Antonio Valencia - Part 2, Man. United

Discussion in 'Ecuador - Players Abroad' started by Manolo, Nov 9, 2010.

1. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Agreed on Luiz...not on the penalty, that was as clear as day, my friend.

2. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Hopefully he starts against Arsenal.

3. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    Well what do you know...Nani's injured, and United is losing games. What a great opportunity for Valencia to make an impact. Hope he's ready and can get back to form soon.

4. ECUA-718

ECUA-718 Member

Apr 9, 2010
    That's exactly what I told myself , no better time then now for his return ... its gonna be real exciting !

5. ECUA-718

ECUA-718 Member

Apr 9, 2010
    It looks like he'll be back against Arsenal ...

6. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    OHHHHH...NOOOOOOOO. Sir Alex Ferguson has never done that Before..now that's a big "LMAO".. You Know... SIr Alex Ferguson has had the Prem league league all to himself for about 20 years now. Had the biggest money wad and simple spend millions and millions of Dollars over every other Club.. Remember earlier this year, When this "P.O.S" came out and Criticized Man City and all the other Clubs for Spending too much money? No..No..No.. MR. SIR ALEX "DOUCHEBAG" Ferguson. as of this year 2011. You still paid the Highest transfer fee for a "DEFENDER" in the history of futbol for Rio Ferninand. Friggin nerve of that guy. Everytime MANURE loses, its like a fresh air to the Prem League. I hope they lose the Championship this year.

7. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I actually dont like the fact that Nani will be out for a while. Too much pressure will rely on Valencia who is coming back from a really serious injury and its gonna take time for him to gain his confidence again. I hope he's mentally prepared to confront this situation and takes it with calmness. We dont want the fans dissing Valencia if things don't go well from the start. And after the great reputation he established last season with the team, I'd hate for things to turn around on him. Sucks Nani won't be around. Good luck to Antonio, he's a warrior so I'm sure he'll come through.

8. damnecuadorian

Mar 11, 2007
    SF & NYC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Same here. Nani was in fantastic form, and he would've still ran riot on the left wing with Antonio on the right. Utd is in a really tough spot right now and there would be more pressure than ever for Valencia when he returns because there's no room for error at this point.

9. ECUA-718

ECUA-718 Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Who cares if fergie said that city and other clubs were overspending , look at united still in first place ... so wtf are you talking bout ! GLORY " GLORY" UNITED

10. ECUA-718

ECUA-718 Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Re: Antonio Valencia - Part 2,acclom Man. United

And for the past 20 years, he's accomplished more than ANY other manager! "SAF"

11. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I hate United and I can't stand Fergie, but I'll give him credit for everything he has done with United.

12. ECUA-718

ECUA-718 Member

Apr 9, 2010
    I sure as heck hate chelsea !

13. ECUA-718

ECUA-718 Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Chelsea only won the PREMIER LEAGUE 4 times , never won UEFA , and as for dortmund 1 UEFA and 3 BUNDESLIGA

14. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Great...and you are entitled to that.

Dude, I'm not a glory hunter. There is a reason why I love these clubs including Barcelona SC. It is because of the relationship I have with them as opposed to the amount of trophies in their cabinet.

15. ECUA-718

ECUA-718 Member

Apr 9, 2010
    18 PREMIER LEAGUE titles , and 3 UEFA champions ... "BACK TO VALENCIA" ----

16. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    So, that means I have to like them?

17. ECUA-718

ECUA-718 Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Your a fan of whoever you like , you ain't gotta like UNITED cuz AV's playing for them !

18. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    No, I'm not.

Just like I'm not going to support Real Madrid because of Oezil and Khedira play there either. Just like I would not support Schalke or Bayern if Jefferson Montero went there...and I would not support Liga de Quito if Philipp Lahm went there.

I want Valencia to do well, just like all the Ecuas abroad, but I could give two shits about United and Fergie. My dislike for that club existed for a very long time before Valencia was even a pro baller.

19. ECUA-718

ECUA-718 Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Chelsea is shit !

20. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    [​IMG]

21. ECUA-718

ECUA-718 Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Even I had to laugh at that ...

22. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Chelsea is a girls name...

Wait wat?

23. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    It's also a dog's name...this is my pup, Chelsea.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

She's got her Dortmund ball I bough at the gift shop of the Westfalen last year when I was in Dortmund.

She even has one of these...

[​IMG]

Now you think I'm really going to support Manure simply because a player from Ecuador all of the sudden went there???

Lol...

24. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I think the biggest complikent was when they asked a footballer and I forgot his name :D was "What did you like the most about manchester?"

The Answer: THE TRAIN STATION!!!!

HAHAHAHHAHA...