All the techfit shirts

Discussion in 'Apparel & Training Gear' started by Greggy, Jan 16, 2011.

1. mess60

mess60 Member

Jul 21, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München

No, powerweb is not "invisible", Adidas has simply given up this technology, as well as the techfit concept, to move to a more fitted formotion... to our great despair...

2. Guarda-Redes

Guarda-Redes Member

Jun 16, 2011
    You beat me to this, I had literally been checking every day waiting for the Techfit to drop.

I noticed the Power Web write up and a buddy asked if it's techfit or not because it says "Formotion" instead of Techfit. Additionally in the past the Techfit has always come in a bag or collector's case and their is a photo of it. None of that here.

I'm going to wait and see if the photos are updated. $158 USD is Techfit pricing, but I'm not confident that it's Techfit and in fact a slim fit Formotion.

3. Zlekovsky

Zlekovsky Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Club:
    Hammarby IF
    Thanks.

Here it is as well:

http://www.tifoshop.com/EN/pp/authe...e-shirt-home-milan-13-14.html?prd=20970&src=1

I think you are right, its probably just a Formotion shirt. Techfit is confirmed to be out then :(

4. danny1107

danny1107 Member

Oct 21, 2012
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    im selling my bayern matchworn jersey size 7 pokal cup short sleeve if some is interested

5. Greggy

Greggy Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

You're right, the price doesn't correspond to a Formotion shirt. I hope Adidas won't try to steal us with "new Formotion technology"... I think Nike gonna be more rich this season.

6. mess60

mess60 Member

Jul 21, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München

so do i, really, if you take current France home and away Nike "player issue", no one can deny they're beautiful...and well well cut. size small is perfect!
    I'm guessing we'll soon have to change this topic name... :)

7. Zlekovsky

Zlekovsky Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Club:
    Hammarby IF
    Where are AC Milans AWAY and 3RD jerseys techfit from the last 3 years? They have not been available anywhere!

Did the players not were TECHFIT outside the home jersey?

8. Guarda-Redes

Guarda-Redes Member

Jun 16, 2011
    I cannot recall seeing an AC Milan away/3rd techfit ever. The Home jersey for the past 2 years is still available online in some places, including a CL match issue long sleeve for both Seedorf and Thiago Silva. Very tempting, but the price is still extremely high for something that isn't game worn or autographed.

Same website also has a Sissoko Panathaniakos (props to me if I spelled that right without googling) CL worn techfit, but it's far far cheaper.

Anyone interested in these can PM me, I'm not blowing up this website as it is my go-to spot for older techfits.

9. Guarda-Redes

Guarda-Redes Member

Jun 16, 2011
    I'm going to see if the pictures are updated, I'm not convinced that is the actual product yet. If they're trying to pull a slim fit Formotion as a Techfit, without case/bag and better pictures, then Adidas is in for a rude awakening, the people that buy Techfits have a pretty good idea of what they're about.

10. XxGlopez22xX

XxGlopez22xX New Member

Sep 2, 2013
    Club:
    AC Milan
    "100% ClimaCool® polyester, which allows heat and moisture control through transpiration. Bands of TPU elastic support for enhancing muscles in performance. PowerWEB TechFit for improving bearing during sport. Printed official sponsor, adidas logo applied and embroidered ACM logo" well that ac milan store says it has techfit features so i hope it does...anyways i ordered a L which is what i normally am in Techfit..i hope it isn't too big...I am M in formotion but someone earlier said this years Formotion is tighter than regular formotion and if that's true then M would be to small for me...hope it fits!

11. imi1

imi1 New Member

Sep 7, 2013
    So can you only get techfit shirts online?? I wanted to try one on and see what size was best for me .. not sure to get medium or large.. and also most of them don't have the players names and numbers on them :(
    I called adidas uk and they said they only have the 'rights' to sell the ones on their website which is the climacool replicas.. i dont want those ones!
    Do they sell techfit shirts.. or new slim formotion ones for 13/14 season at the official adidas football stadium shops.. in bayern, milan etc ??
    .. i bet they don't :mad:
    (also is medium in climacool replica = to large in techfit/formotion) ?? thanks :thumbsup:

12. Guarda-Redes

Guarda-Redes Member

Jun 16, 2011
    When it comes please take pictures, especially if the bottom tag says Techfit or Climacool.

13. Zlekovsky

Zlekovsky Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Club:
    Hammarby IF
    The bottom tag says FORMOTION on both shops for the AC Milan jersey, correct?

14. Guarda-Redes

Guarda-Redes Member

Jun 16, 2011
    Correct, it says Formotion, but if it is indeed Techfit, it will say it at the bottom.

15. Zlekovsky

Zlekovsky Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Club:
    Hammarby IF

True. In USA Adidas sell some compression shirts labeling them Techfit, but they are tagged climacool on the hem, not acceptable behaviour.

16. Greggy

Greggy Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I've seen at adidas.fr a techfit shirt (I think it was the milan 2011-2012) with the good description, the "good" price (150 euros) but the picture was a climacool...

17. mess60

mess60 Member

Jul 21, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München

guys, just found an auction on ebay for a Techfit Milan Jersey featuring powerweb and techfit tag, seller is asking for 150 euros, what do you thnik of it? Fake? not?

Here's the link:
    http://www.ebay.de/itm/ADIDAS-AC-MI...t_Fußball_Fußball_Fanshop&hash=item4d1238abcb

18. Zlekovsky

Zlekovsky Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Club:
    Hammarby IF
    No reason at all it should be fake, as far as I am concerned the 2011 Milan techfit was never available as a fake.

19. Zlekovsky

Zlekovsky Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Club:
    Hammarby IF
    How is the Milan 2012-2013 techfit sized compared to 2011-1012 season? The 2011-2012 was extremely tight.

20. XxGlopez22xX

XxGlopez22xX New Member

Sep 2, 2013
    Club:
    AC Milan
    It's a little bit smaller....I have all the AC Milan Techfits and I can tell you that the 12/13 is tighter but it's very insignificant..the difference is not enough to make you change size, if the 11/12 is L and it fits you then get a 12/13 L, hope i helped.:)

21. Guarda-Redes

Guarda-Redes Member

Jun 16, 2011
    Man I need the '11 and '12 Techfit.

22. Zlekovsky

Zlekovsky Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Club:
    Hammarby IF
    Thanks for the advise :)

Hmm. I am in between size Small and Medium as usual. Small is too tight and Medium too big. The 2010- 2011 size Small fit me perfectly. I end up getting both sizes as usual and dont know which jersey to wear :D

23. XxGlopez22xX

XxGlopez22xX New Member

Sep 2, 2013
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I just got the formotion and i'll be posting the pictures later today or tomorrow when i'm home. However here is a quick review, as an AC Milan, this is a beautiful jersey and excellent addition to my AC Milan jerseys, however the material is very different from a techfit and as a techfit fan i was disappointed. However the fit is different, it fits like last years techfit L and its formotion size L...except the bottom since the rubber band is gone...however the chest and arms fit like techfit...the material is not the same though and no powerweb as well. Great jersey and beautiful design but not techfit material. Pics will go up later, feel free to ask any questions.

24. Guarda-Redes

Guarda-Redes Member

Jun 16, 2011
    1.) RIP Techfit :(

2.) Is it worth $200+ USD after player name and Serie A badge and shipping?

25. Zlekovsky

Zlekovsky Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Club:
    Hammarby IF
    #1325 Zlekovsky, Sep 14, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2013
    Thanks for the report.

So the sizing now is only 3 sizes?

S, L and XXL?

Have any other teams than Milan picked up on these slim fit Formotion shirts?