differences aside. Notice the difference :rolleyes:

13. Suren01

Suren01 Member+

Apr 9, 2012
    Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    If he just treats Ahmed like all the other players it will be fine for me. I don't expect him to mistreat him again now. He knows that every incident will be published on social media, and that will destroy his 'image'.

This U-22 Championship is a good opportunity for the players to show themselves for the rest of the world (they will be watching, so a big chance for our players to get signed by good teams).

14. Dark shadow

Dark shadow Member

Jul 4, 2007
    These people don't care about their image. If they did they would have stepped down a long time ago.

Do you really think that our players will get scouted in this tournament? Only one player made it to Europe and that was due to a world cup appearance..

15. Suren01

Suren01 Member+

Apr 9, 2012
    Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Yes I really think that. Ideal for them. Cheap, young players in the transfer period.

16. Dark shadow

Dark shadow Member

Jul 4, 2007
    Ayad Alsalehi, an Iraqi journalist, heavily criticized Shaker in a phone call with a tv programm on alkass (shaker was the guest). I will post the video as soon as i find it.

17. Suren01

Suren01 Member+

Apr 9, 2012
    Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Good. We need as many people speaking out as possible.

18. Dark shadow

Dark shadow Member

Jul 4, 2007
  19. Dark shadow

Dark shadow Member

Jul 4, 2007
  20. Dark shadow

Dark shadow Member

Jul 4, 2007
    Saad Abdulameer is ruled out for the U-22 championship due to an injury.

Alamalsport

21. Dark shadow

Dark shadow Member

Jul 4, 2007
  22. Suren01

Suren01 Member+

Apr 9, 2012
    Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    It's FIFA ranking day [​IMG]

Iraq is 15th of Asia. 115th of the world, 280 points. Bahrain and Tajikistan (!!!!) ahead of us.

We will drop even further next month. 269 points, which means 116th place.
    [​IMG]

23. Suren01

Suren01 Member+

Apr 9, 2012
    Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq

Ahmed Radhi about the IFA. Interesting [​IMG]

24. Dark shadow

Dark shadow Member

Jul 4, 2007
    FA elections, that were planned on 18/01, are postponed.