Apertura 2013

Discussion in 'El Salvador' started by slaminsams, May 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BKR inC

BKR inC Member+

Feb 9, 2007
    Australia
    Round 16 Results
    Marte 2-2 FAS (Marte Goalscorers: Gonzalo Mazzia 8 min and Edwin Benitez 40 min; FAS Goalscorers: William Reyes 14 min and 54 min)
    Highlights:

UES 1-2 Santa Tecla (UES Goalscorer: Carlos Ayala 34 min; Santa Tecla Goalscorers: Christian Vaquero 42 min and Oscar Navarro 81 min)
    Highlights:

Dragon 1-0 Aguila (Dragon Goalscorer:Rommel Mejía 70 min)
    Highlights:

Juventud Independiente 3-0 Firpo (Juventud goalscorer: Jesus Toscanini 33 min, 43 min and 88 min)
    Highligts:

Metapan 2-2 Alianza (Metapan Goalscorers: Marvin Monterrosa 12 min and Hector Ramos 68 min; Alianza goalscorers: Hugo Alejo 37 min and Herbert Sosa 77 min)
    Highlights:

2. BKR inC

BKR inC Member+

Feb 9, 2007
    Australia
    Round 17
    FAS 3-2 UES (Fas goalscorers: Jefferson Viveros 50 min, Alejandro Bentos 86 min and Alex Larin 88 min; UES goalscorers: Christian Gil Mosquera 41 min and 78 min)
    Highlights:

Aguila 0-2 Juventud (Juventud goalscorers: Jose Toscanini 2 min and 73min)
    Highlights: (starts at the one minute mark)

Firpo 1-2 Metapan (Firpo goalscorer: Marlon Martinez 49 min; Metapan Goalscorers; Nicolas Munoz 9 min, Marvin monterrosa 61 min)
    Highlights:

Atletico Marte 2-2 Alianza (Marte goalscorers: Gonzalo Mazzia 12 min and Isben Castro 31 min; Alianza goalscorers: Sean Fraser 49 min and David Diaz 67 min)
    Highlights:

Santa Tecla 2-1 Dragon (Santa Tecla goalscorers; Ricardo Orellana 86 min and Christian Vaquero 90 min; Dragon Goalscorer; Romnel Mejia 81 min)
    Highlights:

With those reults we know Atletico Marte, FAS and Juventud have qualified to the finals while Metapan are in the box needing only point to qualify while Alianza need a win and need metapan to lose to qualify

other news
    Firpo have released spaniard Carlos Martínez, don't blame them for releasing him since he failed to live up the hype created by the previous coaching staff
    External Links; http://www.elgrafico.com/el-espanol-carlos-martinez-aibar-no-sigue-en-el-firpo

3. TBR

TBR Member

Mar 15, 2007
    DMV
    Club:
    CD Aguila
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Exciting ending to the season. I'm hoping for a Marte-Metapan final just because of the two HCs but Juve has an awesome team too.

The Fantasy side is tight for first place between Mav and Carlos (Who I assume is Grim but IDK)...There will be unlimited transfers again for playoffs.

4. Grimmjow316

Grimmjow316 Member+

Jun 20, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Naw I don't play fantasy sports not a fan plus I wouldn't have the time for it even if I was interested. I would like Marte/Juve final. In a way I'm glad Alianza might not make it especially with all the crap that comes out of Pohl's mouth.

5. BKR inC

BKR inC Member+

Feb 9, 2007
    Australia
    Round 18

UES 4-1 Atletico Marte (UES goalscorers: Christian Gil 12 min , Ronald Ascension 66 min and Johnathon jimenez 32 min and 76 min; Marte Goalscorers: Gonzalo Mazzia 85 min)
    Highlights: http://mediacenter.elgrafico.com/videos/v/resumen-ues-4-1-atltico-marte

Metapan 2-2 Aguila (Metapan goalscorers: Milton Molina 14 min and Omar Mejia 48 min; Aguila Goalscorers: Sergio Thompson 52 min and Julio Martinez 77 min)
    Highlights: http://mediacenter.elgrafico.com/videos/v/metapn-2-2-guila-j18-apertura-2013

