AS Roma Kits & Merchandise ** The Nike Era **

Discussion in 'AS Roma' started by 10.Totti, May 11, 2009.

1. Roma61

Roma61 New Member

Jun 18, 2009
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Re: A.S.Roma shirts 2009/2010

hi mate,

the new 09/10 shirts are now on sale at www.asromastore.it :)

2. tmontana52

tmontana52 Member+

Jul 10, 2007
    Philly- the 215
    Club:
    AS Roma

Thank you my frined!! :D

3. axlsbrain

axlsbrain New Member

Jun 18, 2008

I'm sorry, but the Roma kits will not look good until they get a new sponser. For some reason, WIND and its stupid logo take up all of the real estate on the jersey. Diadora had some great jerseys with Roma, and I miss those days. I havent bought a kappa jersey yet, and probably won't.

I understand WIND pays Roma a ton of money as a sponser, and I'm not against that, because this team needs all of the money it can get. But if we have to deal with it, there has to be a way to make the WIND logo smaller so it doesnt take up the whole damn shirt.

anyone agree?

4. A Lazy P

A Lazy P New Member

Jul 3, 2009
    los angeles
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy

I'm new here but have been following Roma since the '01 season.

I like them but i tend to look at jerseys from a "fit" perspective. Like boots, kits are the only thing that can enhance player performance. aside from drugs, match fixing, or bad refs.

this is totally unrelated but umbro has made a great kit for England. I hate english football btw so don't go flaming me for mentioning them.

5. culopeloso

culopeloso Member

Jul 26, 2007

does anyone here have any idea of what style lettering roma will have on these new jerseys? my favorite style were the ones from diadora's last jersey. it had more of a roman look to it. the other day on rai international i saw a friendly/training game where they wore the new jersey's and they had that same style lettering from the last diadora jersey. it looked great. i hope they keep it like that.

6. xderekrx

xderekrx Member

Sep 7, 2007
    Buffalo, NY
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Interesting. All 3 are basically the same as this years. The most change is in the white. I personally thought last season white was fine as is, no need for the bar.

The Home Red looks exactly the same with minor changes.

7. culopeloso

culopeloso Member

Jul 26, 2007
  8. LaVecchiaSignora

LaVecchiaSignora New Member

Sep 18, 2007
    Detroit
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy

Idk i quite like the white kits...they arent the coolest jerseys ive ever seen, but its finally something different from what we have had for the past 10 years...

9. Elessar

Elessar New Member

Nov 18, 2005
    Brooklyn, NY
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy

Hey guys, I've been collecting at least ONE new kit per season for Roma, but I always have a problem finding the shorts. I have some ratty Ebay special that yells bootleg and that's about it. Anywhere to track down the actual shorts they wear? I checked the Kappa site, but no where to be found. Thanks in advance. Forza Roma!

10. Grazie

Grazie New Member

Aug 9, 2009
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy

I've ordered my Roma home shirt with J. BAPTISTA (19) on the back and I'll be pretty frustrated if he's sold that's for sure.

11. LaVecchiaSignora

Sep 18, 2007
    Detroit
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy

Thats why i sually go with a totti, a DDR or plain..no fears of them being traded..

Im buying the away kit though!

12. ALEXANDER999

ALEXANDER999 New Member

Jun 1, 2009
    France
    Club:
    AS Roma

Agree - White away, for me as well.:D
    Home is close to last years and I hate the big logos on the shoulders

13. Forzaabruzzo

Forzaabruzzo Member+

Apr 19, 2006

You're definitely taking a risk lol. The way I see it, the only players I'd feel safe putting on the back of a jersey at this point are Totti and DDR :p

14. Forza_Totti

Forza_Totti Member

Oct 16, 2006
    Toronto
    Club:
    AS Roma

^ Ya, never act on inpulse and buy a fresh player. Especially one that's a veteran like Julio. Stick with the legendary players to buy blank. Blank ones are pretty classy as well.

15. LaVecchiaSignora

Sep 18, 2007
    Detroit
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy

Well its not like you cant just throw the jersey in the wash a couple times and have the numbers and letter fall off haha

16. Grazie

Grazie New Member

Aug 9, 2009
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy

I'm buying the away kit as well this year if I can rack up enough moneys. I definitely want to be sporting that good looking kit!

17. LaVecchiaSignora

Sep 18, 2007
    Detroit
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy

save your money, but one on ebay

18. Grazie

Grazie New Member

Aug 9, 2009
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy

If you think I'm buying my kit from the official site or Kappa, then you're mistaken! Mine is coming all the way from Thailand and the quality is incredible. I pay €23 for the Roma home kit with Baptista, rather than pay €90 euros from the official site.

19. Forzaabruzzo

Forzaabruzzo Member+

Apr 19, 2006

I've bought a couple of jerseys off of ebay before, and just like you they were ones from Thailand. Needless to say I wasn't overly impressed with the quality of them..

20. Grazie

Grazie New Member

Aug 9, 2009
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy

The ebays one are really bad, stitching is poor, printing is poor and the small features are always missing. Let me get you a picture of mine:

[​IMG]

21. Forza_Totti

Forza_Totti Member

Oct 16, 2006
    Toronto
    Club:
    AS Roma

Just be careful Grazie...sometimes they just show a good quality picture, then you get crap in return. The ones that Abruzzo are talking about are pretty bad. Sometimes it pays off to buy official jerseys.

22. Grazie

Grazie New Member

Aug 9, 2009
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy

I've been buying the official jersey for a few years now but it's too pricey for me to afford now so this year and last season I bought from that site and the one I received last year was terrific quality when I compared it to my friends original jersey we scanned it all over and found not a single difference aside from the badge being 0.5mm smaller than the original one, but you can't notice it unless you pull out all the equipment and start measuring. :D

23. ALEXANDER999

ALEXANDER999 New Member

Jun 1, 2009
    France
    Club:
    AS Roma

Guys Need some help here,

This is not the current jersey ..BUT I am trying to find where I can get the 2007-2008 SPQR jersey that was used in a couple of preseason matches

Would appreciate if someone could assist having concrete info ..NOT try Ebay or try the official club boutique ..Both those areas have been looked at.

[​IMG]">[​IMG]

Cheers [​IMG]

24. LimeTree

LimeTree Member+

Oct 22, 2007
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union

I'm not really an authority on this kind of stuff, but I'm almost certain if it's not on Ebay it'll be very hard to track down. I think the SPQR ones were a special thing for the preseason.

25. zako

zako Member+

May 11, 2006
    Tbilisi, Georgia
    Club:
    AS Roma

I have 4 original jerseys and 2 non-official and there is a huge difference...I would never touch the non-official ones again...my jerseys are:
    2003-2004: Totti
    2004-2005:Cassano
    2003-2004: no name :(
    2007-2008:Vucinic