Alternatives to ATDHE Net.tv, frustrated Wolfsburg supporter hasn't seen them LIVE in weeks

Discussion in 'Germany: Clubs' started by BIGHMW, Dec 3, 2011.

1. BIGHMW

BIGHMW Member+

Oct 10, 2010
    Port Townsend, WA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I am a bit frustrated over the fact that my good-old ATDHE Net.tv has really cut down its streams of live football matches, hence the lack of posts on the VfL Wolfsburg thread, both on our loss last week at newly-promoted FC Augsburg (2:0), and now I fear not being able to see the match against FSV Mainz 05 at Volkswagen Arena, in which kickoff is about an hour away, leaving me with no choice but to ask you (the masses here) if there are alternatives to it, I just logged on and notices that there is only one match (EPL) online, and not any Serie A, Bundesliga or La Liga BVAA tilts.

2. DHHH

DHHH New Member

May 30, 2011
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    I just buyed Eurosportplayer yesterday. You can see EVERY Bundesliga & 2 Bundesliga matches in fine quality. Only 50 $ for one year.

3. LongDuckDong

LongDuckDong Member+

Jan 26, 2011
    Club:
    FC Schalke 04
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    "Sorry, Eurosport Player is currently not available for viewing in your geographical location"

4. SporkOT

SporkOT New Member

Oct 24, 2010
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    firstrowsports.eu , rojadirecta.es, and sportlemon.tv are all very good at carrying Bundesliga (both divisions) games. Also, depending on your internet provider, ESPN3 (at ESPN3.com) also carries 1. Bundesliga games with English commentary.