Altidore not on Jurgen's mind + Special Interview about 2013 and beyond

Discussion in 'USA Men' started by AutoPenalti, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Mmmm, Verbeek isnot a guy who fosters unproductive attitudes. He doesnot waste time or feelings about things like you are referring to. He has had an opinion about a certain incident and then speaks about it. Then he leaves it behind. He doesnot waste time or energy on futile vendettas.

2. Spursfan1

Spursfan1 Member+

Sep 7, 2010
    Atlanta
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Is this true?

3. GVPATS77

GVPATS77 Member+

Aug 18, 2008
    Fullerton, CA
    He sure seems to comment on it a lot for someone who just leaves the past in the past.

4. Spursfan1

Spursfan1 Member+

Sep 7, 2010
    Atlanta
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Right. This is how it was explained to me by GVPATS.

So feyenoordsoccerfan how did you come up with this idea? It doesnt seem to ring true.

5. Verbeek is a straight forward man. When he sees something he thinks is wrong he speaks himself out and that is it. I donot know where the impression comes from that he is nagging on about it. In the Dutch media he isnot, so I wonder where it comes from. Could it be a kind of repetitive quoting in the internet- media?

6. Verbeek is a straight forward man. When he sees something he thinks is wrong he speaks himself out and that is it. I donot know where the impression comes from that he is nagging on about it. In the Dutch media he isnot, so I wonder where it comes from. Could it be a kind of repetitive quoting in the internet- media?

7. Spursfan1

Spursfan1 Member+

Sep 7, 2010
    Atlanta
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Mmmm. I dont know. I think GVPATS is a media guy. He knows more than I do. You live in Holland? I mean maybe this is stuff in more American stories and less in the dutch media.

8. That's what I mean. Verbeek hardly ever speaks with American media, so that's why I guess it is just recycling of the same thing. He spoke out about the selecting of Jozy when he just got better after an injury and once about his surprise that Jozy didnot get selected. And both were to the Dutch media and only once in both occasions. He just doesnot waste time on negative enrgy and that is what is being spoken about in the socalled on going confrontation.

9. jond

jond Member+

Sep 28, 2010
    Club:
    Levski Sofia
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Verbeek should take on Agudelo as his next American project.

10. Spursfan1

Spursfan1 Member+

Sep 7, 2010
    Atlanta
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He does so well with our American players.

First Michael Bradley and now Jozy Altidore.