Alianza 4-2 Firpo (Alianza goalscorers: Johnathon Fana 25 min, Marcelo Messias 53 min, Nelson Bonilla 70 min and Roberto Garcia 86 min; Firpo goalscorers: Anel Canales 42 min and Xavier Garcia 49 min)
    Highlights: http://mediacenter.elgrafico.com/videos/v/alianza-4-2-firpo-j18-apertura-2013

Dragon 1-0 FAS (Dragon Goalscorer: Nicolas Perez 47 min)
    Highlights: (Coming soon)

Juventud Independiete 2-1 (Juventud goalscorers: Felix Sanches 36 min and Darwin Ceren 89 min; Santa Tecla goalscorer: Kevin Santamaria 82 min)
    Highlights: (coming soon)

With Metapan drawing and Alianza winning both team are tied on points and it means they have to play a repcharge game midwee to decide the final spot in the playoff

6. BKR inC

BKR inC Member+

Feb 9, 2007
    Australia
    Repecharge
    Alianza vs Metapan (they are playing at the neutral ground of simeon magana in achuapan)

Statistics from the regular season
    Uruguayan Jesus Daniel Toscanini from Juventud independiente and Argentinian Gonzalo Mazzia from Atletico Marte with 13 goals each
    External Links: http://www.futbolsv.com/2013/11/mazzia-y-toscanini-los-goleadores-del-torneo/

Javier Gomez had the least goals scored against him with only 13 goals in 16 appreance (it would have been 12 except atletico marte 4-1 loss against UES)
    Externaal Links: http://www.futbolsv.com/2013/11/javier-gomez-el-menos-vencido-del-torneo/

Alex Mendoza was awarded the fairest player after playing 18 games and not recieving a single yellow card
    External Links: http://www.futbolsv.com/2013/11/alex-mendoza-sinonimo-de-fair-play/

Biggest attendance game of the season was Alianza-Faswith 7,618 people
    while the lowest attendance game of the season was Santa Tecla-Metapan with 113 people

best home team: Atletico Marte won 5 game and drew 4 games with 17 goals for and 8 goals against.
    worst home team: Firpo only won 2 games drew 3 and lost 4, with 6 goals for and 12 goals against.
    best away team: Atletico Marte won 4. drew 4 and lost one, with 15 goals for and 11 goals against.
    worst away team: Dragon only drew one game and lost 6 games, with 5 goals for and 14 goals against.
    best attacking team: Juventud Independiente scored 40 goals in 18 games
    worst attacking team: Firpo scored only 12 goals in 18 games
    best defensive team: Dragon 18 goals in 18 games
    worst defensive team: Santa Tecla 30 goals in 18 games
    most goal assits: Oscar Ceren (Juventud Independiente) with 9 assistis

mavericks67 and Grimmjow316 repped this.
  7. Grimmjow316

Grimmjow316 Member+

Jun 20, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    I for one hope that Mendoza gets more of a look by Chochera I don't think he has been called up once (odds are I'm wrong on this).

8. Blue_nation724

Blue_nation724 Member+

Mar 16, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Metapan beat Alianza 1-0. Goal from Jonathan Barrios

9. Grimmjow316

Grimmjow316 Member+

Jun 20, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Can't help but be glad this team is out especially now that we don't have to hear Pohl in the media. Honestly I'm hoping anyone but Metapan makes the final I would like it if Juve or Marte make it.

10. Blue_nation724

Blue_nation724 Member+

Mar 16, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    I would be surprised if Marte didnt make it! And it was a really close game! Intense

11. BKR inC

BKR inC Member+

Feb 9, 2007
    Australia
    Semi-finals 1st Leg

Juventud Independiente 2-2 FAS ( Juventud goalscorers: min and Jesus toscani min; FAS goalscorers: Jefferson Viveros 26 min and min)
    Highlights: http://mediacenter.elgrafico.com/videos/v/juv-independiente-2-2-fas-ida-de-semifinales-ap-2013

Metapan 1-0 Atletico Marte (Metapan goalscorer: Marcelo Tejada 8 min own goal)
    Highlights: http://mediacenter.elgrafico.com/videos/v/metapn-1-0-atltico-marte-semifinales-partido-de-ida

That Juventud and FAS was a great real attacking football but I believe FAS taken a great advantage to make the grand final sicne they now have two precious away goal and the next leg will be played at FAS home staduim.

