Argentina at Colombia, November 15th (R)

Discussion in 'Argentina: Selecciones Nacionales' started by argentine soccer fan, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Leon12

Leon12 Member+

Jan 5, 2006
    Man of the world
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Well that's that, we'll end up losing 2 or 3 nil.

2. NYC_COSMOS

NYC_COSMOS BigSoccer Supporter

Jan 13, 2007
    Queens, NY
    Club:
    CA Vélez Sársfield
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Someone must be forcing th DT's hand and giving him a different set of rules to play by.

We all know that this team should have reverted to the 352 that was so popular against Chile. Instead he played a 433 against Bolivia and now is using a 4 man defense again.

At this point why bother watching anymore. Grondona fcuk you, keep the fcuking team. That's what you want!!!

3. marcelo1973

marcelo1973 Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    I disagree with you on the fear, every team fears Argentina until about the half, after that its over, fear and respect are both gone...

4. SupaMario

SupaMario Member+

Aug 31, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA Tigre
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Last time we started with 9 points in our first 4 games and we needed the last day to assure ourselves that we were going. 4 points in 4 games, lol. All of us that were planning to go to Brasil in 2014, I say save our money and go elsewhere.

5. Siempre_Albiceleste

May 31, 2006
    NY
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    That's only because they play in the cream puff spanish league, and neither is Argentino enough. Stop deflecting!

6. NYC_COSMOS

NYC_COSMOS BigSoccer Supporter

Jan 13, 2007
    Queens, NY
    Club:
    CA Vélez Sársfield
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Ive been predicting a 3-1 loss.

7. juvefe2

juvefe2 New Member

Mar 19, 2009
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Likewise. No point in getting all bent out of shape when we knew this would happen. It's not worth it.

It really is hard to believe in this team anymore. It's very disfunctional and nobody knows how to fix it

8. El viejo Matias

May 21, 2005
    Canada
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    3-5-2 and a few local players in and some oldies out. Or a foreign coach , period !!!!

9. El viejo Matias

May 21, 2005
    Canada
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    good point, i think if we are going to play with a local coach we should use more local playrs and a Argentine style like the 3-5-2 with an enganche, or we use the Euro boys and screw our pride and hire a foreign coach to save our ass.

10. FWS93

FWS93 Member

Jan 4, 2006
    Queens, New York
    kun coming on! finally!

11. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    Yup. Argentina have had the easiest schedule so far of all the teams in CONMEBOL qualifying, and yet can't even get decent results. Even being a typically negative person and factoring-in how crap Argentina has been for 4+ years, I still thought they'd have 7 points by now.

12. Albiceleste2010

Albiceleste2010 Member+

Watford
    Argentina
    Jun 5, 2010
    Watford
    Club:
    Watford FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Tis nonsense. There is no one in midfield supplying any quality ball upfront.

Face it the coach has not got a clue. I would do a better job. For the last time it's not about where they play butwho is in charge. :eek:

13. El viejo Matias

May 21, 2005
    Canada
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Kun should start FFS !!!!

14. Albiceleste2010

Albiceleste2010 Member+

Watford
    Argentina
    Jun 5, 2010
    Watford
    Club:
    Watford FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Might help if we had a midfield that could also supply quality.

15. SweetLife

SweetLife Red Card

Oct 4, 2010
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Until you learn to defend you will always be vulnerable to decent teams... Simple facts...

16. El viejo Matias

May 21, 2005
    Canada
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Hmmm not so sure Sabella did very well as coach of an Argentine club side. These players are also at fault. Thing is there is no identity to this team , none, we are not playing as an argentine team nor as a Euro team , we have no objective and no drive .....

17. Siempre_Albiceleste

May 31, 2006
    NY
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    I was actually being a bit cynical. I don't see how using just local players will help. In the 2 recent friendlies against Brazil, I swear I have never seen a more boring sad. They are the only 2 Argentina games I've ever turned off from just boredom. I just don't see what can be gained by using less clearly less talented players, when even the staunchest defenders of the league are saying that this is a low point for the Argentine league.

What I think has been proven though is that it's time an outsider stepped in because the Argentine coaching pool has been found wanting. Unless of course the one every body wants to step up can actually get the job. But at this point, can anyone say with certainty that even he would be up to the challenge?

18. Siempre_Albiceleste

May 31, 2006
    NY
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    I was only kidding, of course!:D

19. El viejo Matias

May 21, 2005
    Canada
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    if only it was that easy , we have more problems than that !!!!

20. SweetLife

SweetLife Red Card

Oct 4, 2010
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Diego may be the only one to motive the players...If you can't ge Diego then, time to get a foreigner... Most of the players play in Europe anyway so they would relate to a foreigner... :D

21. El viejo Matias

May 21, 2005
    Canada
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Not saying we use all local players but what is wrong with using a backline from a leading team in the league ??? Is our back four that good ;) Im saying lets play "our" style or go all Euro and hire a foreign coach ....

22. SupaMario

SupaMario Member+

Aug 31, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA Tigre
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Messi scores. I repeat, Messi scores.

23. juvefe2

juvefe2 New Member

Mar 19, 2009
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Fu*k yeah!! 1 more!

24. El viejo Matias

May 21, 2005
    Canada
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Thank God, now lets go we need to win !!!!!!

25. Albiceleste2010

Albiceleste2010 Member+

Watford
    Argentina
    Jun 5, 2010
    Watford
    Club:
    Watford FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Gooooooaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllll........................La Pulga.........:cool:

Come on Argentina.......