Argentina y Bolivia Nov 11 [R]

Discussion in 'Argentina: Selecciones Nacionales' started by SupaMario, Nov 4, 2011.

1. SupaMario

SupaMario Member+

Aug 31, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA Tigre
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    What incident?

2. Siempre_Albiceleste

May 31, 2006
    NY
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Messi looking very frazzled on his shots...but he's had a couple of really good passes in the last few minutes.
    Pastore showing he's not yet ready for prime time...But with the lack of better alternatives, Sabella HAS to keep running him out there. None of that now we don't see him for a few games bullsh*t.

3. El viejo Matias

May 21, 2005
    Canada
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Fernandez sure , the other two boys too green , not sure they would make the step up to be honest. I still like Pareja, and Otamendi we can work with , Garay ???

4. Progott

Progott Member

Nov 3, 2007
    Gago is too fast for this team.
    And Messi is playing like shit.

5. Pekerman

Pekerman Member+

May 20, 2006
    The thing is pastore is not playing in midfield where he is supposed to..

6. El viejo Matias

May 21, 2005
    Canada
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    lavezzi has really added something to the team since he came on ......:)

7. Siempre_Albiceleste

May 31, 2006
    NY
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Pareja, maybe, but I haven't seen him in so long that I have no idea what he is right now. Otamendi--I see no redeeming quality in him, except that he's young, I guess.

It's just beyond all understanding taht Micho & Burdisso keep getting called. I wonder who they got dirt on.

8. Albiceleste2010

Albiceleste2010 Member+

Watford
    Argentina
    Jun 5, 2010
    Watford
    Club:
    Watford FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

But Sabella knows best. He is a striker....... :p:rolleyes:

SM that incident was when he upended the Bolivian winger. No need for it . Just run him down the line and hold him up. Perhaps he felt he lacked the pace for it.

Well done to him though there just winning the ball.

El viejo they may be green but they have real potential and technique PLUS speed.....:p Silvestre has been a standout in serie A for two seasons defensively.

They indeed no one could be worse than Dimi.He is so poor he affects Burdisso who has also been solid in serie A this season.

9. marcelo1973

marcelo1973 Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    embarrassment....im done watching this garbage until I hear of improvements...I cant bare to watch this sh it anymore.....its a mess, afa fotball is a complete mess..

10. Albiceleste2010

Albiceleste2010 Member+

Watford
    Argentina
    Jun 5, 2010
    Watford
    Club:
    Watford FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Only 4 minutes added ? What a joke.....

Oops from Flaco....

11. Siempre_Albiceleste

May 31, 2006
    NY
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Now, without risking complete derision, Bolivia can actually proudly claim they are a rival for Argentina. If that doesn't say it all about the sad state of affairs, I don't know what does.

12. SupaMario

SupaMario Member+

Aug 31, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA Tigre
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Pure crap, what else is new?

13. El viejo Matias

May 21, 2005
    Canada
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    To be honest in the last few seconds we could have lost , what a poor game , a draw with Bolivia at home and a loss to Venezeula before that. memories eh ?? :eek:

14. Albiceleste2010

Albiceleste2010 Member+

Watford
    Argentina
    Jun 5, 2010
    Watford
    Club:
    Watford FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    What a disgrace. Drawing at home to Bolivia who are awful away from home.....

Mad selections from Sabella. Defence that was poor that has not been changed instead calling back a has been like Dimi.

Guaranteed brainfart.

No structure in midfield.

You know I would not mind seeing Bielsa being called in if somehow he could be persuaded.

First thing though is for someone to get rid of Grondona and clean the cesspit at AFA HQ. This joke is not funny anymore.

A half decent coach should be able to get results out of some of the most talented players in the world. Instead we still get the same disorganized mess. Lucky the Bolivians did not score at the end either.

The way things are going Colombia should have a stroll in Baranquilla.

Rodriguez and Falcao who were educated in Argentinian football might have a field day.....

Sadness despair and anger. Not a nice mix to start the weekend. :mad::(

15. xdryza

xdryza Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Clemente and Lavezzi were the only bright moments from this game. Messi played like ass today and Demichelis is Demichelis.

16. SupaMario

SupaMario Member+

Aug 31, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA Tigre
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    If the last qualifiers were a roller coaster then wait until we battle for 5th again.

17. mendocalifornio

mendocalifornio New Member

Apr 10, 2010
    california
    Club:
    CA Independiente
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    if the ref was any better, argentina wins. if bolivia was any better, bolivia steals the win on the last play. if argentina played any better, the ref and bolivia wouldn't matter.

18. Pipiolo

Pipiolo Member+

Jul 19, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    We need Carlitos Tevez.

19. marcelo1973

marcelo1973 Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    fu ck sabella, fu ck grondona ,fu k afa, im done done done done...... i understand not being able to win every game every time, but come the fu kc on bolivia at home in argentina!!!!! These fools are playing standing around next to messi, messi is marked by 3 men, get away there is space.....A complete embarrassment to what used to be the place where the best players in the world were from....

20. SupaMario

SupaMario Member+

Aug 31, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA Tigre
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    lol!!!!

21. la saeta rubia

Aug 1, 2010
    Argentina/España
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    !Que verguenza! la seleccion es un desastre lleno de pechos frios
    This is the lowest yet.Sabella por favor bring in players with huevos and send these españoles to Madrid and Barcelona

22. Albiceleste2010

Albiceleste2010 Member+

Watford
    Argentina
    Jun 5, 2010
    Watford
    Club:
    Watford FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

And to think I thought Sabella might actually know what he was doing.....

The talent is there but the coaching and the other departments inc. mental prep etc etc is just appalling.

Win 2014 at this rate it looks like the 2010 campaign all over again. Drawing at home to Bolivia.......:mad::rolleyes:

Actually a decent side attacking wise would have a field day against that defence.

No speed for a start. No vocal leader. No one to control the line. The spacing of all four defenders was appalling throughout.

23. xdryza

xdryza Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    I still feel like an idiot for demanding that he'd be in the Copa America.

24. marcelo1973

marcelo1973 Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    no what we need is investment in a good dt, mourhino could without a doubt make this seleccion thee best in the world....fu kc weve got a bunch of cats with mourinho like talent but they are so frigging political in their choices....

25. SupaMario

SupaMario Member+

Aug 31, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA Tigre
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Anybody with a link to the press conference please post it. I am dying to hear what Sabella is going to say.