While Marte had a game to forgot very limp in attack and metapan experience really showed...though the own goal was very unfortunate. Marte won't be with their leading goalscorer Gonzalo Mazzia after he was sent off.

Sigh wish the rgand final was FAS VS Juventud, But my head suspect a FAS vs Metapan final. Though I would love for a juventud vs Metapan final

Other news
    Alianza have sacked Andres Sarulyte despite is pretty decent record and ave replaced him with Alianza idol and a relatively rookie coach Uruguayan Alejandro Curbelo.

12. Grimmjow316

Grimmjow316 Member+

Jun 20, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    I really don't want Metapan to make the final. I was hoping for a FAS vs. Marte final. So far Marte needs to work on their discipline because they lead the league in players sent off. I did manage to watch the Juve/FAS game and it was fun to watch I like what Juve has done but they just need a little more to win a title.

13. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia
    Away goals don't count in our league. If over two legs both teams end tied on goals then whoever finished higher goes through. So that said, Juventud has the advantage. If they can hold FAS to a tie in the away leg, then they're through; anything but a win for FAS and they are eliminated.

mavericks67 repped this.
  14. BKR inC

BKR inC Member+

Feb 9, 2007
    Australia
  15. BKR inC

BKR inC Member+

Feb 9, 2007
    Australia
    FAS 2-1 Juventud (Fas goalscorers: Jefferson Viveros 31 min and 81 min; Juventud Goalscorer: Oscar ceren 63 min)
    Highlights: http://mediacenter.elgrafico.com/videos/v/fas-clasifica-a-la-final-del-torneo-apertura-2013
    FAS qualify to the grand final 4-3 on aggregate
    Sigh was hoping Juventud would win but FAS did what they needed to do to win. The only major issue is the fact they will lose Alex Larin for the final as he got sent off at 94 min of the game

16. Grimmjow316

Grimmjow316 Member+

Jun 20, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Larin was getting schooled by Oscar Ceren so it might be an improvement with whoever they put instead of him. On the plus I saw the red card he still needs to mature I did find it silly that Portillo was also red carded I think he can appeal as for Larin I can see a couple extra games added.

17. TBR

TBR Member

Mar 15, 2007
    DMV
    Club:
    CD Aguila
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    What an ENDING just now to Marte-Metapan!!! How do you blow a 2-0 lead with an extra man!!! PROPS TO ZARCO and his guys!!!

slaminsams repped this.
  18. TBR

TBR Member

Mar 15, 2007
    DMV
    Club:
    CD Aguila
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    It's amazing how he and Pacheco are a mirror image of each other player wise.

19. BKR inC

BKR inC Member+

Feb 9, 2007
    Australia
  20. BKR inC

BKR inC Member+

Feb 9, 2007
    Australia
  21. TBR

TBR Member

Mar 15, 2007
    DMV
    Club:
    CD Aguila
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    I'm hoping I'm wrong but I think Amado is a terrible signing, especially coming from inactivity. I remember watching him in last few years whenever Lester or Cheyo played vs him in 2011/12 and thinking how slow and ineffective he had gotten. We desperately need a playmaker at Mid though.

22. Grimmjow316

Grimmjow316 Member+

Jun 20, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    They could give a young striker a chance not a fan of the rumored signing :/. I do like that Firpo signed Barahona so that makes two more U20 players in the first division and this will be even more beneficial since he will be teamed up with Granitto. Also Morales is lucky to get this chance he has been riding the pine in FESA sounds like his performance has dropped.

23. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    lol @ signing El Lobo. He's like what? 40? lmao noone should be this desperate.

24. Grimmjow316

Grimmjow316 Member+

Jun 20, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    It gets sadder rumor now is that Rudis could sign with Aguila two over 35 year old strikers that sounds real threatening :rolleyes:

25. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Do they pay well? I don't think Lobo needs the money, and whats worse is that he hasn't played a game since like last Apertura, then he got his azz canned by the new coach.